Your neck of the woods

Names for having sex in your neck of the woods .
I'm in Glasgow and we say
"Getting yer hole '
Personally I prefer saying "rattling "
Where are you
and what's having sex called ...:D

I HATE "finger banging" or "finger blasting" for fingering. Makes my lady garden want to curl up and hide. Just sounds painful.

(I know it's not actual sexy-sex, but it's related)

I heard someone say the other day that they had 'done a Raddy' but not entirely sure what that involves :unknown:
Blowing off a dude

Which old Freddie mercury was doing before I was born but because raddy done it in a hetro dominated environment its the equivalent of first man on the moon

Not taking anything away from raddy but men have been chugging nob since the dinosaurs probably

Backdoors, Hide the Sausage, Rumpypumpy. Or my favourite..... knocking the back out of e.g. "this time last week I was knocking the back out of xxxxxxxxx".

There was a girl in my school called Betsy. We called her Bomf. In public. And she heard the name and didn't mind. Even though she knew it stood for Betsy On My Face. Because even at 16 years old she loved to SOMF. (I always believed this was true - but if so, never got to try. Today, I am making up for lost time).

Nooky and shag are two that come to mind, getting your end away and bonking. All from Merseyside.
In the NE too, Carmel :)
The "Best in the NE", is not known as "Brookie Nookie" for no reason !
Backdoors, Hide the Sausage, Rumpypumpy. Or my favourite..... knocking the back out of e.g. "this time last week I was knocking the back out of xxxxxxxxx".
Shades of "backdoor penetration", SC ? Not for me personally :(
Oh well ! If her vagina is tight enough, why bother with her 'back door" or all the other euphasisms for her a**e ?