Which do you consider to be cleaner

vt

Banned
I'm uncut and the problem is too much washing with soap or gels can dry out the sensitive skin on the glans and can cause a lot of irritation, even infection, if it gets in the urethral opening.

I like to be as clean & fresh as possible, so as to be in a position to receive the maximum services, but I've sometimes made myself sore by washing too much around a punt, particularly parties, where you might shower before & after and in between.

I now tend to save the washing with gels to the shower immediately before the punt, taking care not to let it get in the pee-hole and just rinse with water at all other times in the days around it.

I can't believe a guy would go see a girl with an unwashed knob (or ass) obviously from the above comments this is occasionally the case. I know one thing is nice when you leave with a cleaner knob and ass than when you walked into the punt :sarcastic:

Raddy

I'm cut and always pristine clean - but there's a lot of misconceptions about circumcision - the 60s and 70s saw a huge increase in the practise due to a fundamental misunderstanding which resulted in lots of parents cleaning their uncircumcised boys knobs with regular soaps which in turn led to more infections.
If it was inherently less clean and prone to infection then the foreskin wouldn't have survived evolution! :dash:

As long as don't arrive as the great unwashed and sporting a cheese factory to rival Primula or stale urine then I'm happy...sorry, that was quite gross but I assure you not pleasant to see or be expected to taste samples.

I'm uncut and the problem is too much washing with soap or gels can dry out the sensitive skin on the glans and can cause a lot of irritation, even infection, if it gets in the urethral opening.

I like to be as clean & fresh as possible, so as to be in a position to receive the maximum services, but I've sometimes made myself sore by washing too much around a punt, particularly parties, where you might shower before & after and in between.

I now tend to save the washing with gels to the shower immediately before the punt, taking care not to let it get in the pee-hole and just rinse with water at all other times in the days around it.
Using perfumed shower gels can cause redness etc., I was advised at the GUM to use perfume free soaps, emollient such as Dermol (SLS free) or just plain old warm water. I tend to use the emollient and have had no issues since.

It would seem girls (working or otherwise) like a clean rather than cut cock. Not a massive surprise as I guess they like parmesan on their Bolognese!

tcm

I'd say a cut cock is inherently more hygienic, purely because there's no foreskin that smegma can collect under. But obviously, a thoroughly washed uncut cock is just as good, while a cut man who practiced poor personal hygiene would get smelly etc.

I'd say a cut cock is inherently more hygienic, purely because there's no foreskin that smegma can collect under. But obviously, a thoroughly washed uncut cock is just as good, while a cut man who practiced poor personal hygiene would get smelly etc.
I'm cut...as you say totally immaterial really, I cannot believe any punter would go see a girl without washing in no particular order
a:- his ass
b:- his cock including behind his foreskin if he has one
c:- his knacker sack
e:- top of his legs if he is overweight
All this done, he should get his cock sucked, his knackers licked and possibly his ass rimmed....all good :P:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Raddy

I like to wash before I go out and then normally have a shower when I get there.
I want to be clean as possible. I am sure it reassures the WG also

As long as don't arrive as the great unwashed and sporting a cheese factory to rival Primula or stale urine then I'm happy...sorry, that was quite gross but I assure you not pleasant to see or be expected to taste samples.
I'm sure Primula will be delighted with that bit of free advertsing !

I like to wash before I go out and then normally have a shower when I get there.
I want to be clean as possible. I am sure it reassures the WG also
I'm obsessive with it. Assuming I'm leaving from home, I always shower as close to departure time as possible. Not always that easy if family are around. If I need the toilet before leaving I will shower again before leaving. Likewise. If say, I get stuck in traffic, or I'm not going straight to the meet, I will ask to shower when I arrive. I wouldn't expect any girl to go anywhere near me unless I was spotlessly clean :hi: