What is your favourite ladies & men's Perfume ?

What is your favourite Ladies & Men's Perfume/Aftershave etc :kissgirl:
None on a WG when I am punting with them because even after a shower or two the smell can still linger on me or my clothes and that could catch me out. The problem can be though that a WGs previous punter DID request she wore perfume and the same thing, it could linger on her even after a shower.

I love the lighter Chanels on a guy. My favourite at the moment is Decadence, my winter fragrance this year, just a shame its 70% lid!

I like Armani diamonds in the summer but in the winter I prefer ed Harvey villain. I don't have a preference for men's as they smell different on everyone so it depends what suits that persons skin

Dior Intense seems to get compliments from the ladies, both civvie & WG's. I was upgrading my phone several years ago and the girl that served me gave me the wrong sim card. I came back the next day and she said she was glad I returned as she wanted to know what perfume I had on so she could buy it for her boyfriend. My heart rose and sank at the same time.

I'll have to take a raincheck on this one. A lot of girls wear one that I love but will have to ask next punt and report back. Just never thought to ask.

TBH most questions go out of my head on a date. I just sit there spellbound at the vision before me. :crazy:

Dior Intense seems to get compliments from the ladies, both civvie & WG's. I was upgrading my phone several years ago and the girl that served me gave me the wrong sim card. I came back the next day and she said she was glad I returned as she wanted to know what perfume I had on so she could buy it for her boyfriend. My heart rose and sank at the same time.
Really like that Dior Intense since my son started to wear it. As for me my old favourite is Burberry Touch which is not so heavy so good for work.
Now liking Spice Bomb but can be a bit heavy.

For the ladies I love Channel no5 but recently this year I came across Vallentino mmmmmmm :rose:

I like soft, woody fragrances on a man, and only a small amount, heavy fragrance is a big turn off for me.

I can't provide any names because I don't use perfume counters and I'm not a 'fashionista'.

For me I'm currently into Body Shop Libertine White Musk, and also their Honey Mania.

For bookings I wear a scented body lotion from either of those ranges, which seems to work well for my clients. I do have a completely unscented lotion which I think I've worn twice, both times requested by new clients.

I like soft, woody fragrances on a man, and only a small amount, heavy fragrance is a big turn off for me.

I can't provide any names because I don't use perfume counters and I'm not a 'fashionista'.

For me I'm currently into Body Shop Libertine White Musk, and also their Honey Mania.

For bookings I wear a scented body lotion from either of those ranges, which seems to work well for my clients. I do have a completely unscented lotion which I think I've worn twice, both times requested by new clients.
The tricky part for a guy is knowing where to put aftershave. I hate the thought of a girl getting a mouthful of it because the taste lingers but when a girl is kissing you all over it's difficult to think where to put it :D

I love fragrance it's like another sense to indulge in. I like strong sophisticated scents on men like Hermes and Tom Ford.
I have a particular large collection myself but my new favorite is Olympia by Paco rabanne.

Tom Ford Noir for me most of the time. Sometimes Jimmy Choo Man or Givenchy Gentlemen Only. I'm a smelly sod :P

Oh and Hanae Mori Men is really good if I don't want the full Tom Ford effect!

I like Chanel Coco ( but prefer a girl not to wear any perfume - for previously stated reasons)

I wear Some aftershave from next (not a clue what!) to work - Jean Paul Gaultier when out - can't get hold of Denim anymore!!

Armani she or coco chanel mademoiselle spring to mind on a lady..me I mentioned it the other day either high karate or old spice, splash off hugo boss fir special occasions..pmsl

I did an out-call and noticed Tom Ford's Black Orchid in the bathroom - the client smelled bloody lovely! I think it's unisex?

Often I just use a fairly scented shower gel or bath foam, especially if it's a regular I know has a significant other. If I do wear perfume I put a spritz at the back of my neck and in the crook of each elbow, so the scent is unlikely to transfer significantly. I like Code (the only perfume I've ever rebought), but Naughty Alice is my favourite at the moment, alternated as the mood takes me with Valentina and D&G's The One Desire (lovely scent but crap staying power).

J

jonboy

Chanel No5 for me, though I don't normally wear anything for a booking.
My preference for a booking is the natural scent of a woman, my paranoia kicked in recently after the OH could smell the perfume of the woman I'd been sat next to on the train!

I like Armani diamonds black caret, I'm not really an aftershave wearer but had a quick squirt while walking through a shopping centre on my way to a punt and really liked it.

E

EnglishPhoebe

I like Armani diamonds black caret, I'm not really an aftershave wearer but had a quick squirt while walking through a shopping centre on my way to a punt and really liked it.
My favourite is Armani Diamonds for women :lol: I love it because it's slightly musky, I hate flowery/sweet smelling perfumes.

During the festive season there is nothing better than his and hers Clive christian piercing the nasal cavity whilst touring the xmas markets of a major city and sampling the gluwien :)