What are you eating

I just follow what my mam used to do or rather what I can remember me and the boy clear. Our plates mind that's not really a endorsement neither of us are fussy
Can you make a good panackelty? Haven’t had one since a child but was always favoured by my Mum

Oh and my grandad used to make this soup, swede and carrot or something like that, wish I could remember how he did it as it was amazing

A plain Krispy Kreme donut.

You can buy a box of them for halfprice from all of their venues on a takeaway basis, to go with the scheme that the government is running.

Overall, I'm a bit disappointed with the "Eat Out to Help Out Scheme", as some restaurants have been a bit meh in my experience - some have clearly cut back on portion sizes, while others have paid only lip service to keeping covid secure.

A plain Krispy Kreme donut.

You can buy a box of them for halfprice from all of their venues on a takeaway basis, to go with the scheme that the government is running.

Overall, I'm a bit disappointed with the "Eat Out to Help Out Scheme", as some restaurants have been a bit meh in my experience - some have clearly cut back on portion sizes, while others have paid only lip service to keeping covid secure.
Used to luv 2x krispy kreme donut choice( raspberry one an the peanut butter one was favs) plus large americano £4... late night.. sit in great... now the place is sad...?