Time to go...

OK so we have had what time should a guy turn up and the consensus seems to be 5 mins beforehand. So my question is what about time to go. Some wgs have a big wall clock, some have a small bedside clock and some have their phones handy. But some have absolutely nothing handy at all and it is a bit unnerving because you get a sense that the bell is about to chime but you cannot be sure. No use sticking another condom on or asking for a bit more OWO because you know the end is nigh.

How do the ladies gently let a guy know his time is up especially if there is no clock readily to hand. Is it more a sixth sense and how do you tell him if he doesn't mention it.

OK so we have had what time should a guy turn up and the consensus seems to be 5 mins beforehand. So my question is what about time to go. Some wgs have a big wall clock, some have a small bedside clock and some have their phones handy. But some have absolutely nothing handy at all and it is a bit unnerving because you get a sense that the bell is about to chime but you cannot be sure. No use sticking another condom on or asking for a bit more OWO because you know the end is nigh.

How do the ladies gently let a guy know his time is up especially if there is no clock readily to hand. Is it more a sixth sense and how do you tell him if he doesn't mention it.
I don't rely on the WG to time a punt, I have my very cheap watch for that, if the WG also times the punt which is up to her no problem, I am always ready to go on time not expecting one minute over what I have paid for, but I do expect the full time I have paid for. Some WGs use music as a timer.

Overall most good so called Indies generally do offer me the full time or even more, its in Parlours/Brothels where I have had most problems percentage wise with my time being cut short, the low life WG or maid/owners game was to get me out asap.:thumbsdown:

Meh as a customer I don't like to over impose

So I quite aware when time is up , if it overruns I don't mention it in a review , tis not cool and gives others false expectations

If I got rushed or fobbed off I wouldn't return

I have a wall clock only because I cant wear contacts if wearing mascara as it makes my eyes sore and without contacts I cant see my watch. At the end of the booking if the client looks like he has settled down and wants to lay there chatting I will offer a shower. if that doesn't work I will try the 'Oh look at the time didn't it go quickly' and if that doesn't work which for some both are ignored I will get off the bed and again offer a shower or just put my robe on and say that I enjoyed the meeting but need to get a shower/bath, cook some lunch or some other mundane rubbish in the hope they will then move. with the odd few I end up actually having to say that ok its time to get dressed now and leave as they had overstayed by 20 or more minutes by then and I wouldn't worry about upsetting them s those few who never want to leave are the few I don't want to come back anyway as they have no intention of leaving. I am sure most of the Ladies on here will have experienced the odd one who as soon as you offer a shower they start playing with their cock hoping to start all over again.

Me I hear the magic words 'would you like a shower' and I know it's time to go. It is impossible to expect consistency and like Comaminion I hate staying over my allotted time, so if the room is dark and no obvious clock I just come right out, break the mood and ask. I can then usually judge the last 10 or 15 minutes if I have overestimated. Doesn't really work well but case of needs must.

. At the end of the booking if the client looks like he has settled down and wants to lay there chatting I will offer a shower. if that doesn't work I will try the 'Oh look at the time didn't it go quickly' and if that doesn't work which for some both are ignored I will get off the bed and again offer a shower or just put my robe on and say that I enjoyed the meeting but need to get a shower/bath, cook some lunch or some other mundane rubbish in the hope they will then move.
If that don't work

Probably the least the intrusive method I have come across was the girl having a playlist on her phone. I just hope for her sanity she had more than one programmed in.

I've had bookings that have overran by 15-20 mins before and quite frequently actually. I don't mind 10-15 mins - but if a girl had plans or appointments or somewhere to be then it can be a pain in the backside running about if it overruns more than that xx

Had a punt recently where the girl used the "would you like a shower". I said "no thanks, I'm OK" and got up to leave thinking she wants me out, when she then said "would you like a cup of coffee then?"

I never have no bloody clue what time it is!! ( hence only 2 bookings a day) i have no clock watch or phone to hand but you get a jist of the time after a few years in this game !

I always wear a watch, and I also look at my phone when I arrive - I almost always send an arrival text to my buddy and see the time on the phone before I switch it off. Often there'll be a clock, usually an alarm clock close to the bed and having just looked at my phone I have a rough idea whether it's accurate or not.

When working incall I had a clock in most rooms for the benefit of both of us, I also had a couple of regulars who would ask me directly to tell them when the time was up.

I have had significant hanger ons, and tried pretty much the same tactics as Dani, if they were still resistant then I'd have a word. Sometimes they came back, once or twice they didn't. Hey ho, I'd rather see someone who books the time they require, rather than someone who I have to push to leave.

J

jonboy

Always take my watch off before arriving, mainly because I'm a clumsy bastard and I don't want to take chunks of skin out of the lady I'm with.
Only times I've been short timed I've not been too disappointed to leave...