TV Shows that Remind you of Punting

Watching Strictly tonight and it struck me how like punting it was - cack handed but enthusiastic amateurs being taught the tricks of the trade by gorgeous, fit professionals. Some progress better than others (typically those with more past experience), but they always say 'I never want it to end!'

So, any other TV shows that make you smirk about this pastime, and why?

MrB.

Doctor Who - a strange older man wants to show me his screwdriver and have fun with me whilst mooning over being far apart from Billie Piper.

Dragons Den - you're not meant to look at the money on the table whilst you do your best to impress someone who probably doesn't give a shit about you.

Location Location Location - people come inside (make your own jokes) and have a good poke around.

Greys Anatomy - a load of fun with the human body, but not the same without Patrick Dempsey.

Embarrassing bodies - pretends to be about a whole experience, but really it's just a penis obsession

Songs of Praise - lots of people crying "oh God!" "Jesus Christ" and the occasional "Hallelujah" interjected with a slice of guilt about your sinful life

Any more?

Watching Strictly tonight and it struck me how like punting it was - cack handed but enthusiastic amateurs being taught the tricks of the trade by gorgeous, fit professionals. Some progress better than others (typically those with more past experience), but they always say 'I never want it to end!'

MrB.
Especially Aliona mmmmmmm :kissgirl:

Doctor Who - a strange older man wants to show me his screwdriver and have fun with me whilst mooning over being far apart from Billie Piper.

Dragons Den - you're not meant to look at the money on the table whilst you do your best to impress someone who probably doesn't give a shit about you.

Location Location Location - people come inside (make your own jokes) and have a good poke around.

Greys Anatomy - a load of fun with the human body, but not the same without Patrick Dempsey.

Embarrassing bodies - pretends to be about a whole experience, but really it's just a penis obsession

Songs of Praise - lots of people crying "oh God!" "Jesus Christ" and the occasional "Hallelujah" interjected with a slice of guilt about your sinful life

Any more?
You're on fire. Loving the Dragons Den one.

MrB.
Oh YES ! :D:yahoo:
All those relatively scantily clad, fit and supple female bodies wiggling about on my TV screen !
Some of the "celebs" too, but the "Professional Ladies" ( how I wish that could be translated into "Working Girls" for most of them :lol: )
That Darcy Bussell on the judging panel get my hormones going too - talk about "Posh Totty" :angelgirl:

MrB.
Wish this bird out of strictly was a wg, it would definitely make me think about punting

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ola-jordan-shows-more-bargained-6771610

'Strictly Cum Dancing' sounds more like a BDSM fetish show to me.

How about Battlestar Galactica - because sooner or later you could be replaced by something big and battery powered.

Black Books, because I had my punting clothes- a black suit and a black shirt, put together with the aim of looking faded but smartest. And it was suggested I looked like Bernard Black. Actually, I'll take that.