What Are You Watching ?

Totally British: 70s Rock 'n' Roll tonight looks good on BBC4, Hell of a line up.

A collection of archive performances by artists including David Bowie, Free, Status Quo, Mott the Hoople, the Faces, the Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Humble Pie, Man, Babe Ruth and Thin Lizzy from TV shows such as The Old Grey Whistle Test and Top of the Pops.

Not looked at Netflix in a while. It's due something good. Might try this.
I had the same thought and then I got an email from Netflix that this had been added and I remembered watching the promo for it. I'm trying not to binge it or I'll have nothing to watch tomorrow. She says as she starts episode 4...

Was going to give MOTD a miss today as The Mighty Spurs were unlucky again. But will have to watch for the Man City demolition. No fan of them but can't be denied they are just awesome when on song.

Warcraft (the film),43 mins in.I've never watched a The Lord of the Rings film from start to finish because they are so long imo my shit attention can't handle them:(

Bought another two series of 24 for £1.00 each in CEX today. Love the constant disasters. Nobody can walk fron one side of a room to the other without some kind of catastrophe striking :)

This is what I pick out of my recorded progs when I want a jolly good laugh. Hilarious!

I am currently dipping in and out of Twiggy the Face of the 60's (oooh The Kings Road nostalgia!!) and by complete contrast The Rise of the Nazis
The Kings Road was where a lot of my misspent youth occurred. Though more in the late 70s early 80s. I love the 60s Kings Road and Carnaby Street nostalgia though. Must have been such a cool time to be young (despite the flares and cravats ! ) Will have to give the Twiggy show a try.

Wtached all the Rise Of The Nazis episodes and they are truly terrifying. Simply astonishing how a modern and sophisticated country fell under the spell of a few homicidal psychopaths in such a short period of time.

The Kings Road was where a lot of my misspent youth occurred. Though more in the late 70s early 80s. I love the 60s Kings Road and Carnaby Street nostalgia though. Must have been such a cool time to be young (despite the flares and cravats ! ) Will have to give the Twiggy show a try.

Wtached all the Rise Of The Nazis episodes and they are truly terrifying. Simply astonishing how a modern and sophisticated country fell under the spell of a few homicidal psychopaths in such a short period of time.
Yes both programmes intensely interesting in such differing ways.

Watched "Grand Designs". A Northern Ireland farmer made a beautiful house on a stunning site out of 4 large steel containers. One of the best episode of the series. What a great lad with rich imagination