What do you think of beards?

In a vein attempt to keep hold of my youth I've followed the herd and grown a beard. Although I've only ever had compliments on it or told it tickles I do wonder if I should mention it before hand or if it makes no difference?

L

~LittleMissOrla~

They suit some people and not others. They can tickle a bit sometimes but that seems to vary for some reason. I wouldn't expect any prior warning at all!

I have a moustache and once one WG wouldn't allow RO because of it. It was a supremely indifferent booking otherwise so par for the course.

I'm always clean-shaven otherwise, and when I had a beard it was soft - not scratchy like stubble.

In a vein attempt to keep hold of my youth I've followed the herd and grown a beard. Although I've only ever had compliments on it or told it tickles I do wonder if I should mention it before hand or if it makes no difference?
Yes, this question was on my mind as I've grown 'designer stubble' recently. I've only seen girls I've seen before since growing it and the service has been no different - it was DFK that worried me most as it's a deal breaker for me. No DFK = No chilli sauce. One of my regs took the piss a bit - 'WTF's that on your face?' before attacking me with her usual venom!

tcm