What's your Favorite Toy ...Vibe, Butt plug, Dildo etc

last year a very nice lady was using her hitaachi wand on her clitoral area whilst I was gently banging away in mish. The feeling I experienced, I cant really describe just that it was mind blowing, earth shattering , the fact she came over and over and was bucking like a rodeo bull almost made me pass out as well. Made me realise we can be replaced by machines:scare:

last year a very nice lady was using her hitaachi wand on her clitoral area whilst I was gently banging away in mish. The feeling I experienced, I cant really describe just that it was mind blowing, earth shattering , the fact she came over and over and was bucking like a rodeo bull almost made me pass out as well. Made me realise we can be replaced by machines:scare:
Oh god that's my fav way to use it mish and wand on my clit :)

wheres renfewshire, going to have to research a flight to the celt country and meet up with you nicky . you can use your wand throughout the punt

What's your favourite Toy and if you have a photo that would be good
We all know Raddy has a 13" toy ....ok show us
I don't have a 13" double ender anymore, I gave the present to Mandy and Jessie, with a view that they destroy some punters ass in the future :sarcastic:. little was I to know that she would use it on me:( ... If Mandy want to upload the incriminating pic I don't mind... over to you MANDY

I know a certain lady who likes to be tied and forced to orgasm this way. Good for me and for her.

I've had a lot of fun with a bullet, both ways. Love to use it on the girl's clit then up her ass and leave it there during intercourse. Double pleasure :yahoo:You can get a purple Durex one out of Asda for a tenner:lol:

My favourite is a pussy pump, View attachment 159 I've had a lot of fun with these in the past, I also think it's a better feeling shagging a pumped up fanny. The only problem is not a lot of WG's use them, so it will be intresting to hear if any of the girls on here do use or would consider using them.

This is something that I would love to experience. I love to see a woman orgasm and I suspect that the sight of that whilst I was inside her would tip me over the edge :blush:

Mine has to be the Hitaachi magic wand. I've tried all the other types of wands but they just cannot compete at all
There really is no toy that comes even close. Every woman should own one
Tried the 'doxy" yet, Dani ?
Bigger and more powerful :D:yahoo:than even the Hitachi ( and also a "mains plug in" so there's no chance of the batteries running down at just the wrong moment ), my reg tells, and has demonstrated to, me ! I know that when she has it on her clit while I'm inside her, I get the "rumbles, rolls and vibrations" it produces (depending on the speed it's set at) all the way through, via her abdomen, to my little chap :yahoo:. Makes her cum bucket loads too :lol::D.
Just google "doxy", and read their advertising blurb ? All true, honest :wacko:.

Last edited:
I have a question :D What do people use to clean their toys? I just tend to use anti-bacterial hand wash (kills 99.9% of all household germs!) but I wondered if there was any benefit in buying the proprietary toy cleaning stuff that places like Love Honey sell?

I have a question :D What do people use to clean their toys? I just tend to use anti-bacterial hand wash (kills 99.9% of all household germs!) but I wondered if there was any benefit in buying the proprietary toy cleaning stuff that places like Love Honey sell?
I use tea tree oil on my wand , then I coat it with pure organic aloe vera gel, before & after I use it

I use hibiscrub from Boots then rinse with hot water :)

I have a Doxy, a "tamer" wired wand and a wireless wand, various rabbits, cock rings etc.
Some restraints, blindfolds and bondage tape which are always fun.

Then I have my fucking machines:
the Louisiana Lounger:

And this bad boy which is hydraulic, much more powerful and unlike the Lounger is fully speed adjustable - comes with a 9" dildo attachment and also a fleshlight attachment :blush::

Latest additions to the collection which I haven't even had a chance to play with yet:
OhMiBod Club Vibe 2 - wireless clit vibrator (as seen on Chaturbate):

And this Lelo Wireless g-spot and clit vibrator - the wireless remote has a gyroscope and the g-spot stimulator actually moves in synch with your hand:

I have a Doxy, a "tamer" wired wand and a wireless wand, various rabbits, cock rings etc.

the Louisiana Lounger:

And this bad boy which is hydraulic, much more powerful and unlike the Lounger is fully speed adjustable - comes with a 9" dildo attachment and also a fleshlight attachment :blush::

Latest additions to the collection which I haven't even had a chance to play with yet:

And this Lelo Wireless g-spot and clit vibrator - the wireless remote has a gyroscope and the g-spot stimulator actually moves in synch with your hand:
Now THAT is an impressive collection!! :yahoo:

The left most silver and purple one. It's a pretty bog standard vibrator, except that the vibrating mechanism is in the tip, so it's great for clitoral orgasms. This isn't an up-to-date pic, so it's missing my inflatable dildo, which is fun. The pink nipple suckers are good, too.

I use sterile, individually wrapped alcohol wipes, and/or antibacterial hand wash to clean them. I did buy some proprietary cleaner but wouldn't bother again.

I boil my non-electronics :) trick my old flatmate taught me!
I have heard of people putting non-electronics in the dishwasher :D
The left most silver and purple one. It's a pretty bog standard vibrator, except that the vibrating mechanism is in the tip, so it's great for clitoral orgasms. This isn't an up-to-date pic, so it's missing my inflatable dildo, which is fun. The pink nipple suckers are good, too.

I use sterile, individually wrapped alcohol wipes, and/or antibacterial hand wash to clean them. I did buy some proprietary cleaner but wouldn't bother again.

Just ordered some on Amazon :thumbsup:Very nice collection by the way. I bet playtime st yours is fun :D

the Louisiana Lounger:

Are the girls you see happy to use toys that have been used on others? I'm assuming all the vibrators etc aren't just for your own arse! :D

the Louisiana Lounger:

You know some guys roll up to a booking with a little bag of toys but Im now picturing you arriving for your bookings on one of those little electronic buggies they use at airports and train stations for people with loads of baggage...or the very least a huge wheelie suitcase

You know some guys roll up to a booking with a little bag of toys but Im now picturing you arriving for your bookings on one of those little electronic buggies they use at airports and train stations for people with loads of baggage...or the very least a huge wheelie suitcase
I managed to get a sneaky picture of Quesadilla going to his last booking......

I managed to get a sneaky picture of Quesadilla going to his last booking......

Fuck! outed!!! :lol:

Fortunately I mainly do outcalls to my place - but I have two or three times brought some of my toys to incalls - especially with the Louisiana Lounger which is rather big - and I've had to use the large wheely suitcase/holdall I take for ski trips! Not quite as bad as the above but on the right tracks. :D

I use a specific antibacterial toy cleaner from Bondara - they often throw them in cheap when you buy a lot of stuff...which obviously I do.