What you bought

Gender neutral thread basically bought anything interesting

Something went wrong today and I have morphed into a female bought

Taylor swift 1989

Lush cosmetics, rock (like funfair) soap, candy floss shower gel and shampoo

Frozen yoghurt

:coolgirl:

Don't worry I'll watch top gear or something to restore order :)

Ive just bought a more to share bag of Revels and just sat here eating them like crisps. It's a good job I never put on any weight . because i love chocolate

I bought food. Very boring. Mango chunks, duck sushi, a sweet potato, pork shoulder steak. I'm sposed to be ordering some household goods for my father, but am procrastinating with the bottle of wine that was also bought today.

A new frying pan :blush: I was actually excited as its one of them advertised on the telly, even though I never cook.
I seriously need to get a life.
That was my excitement for a Saturday :dash:
x
Nothing to be embarrassed about I would rather be happy with a frying pan than need some thousand pound bit of technology to be happy

As I know which one is more likely

Dream small = always pleased

You may be waiting a while Dani as she never cooks :lol:
will just have to buy one and burn a few things in it then to check its as good as it says. Although still unsure why they show it melting plastic as how many people throw plastic in a frying pan

You know you didn't have to wait decades for this evolution

You could of just cut circles out a caramac bar

You would of been a pioneer and knighted

Anyway

Bought a cuddly wild boar, a mass bulk buy of lindt kitten chocolates and too much coffee

For myself...Some new perfume, Decadance by Marc Jacobs. cost a lot, doesnt contain much actual perfume, mostly fancy lid, smells amazing

For work...a mystim electric cock cage, its not arrived yet

Paint and wall art for my new work room when the place is finally finished
And a little padded waterproof coat for my cat that has alopecia so he can go out in the garden. He had fit on his head tail and feet but that's it he is as bald as a coot otherwise

Paint and wall art for my new work room when the place is finally finished
And a little padded waterproof coat for my cat that has alopecia so he can go out in the garden. He had fit on his head tail and feet but that's it he is as bald as a coot otherwise
Aaawwwww

Hundred likes for cool coat wearing kitty

Not sure about cool. He looks silly and I look a right knob when I take him for walks (he is overweight and won't walk at all unless I drag him around on a lead). He looks worse as he is a tonkinese which are normally very slender cats with thick fur but he is bald and very fat. He looks like a plucked chicken most of the time

Not sure about cool. He looks silly and I look a right knob when I take him for walks (he is overweight and won't walk at all unless I drag him around on a lead). He looks worse as he is a tonkinese which are normally very slender cats with thick fur but he is bald and very fat. He looks like a plucked chicken most of the time
Sounds adorable
Silly cat=awesome cat

Today I think I paid off part of my dentists new yacht. Or maybe I bought her a new small car
Ffs I can buy a whole porcelain dinner service for a tenth of the price of one tiny porcelain tooth.

Today I think I paid off part of my dentists new yacht. Or maybe I bought her a new small car
Ffs I can buy a whole porcelain dinner service for a tenth of the price of one tiny porcelain tooth.
Mines tried to hit me for £600 roit canal before, had it taken out for £80

No ones gonna miss it

He was what about your smile, I was come of it mate its a back tooth and most don't get past criticising my face to even comment on the teeth