Why choose to be anonymous on here?

Some WGs on here (the majority I think) have their AW or other profiles on display, others are (for now) remaining anonymous. For the latter group, 1. Why is this and 2. Do you feel the forum is developing in a way that might lead you to change your mind?

I choose mine as its my GTA crew motto

also I never think u are anon, had a few msgs on twitter as if it were me cause of the gamers thread lol

Hopefully, there'll come a time when UKE becomes so large that guys will be able to put up RBs and girls will respond to them so it'll make no sense for a girl not to display her Adultwork, or website, link.

Probably because they dont want to suffer the consequences of any comment they make on this forum over on admins other forum. It happened to me already and all I was being was honest. Cei la vie, Im used to it, others may not be. Alternatively, perhaps they are just waiting to see what this site is all about first

Id rather be honest and just say who I am, Im a shite liar and Im not good at an aura of mystery though I would love to be.

Last edited:
Hopefully, there'll come a time when UKE becomes so large that guys will be able to put up RBs and girls will respond to them so it'll make no sense for a girl not to display her Adultwork, or website, link.
Yes I was aware of the history on there about you, it was before my time on UKP and I'm not particularly interested in the history as the only people who know the full facts are those directly involved, but I'm enjoying your contribution on here so far.

Probably because they dont want to suffer the consequences of any comment they make on this forum over on admins other forum. It happened to me already and all I was being was honest. Cei la vie, Im used to it, others may not be. Alternatively, perhaps they are just waiting to see what this site is all about first

Id rather be honest and just say who I am, Im a shite liar and Im not good at an aura of mystery though I would love to be.
I am also aware Chloe. Some people need to let go and move on. Christ its bad enough in civvie life. My sister....oh I think I'll leave that. Hope you continue to enjoy it here, your comments are much enjoyed by me ;)

Of course she may not wish to bid on reverse bookings, she also may have more than enough bookings.

I can see why some do and some dont but Im glad about the ones that have as I have found some stunners that I hadnt seen or heard about before in other regions.
I think I had better building up a "reverse tour list" myself.:P
Ill have to do a RB on AW and list my tour dates over the 2 weeks after crimbo... imagine that, booking a nice string of the fine ladies from here over a 2 week round trip of the UK. Big Betty from Bournmouth today, Tiny Tina from Tottenham Tomorrow whoo hoooo.
I bet some f***r has already beat me to the idea eh!

Better still, if anyone fancies it, lets get a gang of us on a jolly boys outing! my mate has a 54 seat coach....ha ha

Last edited:
I can see why some do and some dont but Im glad about the ones that have as I have found some stunners that I hadnt seen or heard about before in other regions.
I think I had better building up a "reverse tour list" myself.:P
Ill have to do a RB on AW and list my tour dates over the 2 weeks after crimbo... imagine that, booking a nice string of the fine ladies from here over a 2 week round trip of the UK. Big Betty from Bournmouth today, Tiny Tina from Tottenham Tomorrow whoo hoooo.
I bet some f***r has already beat me to the idea eh!

Better still, if anyone fancies it, lets get a gang of us on a jolly boys outing! my mate has a 54 seat coach....ha ha
I think I would rather just hire a camper van and go solo :D. 'Ladies, I am accepting outcall offers in a lay-by on the A64 on Monday, Newport Pagnell services Tuesday etc' :cool:

Of course she may not wish to bid on reverse bookings, she also may have more than enough bookings.
Some girls will, just like on Adultwork, choose not to reply on RBs but others will and it'll be those girls who'll get the business and the money.

Ultimately, every girl is free to choose.