What are you eating

This morning .. two weetabix, pineapple, banana, blueberries and pomegranate seeds ... with cranberry and raspberry Skye with a sprinkle of milled seeds and bee pollen .... all in one large bowl ...lovely jubbly

edit just found some pineapple in the bowl and there's a glass of tomato juice the other side of it ....

Last edited:
This morning .. two weetabix, pineapple, banana, blueberries and pomegranate seeds ... with cranberry and raspberry Skye with a sprinkle of milled seeds and bee pollen .... all in one large bowl ...lovely jubbly

edit just found some pineapple in the bowl and there's a glass of tomato juice the other side of it ....
You know the benefits of pineapple juice ?

You need some variety lol.
Actually I have question which I don't think is silly but might be.......

Is it bad to eat the same diet day in day out? All food groups covered, the 5 a day all covered and it's pretty damm healthy all round. But you know the way your body stops responding if you repeat the same exercise over and over? What's the craic in regards to food does anyone know please?

Actually I have question which I don't think is silly but might be.......

Is it bad to eat the same diet day in day out? All food groups covered, the 5 a day all covered and it's pretty damm healthy all round. But you know the way your body stops responding if you repeat the same exercise over and over? What's the craic in regards to food does anyone know please?
Surely the main problem is boredom? But I really don’t know:unknown: