The next punt...

A question for the guys I guess.

I had a punt this morning, a very enjoyable one, that wore me out and I got everything out of that I wanted/expected.

As soon as I got home, I jumped in the shower and almost immediately started thinking about who I am going to book next (not made mind up yet though haha!) This was less than 45 minutes after the goodbye kiss.

So, I guess my question is twofold...how long after a session do you start thinking about the next session, and how long does your post punt "glow" last for?

Depends on a few things.
  • My bank balance
  • Who I've already noticed in the area
  • Just how good that last one (can work both ways!)
Generally though, once I've had a punt, I'm good for a week before seriously considering another!

I don't my last was end Oct next is December, I budget for two a month but I'd schedule don't allow or I'm not in the mood I spend the money on cat statues
It's not something I have to do its something I like to do

I'm the boss not me nob

Last edited:
I used to have a few booked so it was a rolling and continuous process for me. Now I have nowt booked and no real idea when the next one will be.

tcm

Last year had an hour long punt then phoned LMP to see if they had any spaces left at their party - they did :D

An hour later I was bollock naked again:cool:

J

jonboy

Just spent most of the afternoon trying to sort out a punt for the way home, nothing doing though

Looks like it'll be a frustrating journey home :dash:

depends on many things.

the first punt being good or shit
cash flow
availability

i will look though the same / next day but only look

i take my time choosing

I do usually get horny after a punt (unless it was for a few hours or more). I usually spend my post-punt horny time thinking about what we've just done though.

About 10 minutes away from hanging out the back of a Czech WG.

I will let you know in about an hour or so :D
That was a little longer than expected!

If my meet went well then my glow is good for a couple of days. Like today's was.

Saying that straight after my meet I text a WG for a meet next Friday, so I am usually looking for the next one ASAP

If there is a disappointing element about a meeting then I tend to make another one sooner rather than later. The better the experience, the longer the 'glow'

I'm always mulling possibilities and potential dates over in my head. Anticipation is part of the fun. However, while I spend a lot of time dreaming I rarely make impulsive decisions and tend to plan things fairly meticulously. That, combined with the fact that some of the SPs I see need to be booked a long time in advance tends to mean that I already have a couple of future bookings made already at any given time.

Unfortunately, an excess of enthusiasm in harvesting my maincrop potatoes has resulted in a slight disability which makes the movements necessary for satisfactory copulation too painful to contemplate at present. My physio mutters darkly about my having to behave myself for a few more weeks yet.

Unfortunately, an excess of enthusiasm in harvesting my maincrop potatoes has resulted in a slight disability which makes the movements necessary for satisfactory copulation too painful to contemplate at present. My physio mutters darkly about my having to behave myself for a few more weeks yet.
Brilliant. From now on I will use the that as a euphemism for emptying my sack :D Best wishes for a speedy recovery and quick return to 'satisfactory copulation'

Regards

Hank

I'm afraid that a really good session takes it out of me and I'm not thinking about the next time for a couple of days. I also tend to book in advance so don't usually have to think too much about it. On the odd occasion after a really good session, usually later that night I look back on it and think I could do that again, but in reality I wouldn't be at my best. :lol:

To be honest I've never had more than one booking lined up at a time. So far I just see how the last one went and then decide what I want to do next. I do have a bit of a list of things I'd like to do and girls I'd like to see so maybe a day or two after I start to think about which one of those I book next. My last two bookings have been awesome (same girl) and I would like to repeat that maybe once a month if possible and then maybe do one other 'bucket list' thing per month as well.

A little spare cash is one consideration
If I can i like to see my regular once a week but twice if possible? not always easy
and try and arrange the next meeting as I am ending the last one, my problem is taking to long to recover so once i have cum that's it for an hour or so but by the time I get home I wish Iwas back again and so on

Straight after or even during if it's a good meeting and especially with my regular.
Then it's mainly about finding the time and making sure our diaries both agree and also having the funds.

Depends on a few things.
  • My bank balance
  • Who I've already noticed in the area
  • Just how good that last one (can work both ways!)
Generally though, once I've had a punt, I'm good for a week before seriously considering another!
In an ideal world I'd punt twice a week but one is a minimum.

If I've just had a great punt I can be high as a kite on endorphins and post-punt bliss for a couple of days.

It really depends how long it takes me to come down before I start thinking seriously about my next punt - I've always got a handful in my "next" hot list so usually between 3-7 days.

If I've had a blah or even average punt - I might seriously consider punting the next day.

Brilliant. From now on I will use the that as a euphemism for emptying my sack :D Best wishes for a speedy recovery and quick return to 'satisfactory copulation'

Regards

Hank
As any gardener who grows potatoes will inform you, similar indisposition can easily occur as a result of too many hours spent planting the seed in their receptive furrows.

Two euphemisms are always better than one