What are you eating

Roasted med veg, although I slipped some cauliflower in there too, so not entirely Mediterranean 😝 plus sweet potato mash and a veggie chicken fillet griddled in harissa paste.

Banana and Alpro custard for pudding.

Last edited:
Vegetable soup and croutons.

If you are planning on eating out in August, the government's "Eat out to help out" location finder is now online. Assuming you have the money and are willing to risk going outdoors, you can eat out from Monday to Wednesday on restaurant and takeaway grub, then eat leftovers and dry bread for the rest of the week.

The link is here: https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/eat-out-to-help-out/find-a-restaurant/?

One of the best steaks I've had in the UK was served in a chain pub attached to a chain hotel. I don't usually order steak in those kind of places due to a very good chance of it being rubbish, so it was something of a surprise.
Best steaks are definitely in the U.S.A. Had some oustanding ones in Spain too.

2 weetabix .. chopped / sliced pineapple strawberries raspberries with blueberries along with Cranberry /Raspberry flavoured Skyr with a sprinkle of bee pollen and seeds ... with a glass of pineapple juice and cup of tea.... takes about 10 minutes to prepare .. well worth it.