Why would you return?

Personality and great sex :drinks:

And the ability to be able to have a high level of intimacy with a regular as well as having a good old wild roll around!! ;)

A smile.

We all know that punting is a fantasy but if a girl can try to take an interest in the guy and act as if for one, or two hours, she really is his girlfriend, that would make a tremendous difference.

Only had repeat bookings 4 times and every time it was something about the positive fun attitude that did it.
If I leave a punt thinking I wish that was longer, it was a great punt.
Not happened often but saw a lady recently and left feeling fantastic, smiling to myself in the car and wishing I was still there. 4 weeks later I was back and I will go back again

Someone with a positive attitude and who i can get on with - that's always a good start, then if they take pride in what they're doing and go over and above the standard level of performance. It's always obvious whether they are enjoying themselves or not.

Another vote for personality and rapport here. It's the after chat that can have the biggest effect on how I feel when I leave a punt. If things are awkward after the sex I'm unlikely to return. A good interesting chat and a bit of a laugh after can make sure you leave with a smile on your face, and often will have me thinking about coming back before I've even got home. Obviously good hygiene, comms and punctuality are all important too. Looks aren't particularly important to me, though obviously they help. Icing on the cake though is when the girl genuinely seems to be enjoying the sex or RO and cums. I love giving pleasure and one of my favourite things is when a girl gives a little giggle after she cums and it's clear she's really enjoying herself :)

Difficult to say. I do very few returns. A woman who is really enthusiastic is what drives me and a click with them, a bit of banter and so on. Just really good sex that feels natural I suppose. The Z is my favourite because she does all of that in such a raunchy way for me. For those who don't know who the Z is, look up my reviews on UKP.

tcm

It doesn't always have to be an act you know, sometimes we really do enjoy it.
Yes I'd think it would be a hard job to do if you didn't occasionally enjoy it no matter how much you're earning. Much like any job really I wouldn't do mine if it wasn't occasionally fun.

Apart from the obvious, a good service. What makes a girl/woman stand out for you? And would make you return?
Great friendly enthusiastic attitude makes or breaks all my punts, so a WG who has this is worth her weight in gold to me. In addition i must fancy her or its soft cock central nowadays, she must offer the services i require at a price i am prepared to pay and she must be conveniently located offering Incalls.

I have fortunately met and punted with many great WGs over many years that have offered all this, with a great regular my punts can get better over time as she gets to know exactly what i like and exactly how i like it. However, i will always get bored and move on sooner or later. It can be great while it lasts though.

There has to be something that makes you feel as you leave, that was great I really enjoyed seeing that girl. So personality is a must,preferably a good fun person, looks attractive to me, sexually compatible, enjoys what I enjoy and was good preferably great in bed (or out). You've just made me smile thinking of the girls I am looking forward to seeing again, one in particular who is already booked and I haven't see for a while, does all of those and much more for me. :yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
It doesn't always have to be an act you know, sometimes we really do enjoy it.
I love my work, even the difficult clients. So some girls / women are going to be the same in this line of work.

It's ridiculous to apply a stereotype that says none do. The determining factors are too disparate.

Why would I return?

I always return to a "good girl". Hope that isn't too cryptic, lol.

L

~LittleMissOrla~

Yes I'd think it would be a hard job to do if you didn't occasionally enjoy it no matter how much you're earning. Much like any job really I wouldn't do mine if it wasn't occasionally fun.
It's not even occasional for me. The times I genuinely enjoy myself far outweigh those where I don't. There are only three guys I've seen where I can say I didn't enjoy myself at all. Although I do need to sort out an in call location as the running around London after you miss the last train is less fun!

I agree with most that has already been said, personality, good chat etc. But for me I am very much attracted by a girl who seems to have enjoyed my company and would genuinely like to see me again. Now I might be a sucker but I think I can usually tell when a girl is being genuine about having enjoyed our time together, so they will get my vote for a return visit.

For me punting is about a few things - as well as the obvious one of shagging really hot women. Firstly it's practise for my next girlfriend, and secondly it's about exploring my own sexual fantasies and ticking things off my sexual bucket list.

For me to go back obviously the basics are - she needs to be clean, physically my type, and deliver a top notch service with enthusiasm.

For long-term appeal she needs all of the above, we need to click so I feel comfortable with her, and ideally she needs to be kinky and open to some of the things on my bucket list. I do sometimes have regs who are more GFE and not kinky but they have have to be incredibly good.

what i like about my regulars is a sense of humour,some intelligent conversation,enthusiasm for the job in hand and most importantly does she cum because i certainly don't, i find it so satisfying that i can give my partner such pleasure.

It's a fantasy world for me. "Good girls" understand how to fully indulge my fantasy. The best, really enjoy the fantasy.
I had a SB who really got it. Unfortunately she let the real world interfere and wanted more. So for me it's not about looks, that's a given because frankly I wouldn't book anyone who didn't meet a set criteria, it's ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE

Someone with a positive attitude and who i can get on with - that's always a good start, then if they take pride in what they're doing and go over and above the standard level of performance. It's always obvious whether they are enjoying themselves or not.
I'd come back even more if there was a loyalty scheme in place!

Great friendly enthusiastic attitude makes or breaks all my punts, so a WG who has this is worth her weight in gold to me. In addition i must fancy her or its soft cock central nowadays, she must offer the services i require at a price i am prepared to pay and she must be conveniently located offering Incalls.

I have fortunately met and punted with many great WGs over many years that have offered all this, with a great regular my punts can get better over time as she gets to know exactly what i like and exactly how i like it. However, i will always get bored and move on sooner or later. It can be great while it lasts though.
Great pints think alike :drinks:

As some have already said, for me it is the 'just clicking'. That will normally happen with a girl who you can have a good chat with and who is fun to be with and understands my needs or wants and is happy to go along with them.

As I can only speak English it is more likely to happen with British girls, but sometimes it happens with ladies whose first language is not English if we develop a sort of empathy and they provide a good service at a reasonable price.

Regards,

davidgood

I started punting imagining every girl wanted to see me again because they had such a good time. Now I realise it is impossible to know. Nature of the beast. But then I am not paying to be liked.

What I don't understand is it would take very little to tip the scales if they only knew. :thumbsup:

Exploring naughty new things and the feeling of connection, whether it's contrived or not, works for me. I also like making girls cum. A lot! That's why I don't go for the back-to-back spunk dump type of bookings!

This one is hard for me to answer.
If i would fancy her in real life (looks and/or personality) yea sure thats a biggie.
Honestly is another. If i can tell (and i usually can) that the girl is genuine then thats another reason.

There is another but thats waaaay narcissistic.

This one is hard for me to answer.
If i would fancy her in real life (looks and/or personality) yea sure thats a biggie.
Honestly is another. If i can tell (and i usually can) that the girl is genuine then thats another reason.

There is another but thats waaaay narcissistic.
Let it out!!! You'll feel better if you share.