The long thread

Me too. I actually met her a couple of times, and she came across as a genuinely nice person (if a little out of her head the second time).
I recently went to the Hawley Arms pub in Camden and was having a drink and a chat with the landlord that knew her very well.

He showed me where she used to stand at the bar in her trainers, tracksuit and straight hair, looking like a typical teen. It actually felt very surreal to be stood in the exact same spot as her.

She is one star that I really regret not getting to see. I had tickets to see Whitney but she cancelled her concert in Manchester and I didn’t bother seeing her in Notts after her really bad reviews. I don’t regret that as much as not seeing Amy

I recently went to the Hawley Arms pub in Camden and was having a drink and a chat with the landlord that knew her very well.

He showed me where she used to stand at the bar in her trainers, tracksuit and straight hair, looking like a typical teen. It actually felt very surreal to be stood in the exact same spot as her.

She is one star that I really regret not getting to see. I had tickets to see Whitney but she cancelled her concert in Manchester and I didn’t bother seeing her in Notts after her really bad reviews. I don’t regret that as much as not seeing Amy
My OH is Jewish and some of her family are buried near her.. I love Camden..

Just arrived in Birmingham and I think food and wine are in order first. Just means I will impulse buy a load of stuff and have to send it all back
@Beautiful_disaster used to take pictures in the changing room then post them live here, to get the opinion of the TLT hive mind.

Feel free to do the same, as it would help you with your dress shopping, and help us with our slow days. Win-win!:)