Uke, it's ok but......

It's getting a bit much, I've got Uke, ukp, aw, Twitter, and my secret email accounts open while watching the rugger and Mrs TB is doing her knitting. Media overload!
TB

Buy an octopus teach it I.T skills and let it handle your accounts
Coma, I know you hate the grammar police, but you need to take the apostrophe out of the word 'cats' in your signature. It's plural, not possessive.

PS everyone knows it's insane to try to teach an octopus IT skills. Much better off with a squid.

Coma, I know you hate the grammar police, but you need to take the apostrophe out of the word 'cats' in your signature. It's plural, not possessive.

PS everyone knows it's insane to try to teach an octopus IT skills. Much better off with a squid.
Once I cleared the tears from eyes after a visit from the grammar police , I changed it

:cry:

You happy now, to be fair the kindle is spelling most of it I don't correct as I can't be arsed on touchscreen

UKP is number one for me but UKE can be good. What is the case is UKE is working as admin wanted, punters can cheerlead, arselick as much as they like, WGs can tout as they wish and both can flirt as they wish, better on here than UKP so thanks to admin for UKE. And if it helps punters and WGs get together for good punts great.

I have to say a big thanks to UKE for a booking I have in the near future. Without it, I wouldn't have come across the lady in question in a million years.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

tcm

Yeah, thanks to UKE I've had some fantastic punts that otherwise would of pass me by, also I hardly use AW now as my area is a wasteland, the only problem is that I have to travel more buts it's well worth it :thumbsup:

Yeah, thanks to UKE I've had some fantastic punts that otherwise would of pass me by, also I hardly use AW now as my area is a wasteland, the only problem is that I have to travel more buts it's well worth it :thumbsup:
Lets band together _Bender_ and bring this place to life :) have to convince them that the East side is the light side, if all that fails will have to do my Jedi Mind Trick on them. :)