What Song Have You Heard Today Thant’s Put A Smile on Your Face ?

Ooo yeah I LOVE a good driving track! 😆🤘
Nearly bought another car the other day cos it was a reyt pretty baby!! 😍 But.. 6 hours away /local lockdowns /uncertainty and no place to really put a 3rd car kinda dampened that shit 😑 lol
My current car playlist

Call Of Ktulu - Metallica
Love Reign O'er Me - Pearl Jam
Carouselambra - Led Zep
Faith Healer - Alex Harvey
Machine Gun - Hendrix
Mass Production - Iggy Pop
Pink - Aerosmith
Blue Mask - Lou Reed

Must get a speed limiter on the car !

Altho I'm now thinking of getting rid of one of the two for a Phat lil vw caddy! 😆
Do it Lily ! Everyone needs a VW caddy in their life

Also this is a kick ass driving Metallica song, it’s damn hard stopping yourself flooring it when it kicks in though, this song cost me 80 quid and a morning of my life doing a speed awareness course

My current car playlist

Carouselambra - Led Zep
Machine Gun - Hendrix
Pink - Aerosmith
Blue Mask - Lou Reed

Now that’s a damn fine playlist right there,
I’m still a bit pissed that pearl jam and pixies at Hyde park was cancelled a few weeks ago

Last edited:
My current car playlist

Carouselambra - Led Zep
Machine Gun - Hendrix
Pink - Aerosmith
Blue Mask - Lou Reed

Awesome! 😆 👌

Love driving to pearl jam and Jimmy 🤘
And omg.. Pink is my FAVOURITE Aerosmith song!! 😍
I've seen Iggy live and thought OMFG I don't know how your alive and still absolutely amazing in front of my eyes right now!!! 🤩 Lol...
And yeahhh if you can get me one of them whilst your at it that be really great ta 👍🤪🤣

Awesome! 😆 👌

Love driving to pearl jam and Jimmy 🤘
And omg.. Pink is my FAVOURITE Aerosmith song!! 😍
I've seen Iggy live and thought OMFG I don't know how your alive and still absolutely amazing in front of my eyes right now!!! 🤩 Lol...
And yeahhh if you can get me one of them whilst your at it that be really great ta 👍🤪🤣
The first song I played in my car when I passed my test was castles made of sand, it Always brings back that first taste of proper freedom !

Do it Lily ! Everyone needs a VW caddy in their life

Also this is a kick ass driving Metallica song, it’s damn hard stopping yourself flooring it when it kicks in though, this song cost me 80 quid and a morning of my life doing a speed awareness course

Ohh noo don't... I don't need noooo more temping! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ It's got carbon fibre and BAD boy alloys on it too!!! 🤤 Haha 😍

And 🤣🤣🤣 fucking love it!!! Your funny 😆... Obviously TOTALLY worth it 🤘 🙌

@Plan T speaking of speed limiters...
I once got 126mph out of a 1ltr y reg Toyota yaris... I shit myself cos it was rattling like fuck.. Had visions of it falling apart around me n turning into a Flintstone's car or something 😳🤦🏻‍♀️🤪🤣 Lol luckily I've grown up a tad since then.. Well mostly 😈
:) Many years ago I bought a bright yellow Vauxhall Chevette 1300. I took it out on the A2 for a first run and suddenly found myself doing 115 MPH. Turned out it had been rebored or something (mechanics isn't my strong point) That thing was a legend.

A lot of the best music is drug inspired. Never indulged myself, maybe that's why I'm such a desperately average guitarist :)
I wish I could say the same, there’s just not a lot to do growing up in the Welsh valleys, apart from sheep I know I know 😜
heres a dark one for you Lily, from the king of dark, singing about the darkest colour of all

One of my fave driving songs ever...
Which also reminds me...
I literally nearly died the first time I saw Pendulum live... The tent was collapsing from everyone rocking out.. All The security at the front was shouting "move back people are getting hurt" nearly had to be pulled out over the barriers one of the pillars nearly came down 😰🤢 they stopped the gig and shouted at us "were not playing unless you can all be safe and look after each other" ❤️

Things got fixed quick time and we had a great time after that! 😀🤘

Scary ass moment though 😱 had plenty of them at gigs n moshpits ... Still fun though! 😆

Which also reminds me...
I literally nearly died the first time I saw Pendulum live... The tent was collapsing from everyone rocking out.. All The security at the front was shouting "move back people are getting hurt" nearly had to be pulled out over the barriers one of the pillars nearly came down 😰🤢 they stopped the gig and shouted at us "were not playing unless you can all be safe and look after each other" ❤️

Scary ass moment though 😱 had plenty of them at gigs n moshpits ... Still fun though! 😆
Reminds me of seeing Prodigy in a tent at download, people were climbing the pillars and just jumping into the crowd, there We’re bodies and limbs everywhere, complete chaos, awesome show
Another time I saw them they locked Keith in a little box for about half hour of the show, never really sure why but you could just see this box rattling every now and again until they let him out

Which also reminds me...

At an Anti Flag gig once I lost one of my vans and found a different one for the right foot and wore them all weekend! 👍
Love that shit 💯 😆 🤘

Reminds me of seeing Prodigy in a tent at download, people were climbing the pillars and just jumping into the crowd, there We’re bodies and limbs everywhere, complete chaos, awesome show
Another time I saw them they locked Keith in a little box for about half hour of the show, never really sure why but you could just see this box rattling every now and again until they let him out
Haha that's AWESOME!! 😆... and also glad everyone pulled through by sounds of it 👍😳🤪🤘🙌

One of the bands I’m gutted to have never of seen

Classic 💖 and aye he's reyt young bless him proper old man now! Lol still Da bomb though.. Had tickets to see him at Easter but been postponed till next February now I can't wait he's a legend to tick off my music list 🙌
Me too ! I’m seeing him in Leeds, I’ve already bought a really baggy t-shirt and a big gold chain so I blend in a bit

first time seeing him too so I can’t wait, I just hope things have calmed down a bit by then

Me too ! I’m seeing him in Leeds, I’ve already bought a really baggy t-shirt and a big gold chain so I blend in a bit

first time seeing him too so I can’t wait, I just hope things have calmed down a bit by then

Yaaasss!!! :yahoo:I'm Manchester, and haha your too funny 🤣🤣🤣

I'll be wearing this vest top! 😆
_20200807_182608.JPG

Things better have calmed down by then 🤪

Got reminded of this song after viewing these guys reaction to hearing it for the very first time ever.

I seen that viewing vid today too! It's well mad watching people react especially to song's we assume everyone must know.. Like how can they not know?! Lol but it's so great seeing young people especially from different countries dig those sort of old backbone type banging songs! 😀 (shame they paused it to chat.. interrupted the vibe in my opinion lol but still respect to those kids 👍)

Always thought Phill made a better drummer than anything else exactly same as Dave Grohl not that their not bad singer's but FUCK me their percussion skills like!! 😍💯 🔥

I seen that viewing vid today too! It's well mad watching people react especially to song's we assume everyone must know.. Like how can they not know?! Lol but it's so great seeing young people especially from different countries dig those sort of old backbone type banging songs! 😀 (shame they paused it to chat.. interrupted the vibe in my opinion lol but still respect to those kids 👍)

Always thought Phill made a better drummer than anything else exactly same as Dave Grohl not that their not bad singer's but FUCK me their percussion skills like!! 😍💯 🔥
The best part was their faces when the drum solo kicked in, I was just watching and waiting to see their reaction and it didn’t disappoint at all. 😂
1596960514413.jpeg

That was a big song in the autumn of 1970. At school the custom was to broadcast music in the hall at dinner time in the week before Christmas. I still can't hear the song without also hearing 800 children singing along in full voice.
Well your school sounds awesome compared to mine, at Christmas time we just used to get shouted at for not being able to sing silent night in Welsh!

I didn’t give a frig about learning Christmas carols in Welsh, I just wanted to play with my ding a ling 😀

Last edited: