Would you do it? (With a friend)

Today in many parts of the world it’s “International friends day” all lovely yes. I want to go at it from a different angle. Would you go with a friend? An ex’s friend or eek, your current partners friend? Or have you already?

I was out for food last week with my daughters and saw and had a chat with my ex husband’s friend. I have to say he looked hot. So many reasons I wouldn’t go there. My ex being the main one, as although he did the dirty on me with my friend, I don’t work that way and we’re getting on well at the minute.

Would you?

Today in many parts of the world it’s “International friends day” all lovely yes. I want to go at it from a different angle. Would you go with a friend? An ex’s friend or eek, your current partners friend? Or have you already?

I was out for food last week with my daughters and saw and had a chat with my ex husband’s friend. I have to say he looked hot. So many reasons I wouldn’t go there. My ex being the main one, as although he did the dirty on me with my friend, I don’t work that way and we’re getting on well at the minute.

Would you?
Yes, I would.
He's your ex. You're not cheating.

Would you?
Yes

Dick is dick, and I wouldn't go out of my way to get some. It's not like I have a shortage of it in my life already. 🙃 I don't think your ex has any right to comment on who you or his friend sleeps with, but yeah you could foresee possible hassle. And I personally live my life trying to avoid that.

Ahh I’m so used to saying my ex. We have been separated for almost 4 yrs now but unfortunately still married ☹️ I was filing for divorce just before lockdown but then figured I needed to save the money. Not that you needed the back story 😂 sorry
Okay, separated for four years, it's all good then. If you really want to shag the friend, and he's up for it, go ahead.

Dick is dick, and I wouldn't go out of my way to get some. It's not like I have a shortage of it in my life already. 🙃 I don't think your ex has any right to comment on who you or his friend sleeps with, but yeah you could foresee possible hassle. And I personally live my life trying to avoid that.
Oh I’m definitely not going to go there. I was just wondering how others see it and if they have encountered the same really

Oh I’m definitely not going to go there. I was just wondering how others see it and if they have encountered the same really
Different from your scenario, but I have a friend whose partner has been trying to make moves on for me approx the last 3 years. He does it whenever she leaves the room, so I've had to stop visiting her and have her visit me instead. I think some people get off on the deception and risk, and with your scenario there could be a similar kind of thrill, even though neither party would be doing anything wrong.

Different from your scenario, but I have a friend whose partner has been trying to make moves on for me approx the last 3 years. He does it whenever she leaves the room, so I've had to stop visiting her and have her visit me instead. I think some people get off on the deception and risk, and with your scenario there could be a similar kind of thrill, even though neither party would be doing anything wrong.
I pretty much had that with my ex the whole time, which I wasn’t aware of until the end and then friends slowly came forward and unleashed a whole load of shit on me 😤 Have you never considered telling your friend? I once told my sister her boyfriend tried it on me and he sweet talked her and I ended up the bad one. :dash:

Done that. Was funny when my mate found out I’d fucked his ex. He just warned me that there’s a lot of crazy there.

he was right I had to bloke her number to stop her calling me ever hour.
I wouldn’t ever consider seeing one of my girl friends ex’s but for guys it seems fair game sometimes :D

I pretty much had that with my ex the whole time, which I wasn’t aware of until the end and then friends slowly came forward and unleashed a whole load of shit on me 😤 Have you never considered telling your friend? I once told my sister her boyfriend tried it on me and he sweet talked her and I ended up the bad one. :dash:
That's why I've opted to not tell my friend. I think he'd talk his way out of it and I'd lose the friendship. I don't believe that it's just some kind of undeniable attraction that he has for me. He's probably tried it on with other friends of hers.

That's why I've opted to not tell my friend. I think he'd talk his way out of it and I'd lose the friendship. I don't believe that it's just some kind of undeniable attraction that he has for me. He's probably tried it on with other friends of hers.
Typical narcissistic trait, my ex was the same. Craved to be wanted by other women. The friend of mine he went with was the same. Didn’t necessarily want your partner, but wanted him to want her 😡

I have a couple of really good female friends, both are very attractive, known them for about 20 years. No way would I put that friendship at risk for the sake of quick fumble, drunk or otherwise. Had weekends away with both of them ( not together ) and nothing more than a friendly hug.

That's the way it will stay, good and true friends are hard to come by.

I have a couple of really good female friends, both are very attractive, known them for about 20 years. No way would I put that friendship at risk for the sake of quick fumble, drunk or otherwise. Had weekends away with both of them ( not together ) and nothing more than a friendly hug.

That's the way it will stay, good and true friends are hard to come by.
Good friends of the opposite sex are even harder to come by as there is always that worry one will end up catching feelings. When you find that genuine friendship where you feel so comfortable it’s pretty special

Most of my long term relationships have been friends first, typically I never try and make a move on someone unknown, perhaps shyness

Complications aside, if the mutual desire is there then sometimes fate puts you in the most unexpected situations

Good friends of the opposite sex are even harder to come by as there is always that worry one will end up catching feelings. When you find that genuine friendship where you feel so comfortable it’s pretty special
Indeed and as a side note my female friends are far more reliable than the majority of my male ones.
I’m lucky in the sense that all my sexual encounters with friends have been female and they have just been curious. We’re all still friends. Phew
Tell me more :P

It's not always an easy decision as for years I had a fantastic relationship with a work colleague and she was also my friend. Problem was when we were out in a group we always ended up in our own private conversations. She was always telling me her feeling for me and I for her however I knew I couldn't as it would cause no amount of grief for us both.
So Things went wrong and we had a massive disagreement, lost a good friend and was always left thinking we should've just went for it, probably would've finished friendship earlier.

It's not always an easy decision as for years I had a fantastic relationship with a work colleague and she was also my friend. Problem was when we were out in a group we always ended up in our own private conversations. She was always telling me her feeling for me and I for her however I knew I couldn't as it would cause no amount of grief for us both.
So Things went wrong and we had a massive disagreement, lost a good friend and was always left thinking we should've just went for it, probably would've finished friendship earlier.
There are no guarantees on life but ffs if you’re unattached with no complications then what’s stopping you? Only regret the things you don’t do ☹️

That was always the big issue, both with other people, just about finished both our working careers too, however over it and can chat but friendship level gone.
Ah ok, I missed that. The way I see things are, if you still have someone on your mind most days, or months after your last encounter. Shouldn’t they be in your life?
Or at least try and see what happens?

Ah ok, I missed that. The way I see things are, if you still have someone on your mind most days, or months after your last encounter. Shouldn’t they be in your life?
Or at least try and see what happens?
At my point in life too many thoughts about what could have been so i would say take the plunge whilst you can

Aye that's a fair comment, don't get to see her at all now maybe once every 3months or so as we had to work elsewhere, mutually decided without hassle of professional consequences. Covid changed a lot of the what ifs to I should've now.

Aye that's a fair comment, don't get to see her at all now maybe once every 3months or so as we had to work elsewhere, mutually decided without hassle of professional consequences. Covid changed a lot of the what ifs to I should've now.
Covid for me has highlighted that nothing is guaranteed. We could die at any point. I will take my chances (not putting others at risk of course) but don’t pass up on chances

I lost my virginity to a guy who was packing. Sadly very similar, he didn't have a clue what to do with it. Not that I knew what I was doing either. 😂
He would have probably been useful for me as my first sexual encounter, I was on all fours on top of him in missionary and couldn’t understand why he couldn’t penetrate me :D still we must have done something as there was blood everywhere, even the walls :lol:

I get that. I have been twice to meet friends and to be honest would have preferred my garden. I usually do one shop a week
It's shit, but social distancing will break down in pubs. We're not out of the woods yet.

Anyway, I'll leave this thread now. Derailed it enough. 😉

Would you?
Nah he doesn’t sound my type

It's shit, but social distancing will break down in pubs. We're not out of the woods yet.

Anyway, I'll leave this thread now. Derailed it enough. 😉
Oh I haven’t been into a pub yet, so no idea how they’re working. We now have gardens in Notts, and table service. It’s all very socially distanced

That’s a cunt’s trick. Fucking scum.

Would you?
To be honest I have teached a point in my life when I just avoid anything that can cause me any hassle.
There are a couple of ladies in my circle of friends, including one I dated for 2 years, that are a bit flirty but I just would not go there.

What a good comment, and rings true with me.
When I did my nurse training I made a very special female friend. We never, and have never in over 30 years, given each other more than a hug and a peck on the cheek.
I am godfather to all 3 of her kids, and go to gigs with her ex-husband.

I have honestly never considered her as a potential partner, and I don’t think she has either.

No, I don't touch exes of my mates. Never been tempted to as I consider them like sisters.

I don't even look at my mates sisters (male and female).

This is one of the only rules I have when it comes to shenanigans.
I completely agree, I wouldn’t go near any of my friends ex’s.

The question was “would you see an ex’s friend” not a friends ex :D

Many years ago I went out with a ‘bad lad’ he had to go away for a awhile and asked his friend to keep an eye on me. Where I went he would show up, so I had my wicked way with him and then told him to and tell his friend. So yes I would.
You filthy minx Carmel :D I had something very similar happen in how I met my husband 😬😬

Last edited:
Shagged a mates ex last year, they were seperated but i still felt bad the next day when the drink wore off x
Yeah I can imagine 😬 Wouldn’t want to have to explain that one.

I think a few have misread my post :D I was asking about an ex’s friend and not a friends ex.

The Wife of an ex employee of mine used to do this to me a lot. I hated it, very uncomfortable situation.
I think she may have seen it as a challenge due to my well known attitude to relationships. She even started turning up at the house when Hubby was working away from home and even accused me of deliberately sending him on Long jobs so we could be together!
In the end my friend and ex regular SP came to stay and happened to be snogging my face off while wearing just her “Fuck me” heels when the delusional girl turned up :lol:
This put her off for a while but she soon started again. In the end my Daughter stepped in and had words with her then not long after her and hubby Left. Such a shame as he was a nice lad and good worker who I liked a lot. I keep thinking I should have had a quiet word with him about it at the beginning but he was infatuated with her and I couldn’t bring myself to wrecking his life.
so hard to deal with these situations, if I was a young fit handsome bloke I could understand it better but as I’m definitely none of those things WTF!

What kind of bloody woman would sleep with her sisters husband? :scare:
It all happened before we got married. The first time it happened me and my future sister in law went to a nightclub together just as friends and we had only been in for about an hour when she tried to stick her tongue down my throat. Got a bloody shook as i didn't think she was into me.

It all happened before we got married. The first time it happened me and my future sister in law went to a nightclub together just as friends and we had only been in for about an hour when she tried to stick her tongue down my throat. Got a bloody shook as i didn't think she was into me.
Oh then that’s different of course :)