What are you drinking ?

thats good I had a bottle of HG ruby and one of their blond/IPAs a while back........used to be dogs bollocks on tap.....heady stuff if I mind but Ive no seen that for a while.?
Used to be 5.2% abv on tap and also in bottles and cans, but now at 4.5%!! Sadly our local is temporarily closed as it was badly flooded at the end of last year and renovations have halted due to parent company's lack of funds due to lockdown. I was good friends with the Landlord and he always used to show me the list of ales the company were offering and asked me for my recommendations! Now that's what I call service!!

Used to be 5.2% abv on tap and also in bottles and cans, but now at 4.5%!! Sadly our local is temporarily closed as it was badly flooded at the end of last year and renovations have halted due to parent company's lack of funds due to lockdown. I was good friends with the Landlord and he always used to show me the list of ales the company were offering and asked me for my recommendations! Now that's what I call service!!
sounds great......I must say I like black sheep found on my travels but sadly the chances of a pint of heavy these days seems to be a wish as young folk areny drinking it now.......

A lovely smooth Argentine Malbec, warming as it goes down. I'm sitting outside, despite the cloud, wind and fucking intermittant rain. It might be forecast 35 plus in fucking London tomorrow, but here in the Black Country it feels like October!!

A lovely smooth Argentine Malbec, warming as it goes down. I'm sitting outside, despite the cloud, wind and fucking intermittant rain. It might be forecast 35 plus in fucking London tomorrow, but here in the Black Country it feels like October!!
Update...the bride's joined in so having to open a Cotes de Rhone 14.5%. It's stopped raining....the sun's come out... I feel a shit faced session in the garden til after midnight coming on!!:wacko:

I was out late afternoon today and swear I could feel my skin burning, the sun was that fierce.

Meanwhile - Five Points Jupa pale ale.