Who Has The Best AW Profile?

Am thinking this would be a good topic for UKE. I am curious what people would say is the best adultwork profile they have ever seen, and why?

By this I don't mean who is the hottest girl you've seen. I mean who has the best structured, organised, or well written adultwork profile you have seen.

Most adultwork profiles I see are basically a blurb of "here I am, book me" created in what looks like 5 minutes with a clear attitude of the girl thinking all she needs to do is simply chuck up any old profile and guys will book.

It is thus very refreshing when someone makes a creative or well set out profile.

My take on to start it off. I really do like LilyD's profile.

http://www.adultwork.com/2667114 or http://www.adultwork.com/LilyDelphine

She literally has it all; quotes from previous reviews, her daily availability list, a full description of what you will get from a booking. But its also all done in a minimalistic fashion (many girls think of including everything but the kitchen sink their profiles and read like war and peace).

So what would people say is the best they have seen, any why?

Sorry to be controversial but I guess it comes down to individual tastes. Lily has no interview tab, no indication of nationality, no indication if she prefers a certain type or age of gent, no FAQ. I know this is nit picking and I know this is dangerous territory as she is well liked.

But that is the point. I would see Lily based on her reviews not her profile. In a word I adore Lily :yahoo: but not based on profile, based on reputation.

Compare to http://www.adultwork.com/2975801 and this is just an example of how I think it should be done.

Just saying, very subjective I know...

I only looked at the main typed sections of Lily's profile.

Do service seekers look at interviews? I know some do because they'll mention it during a booking. I do tend to forget about that bit of my profile, although I remember updating mine a short whilewhile ago.

Do service seekers look at interviews? I know some do because they'll mention it during a booking. I do tend to forget about that bit of my profile, although I remember updating mine a short whilewhile ago.
Yes. You can also search according to some of the interview answers. I tend mainly to use the interview once I have almost made up my mind to book a particular girl. It can be nice to have a bit of info for chatting during recovery time.

I certainly take interest in how a WG defines herself via the Interview section. It's not just the body stats but an insight to her personality through Qs like, Most Embarrasing Thing or, Sexual Fantasy, etc. That's not to say I read their responses as gospel - but it does afford a bit more information in terms of attitude. Unless it's been ghost-written, of course.
Updating it is also good practice as occasionally you notice discrepancies with the info on main profile page.

I certainly take interest in how a WG defines herself via the Interview section. It's not just the body stats but an insight to her personality through Qs like, Most Embarrasing Thing or, Sexual Fantasy, etc. That's not to say I read their responses as gospel - but it does afford a bit more information in terms of attitude. Unless it's been ghost-written, of course.
Updating it is also good practice as occasionally you notice discrepancies with the info on main profile page.
I noticed some typos when I updated some of my profile today.

Yes to the interview page as long as it's fairly honest. ie: vital stats to indicate what the SP may look like.

You can sometimes pick up if an SP is pretentious or has a sense of humour. Favourite TV programme/film/drink can be an ice breaker. Also sexual fantasy can indicate how a session could develop for future bookings. eg: role plays.

Anth....sorry Mr Lazenby, :hi: puts up a very good profile example with tabs being used. Something for everyone! In fact it made me hotlist her straightaway if ever I go the East Midlands. (quite likely).

Most definitely, as with anything you search based on the profile and how well it is laid out but you select based on the overall impression including whether or not you think the wg will get back to you. This usually comes across when you read all the tabs, pages and faq's

As the wgs always say, please don't ask questions that are answered on my profile. Conversely, there are no questions to ask on the best wgs profiles.

Simples :hi:

Yes definitely. I always look at the entire profile before I decide if I'm going to make a booking (though personally don't look at any paid for sections). For me the best punts are always with girls who I get on really well with, so any insight to personality from a profile is welcome. As others have said interviews can also provide conversation topic and it's always good to have an ice-breaker.

I used to look at them, but now never do. Its just a case of they now all seem to contain the same things.

I used to get very annoyed by them and find them off putting to be honest, for example when I would see many, many times in different profiles it written "favorite celebrity; Katie Price or Jordan" as the answer. It used to suggest what sort of person the girl was like by classing that person as their favorite celebrity, and thus the sort of person I probably wouldn't want to book.

I used to get put off by the "describe the first time you had sex" or "describe the most outrageous sexual thing you have done". And it just makes the girl appear very offputting by the stuff they put in there.

I used to look at them, but now never do. Its just a case of they now all seem to contain the same things.

I used to get very annoyed by them and find them off putting to be honest, for example when I would see many, many times in different profiles it written "favorite celebrity; Katie Price or Jordan" as the answer. It used to suggest what sort of person the girl was like by classing that person as their favorite celebrity, and thus the sort of person I probably wouldn't want to book.

I used to get put off by the "describe the first time you had sex" or "describe the most outrageous sexual thing you have done". And it just makes the girl appear very offputting by the stuff they put in there.
Like everything AnthG, its a matter of finding that nugget in the mud. The interview will sometimes betray what the girl is really like and that can really help you decide. I use it all the time and it works for me. It's part of the overall picture.

Like everything AnthG, its a matter of finding that nugget in the mud. The interview will sometimes betray what the girl is really like and that can really help you decide. I use it all the time and it works for me. It's part of the overall picture.
To be honest the thing that annoys me most is when I have seen a girl - usually via an agency, really liked her, thought she seemed nice. And then she joins adultwork and its then I see her brand new AW profile containing stuff in the interview like.

Describe your wildest sex; I was at a party and decided to just take my clothes off and let every guy at the party have sex with me for no logical reason other than I am a bit trashy (or obviously words to that effect).

Or the first time I had sex: It was when I was 14, I was out drinking with a whole bunch of lads on a friday night and thought sod it and let them all have me one after the other.

It seriously gets you down when you see stuff like that over a girl you have booked and really liked. And it becomes offputting. I know there is the chance the girl is lying thinking this is what guys want to hear. But if so the fact that this is what the girl thinks guys want to hear is also depressing too.

It just makes you not want to see that girl again, and very hesitant around them if you do see them again. So like I say, I just tend to avoid the interviews mostly now.

I know exactly what you mean Ant. I have wondered how much is true, and how much is titillation. I thought that such answers might not hold much weight.

I'm not a 'celeb' type person, I rarely watch any TV, and I have different people I'm my life which I hold in esteem. The interview is useful for personal stats and the like.

To be honest the thing that annoys me most is when I have seen a girl - usually via an agency, really liked her, thought she seemed nice. And then she joins adultwork and its then I see her brand new AW profile containing stuff in the interview like.

Describe your wildest sex; I was at a party and decided to just take my clothes off and let every guy at the party have sex with me for no logical reason other than I am a bit trashy (or obviously words to that effect).

Or the first time I had sex: It was when I was 14, I was out drinking with a whole bunch of lads on a friday night and thought sod it and let them all have me one after the other.

It seriously gets you down when you see stuff like that over a girl you have booked and really liked. And it becomes offputting. I know there is the chance the girl is lying thinking this is what guys want to hear. But if so the fact that this is what the girl thinks guys want to hear is also depressing too.

It just makes you not want to see that girl again, and very hesitant around them if you do see them again. So like I say, I just tend to avoid the interviews mostly now.
Completely agree and appreciate. For me a wg who says stuff like you have mentioned, gets an automatic no from me even if her profile is amazing. Even the negative stuff gives you a better picture.

What I really DON'T like are profiles with ASCII art pictures. Pointless and adds no information.

The only time I look at interviews are to check language if nationality is not shown on profile.

Am thinking this would be a good topic for UKE. I am curious what people would say is the best adultwork profile they have ever seen, and why?

By this I don't mean who is the hottest girl you've seen. I mean who has the best structured, organised, or well written adultwork profile you have seen.

Most adultwork profiles I see are basically a blurb of "here I am, book me" created in what looks like 5 minutes with a clear attitude of the girl thinking all she needs to do is simply chuck up any old profile and guys will book.

It is thus very refreshing when someone makes a creative or well set out profile.

My take on to start it off. I really do like LilyD's profile.

http://www.adultwork.com/2667114 or http://www.adultwork.com/LilyDelphine

She literally has it all; quotes from previous reviews, her daily availability list, a full description of what you will get from a booking. But its also all done in a minimalistic fashion (many girls think of including everything but the kitchen sink their profiles and read like war and peace).

So what would people say is the best they have seen, any why?

totally agree Anth she must be up there in the top 10 in the country for everything she is and has done.

Obviously, this is down to personal taste, but if a girl indicates either Katie Price or Kim Kardashian as a preferred role model, that's an automatic no for me.
In this respect, the Interviews are useful in that you can filter out who's likely to be on a similar wavelength and who is wide off the mark.
And it's at this point that SPs and punters should recognise that you can't please everyone all of the time. We all have our preferences and diversity should be welcomed :hi:

Hayley XX - http://www.adultwork.com/1651645 - she is one of my top regulars and everything about her is professional - her AW page is a great example of her professionalism - it's concise yet detailed and always current with lots of good pics in her public gallery and an affordable and extensive private gallery as well.

Hayley XX - http://www.adultwork.com/1651645 - she is one of my top regulars and everything about her is professional - her AW page is a great example of her professionalism - it's concise yet detailed and always current with lots of good pics in her public gallery and an affordable and extensive private gallery as well.
Bet you're glad this new forum got created. You can now fluff and white knight to your hearts content. Enjoy fella :thumbsup:

Bet you're glad this new forum got created. You can now fluff and white knight to your hearts content. Enjoy fella :thumbsup:

Why do you think the site was created in the first place? I said to Admin, look, I can see we're going to have a parting of the ways at some point, so you need to go off and create a new site just for me. And here we are. Great job Admin, thanks!! :hi::drinks: