What you eating?

Outrageous price increases to my Dark Rye Ryvita, for a few years its been £1 everywhere, now its gone up to £1.25p in Asda and Sainsburys and £1.10p in Morrisons, all say it was dictated by the owners of Ryvita, cunts. Fortunately I have 4 online orders I have checked out at the old price which unless policy is changed will be honoured. Seeing as I buy 20 packs at a time these increases add up.

Outrageous price increases to my Dark Rye Ryvita, for a few years its been £1 everywhere, now its gone up to £1.25p in Asda and Sainsburys and £1.10p in Morrisons, all say it was dictated by the owners of Ryvita, cunts. Fortunately I have 4 online orders I have checked out at the old price which unless policy is changed will be honoured. Seeing as I buy 20 packs at a time these increases add up.
I know you like Ryvita so must be annoying, I haven't eaten it for years. When I did I enjoyed the dark rye, and like you would eat with baked beans.

Lentil & chickpea soup that I cooked yesterday with a wholemeal brown roll and and olive roll from the coop
Peanuts, and a frusli bar which I didn't like :unknown: The rest of the meal was good though.

I am busy with work and my photography website but will be back to full posts soon and will hopefully have some meets to discuss when I do :diablo: