You've been reviewed on UKP - Review a punter here

Actually, not all. When I look at my AW feedback I must be a king amoung punters, so always curious about the truth, do they snicker as I walk away.
I think not but it is a business and the wgs are not in it to judge..... I hope :thumbsup:

Actually, not all. When I look at my AW feedback I must be a king amoung punters, so always curious about the truth, do they snicker as I walk away.
I think not but it is a business and the wgs are not in it to judge..... I hope :thumbsup:

its a false review though in the main, they want you to come back so will say all good stuff, not for me but i think you'll find it will never take off and will be the day i stop

J

johnnyboy61

I am paying my money to not be reviewed and judged though. And i think its the same goes with any other punter too.
+1
It's like a hotelier putting up a review of their guests or a restauranteur their dinners, it really makes no sense; the consumer generally reviews the product, not vice versa.

In any case, how honest a review would you expect a girl to give one of her regular customers? I wouldn't be very pleased if one of my regulars started posting: too fat, too old and too demanding (probably all true though!). A good way of saying they didn't want to see me again.

As I said its a business. I remember when working for the bank, all the bullshit meetings where you were palsy walsy with every tom dick and harry.
You sometimes made a couple of friends but the playing field is very similar here

I am paying my money to not be reviewed and judged though. And i think its the same goes with any other punter too.
Absolutely right for me anyway. I am the service buyer so the one doing the paying, I find it laughable that I would be reviewed, a big reason I don't use A/Ws poxy feedback system, that's a system that many punters have said means they wouldn't give a bad WG negative FB on their in case she gives some back thus possibly putting a future WG off them, bad WGs must be laughing their heads off at that.

Another VERY important point for me on this is when I punt with a WG I expect her discretion NOT to have what happened from her perspective plastered over the net. The exception to this is if a punter is dangerous, sadly attacked or threatened the WG, though a review as such wouldn't be necessary of course. Obviously what other punters do is their business.

I was thinking of this and here someone has already done it.

BUT my idea was with a twist, as Smiths has said you could say we are paying not to be reviewed, although to be honest I'm not bothered, I know my days of being a young stud are long gone (not sure I ever had them :().

So as none of the girls have commented yet. How about changing it to Review an Anonymous Punter. So then we can actually all have a bit of fun and the girls can tell us maybe their worst and best experiences, without naming anyone ??

BUT my idea was with a twist, as Smiths has said you could say we are paying not to be reviewed, although to be honest I'm not bothered, I know my days of being a young stud are long gone (not sure I ever had them :().

So as none of the girls have commented yet. How about changing it to Review an Anonymous Punter. So then we can actually all have a bit of fun and the girls can tell us maybe their worst and best experiences, without naming anyone ??

I really like this idea.

So assuming Mr Anon E Mouse is clean, showered, minty breath, polite and respectful, what turns it into a bad booking ?

Oh and arrives on time and leaves on time. In other words ticks all the usual boxes

Last edited:

That would be amusing as there would probably be at least one person cringing at the review when they realise it's them and the rest frantically trying to guess who it is :D

That so NOT professional

What happens between these 4 walls stays between these 4 walls !!
I prefer discrete, private and confidential
I am like a therapist who has a confidential / moral code in place
I am not a drama llama who sell a poor blokes story and get paid buckets full of cash from the sun newspaper because there $kint!

My only exemption is - If I receive actual
abuse ( physical emotional mental ) or blackmail / outing then I will tell the world
To avoid and block !

That so NOT professional

I am not a drama llama who sell a poor blokes story and get paid buckets full of cash from the sun newspaper because there $kint!

abuse ( physical emotional mental ) or blackmail / outing then I will tell the world
To avoid and block !
Good point :thumbsup:

That so NOT professional

To avoid and block !
Very discreet and welcome to the forum by the way :hi:

Maybe we should just review ourselves instead. That would probably give the girls a laugh anyway :D

Just started a new thread for any girls that fancy a bit of fun, but without any names. Because as you say Mkhelen it should stay private. However as you are well aware on UKP it doesn't, girls get reviewed all the time, not always favourably and also in a LOT of detail. Which as we all know pisses some of them of more than a little bit. So your chance to get things off your chest.

its a false review though in the main, they want you to come back so will say all good stuff, not for me but i think you'll find it will never take off and will be the day i stop
I certainly wouldn't be part of such a ridiculous thing, the principle for me is if I am the one paying its ME who does the reviewing

Good idea in my view.

That so NOT professional

To avoid and block !
Indeed, similar to what I posted above.

Im with you on this i had also though before that an anonymous review of punters would be interesting. However a girl giving a string of negative reviews would see her clients disappear faster than a fart in a fan factory!

Unfortunately I had to delete all my PayPerView pictures and Verification / facial pictures due to a rumour not yet confirmed of UKP saving and coping girls pictures and outing them in public view .
Our WG and /or Punter discretion is important.
I don't like the derogatory tones of the site either

Unfortunately I had to delete all my PayPerView pictures and Verification / facial pictures due to a rumour not yet confirmed of UKP saving and coping girls pictures and outing them in public view .
That is why we want to keep other sites out of this forum. This is about fun chit chat between wgs and punters. I am sure some exchanges will be heated but it is meant to be all good fun. :D

Just started a new thread for any girls that fancy a bit of fun, but without any names. Because as you say Mkhelen it should stay private. However as you are well aware on UKP it doesn't, girls get reviewed all the time, not always favourably and also in a LOT of detail. Which as we all know pisses some of them of more than a little bit. So your chance to get things off your chest.
It doesn't on a number of punting forums, one of the main functions of them is too review WGs, as the service buyer I see that as a punters right as long as its true if the WG advertises in the public arena of the net. And if a WG offers bad service a negative review may follow, so if smart they offer a good service to ALL punters. This has been the case for over 15 years with Pnet starting in I think 1999.

It doesn't on a number of punting forums, one of the main functions of them is too review WGs, as the service buyer I see that as a punters right as long as its true if the WG advertises in the public arena of the net. And if a WG offers bad service a negative review may follow, so if smart they offer a good service to ALL punters. This has been the case for over 15 years with Pnet starting in I think 1999.
Sorry maybe I didn't word that very well. Absolutely agree that as a service provider they should be reviewed and should always aim to offer a consistent service to ALL punters, so I don;t have any problem with UKP reviews in that sense. But we all have read reviews of girls we have seen and thought, she wasn't anything like that with me, seems a bit odd. Both Negative reviews, but also gushing Positives, where you think, no way was she that good.

My comment was really to allow a bit of a release to some girls who have had reviews that they felt unfair, bit of a get it off your chest thread.

My comment was really to allow a bit of a release to some girls who have had reviews that they felt unfair, bit of a get it off your chest thread.
Is that wise? You risk making this forum a sounding board for aggrieved working girls against ukp.

A punter is the paying customer, not the one getting paid for a service, as such they don't get reviewed.
That sums it up perfectly.

Whether UKP does that or not isn't really the issue - Anyone posting pictures anywhere on the internet needs to be comfortable with the fact that images can be saved and re-used elsewhere. Being in a private gallery doesn't prevent anyone saving a photo with the click of a mouse and using it any way they feel inclined. I'd advise anyone who isn't comfortable with that fact to think twice - once a photo is on the internet it is potentially there forever.

After posting a field report on AW for one of my old regulars from a few years back, I jokingly suggested that she should be able to do a review of me. She actually did one, but it only appeared on her AW blog as AW obviously doesn't facilitate reverse reviews. Haven't seen anything similar since.

Suspect it could be a more touchy subject though......far "safer" to review a SP......if a SP gives a bad / average review of a punter, then they pretty much guarantee no more repeat business from them, however good the punter thought the meeting went. Dangerous to dent the ego of the person supplying the cash!

totally agree, it should never happen
We had this suggested in the East Mids section and on there I gave my opinion that it should not happen. The main reason being although this is just for fun it sets a precedent so that if a girl gets a bad review she can then be quite vindictive and write a nasty review of the paying client and no one could really complain as it has already been allowed and she can say well if all those were allowed before then its biased if her nasty one isnt allowed. Is it really worth opening that can of worms

I would prefer the girl to tell me if I was not doing something the way she likes it.
At the end of the day I want her to have as much pleasure as I do [i.e. To orgasm,etc] as I would with a real girlfriend/wife.For me it's essential she enjoys the booking/experience as much or even more than myself :wacko::D:wackogirl:

I would prefer the girl to tell me if I was not doing something the way she likes it.
At the end of the day I want her to have as much pleasure as I do [i.e. To orgasm,etc] as I would with a real girlfriend/wife.For me it's essential she enjoys the booking/experience as much or even more than myself :wacko::D:wackogirl:
That's a great attitude ,what's the point in sex if both parties don't enjoy it no point in doing it then ,mechanical sex would be soul destroying :)

That's a great attitude ,what's the point in sex if both parties don't enjoy it no point in doing it then ,mechanical sex would be soul destroying :)
Exactly,mechanical sex is pointless and money does not come into the equation.It's easy to just bang away for a few minutes to relieve yourself with no consideration for the girl's pleasure or feelings,it's not for me and I want more feeling and interaction.