The little things in life that piss you off.

Oh dear! Time to get the turps out I think and wipe at it - then loads of moisturiser for your hands.

I must admit, I'm surprised at your choice of gloss. I'd have had you down as a satinwood kind of woman :D

If only I could find it. I used it last night and have misplaced it. My house isn’t big enough for it to disappear :unknown:
You've drank it, haven't you? :P:lol:

Last edited:
Oh dear! Time to get the turps out I think and wipe at it - then loads of moisturiser for your hands.

I must admit, I'm surprised at your choice of gloss. I'd have had you down at a satinwood kind of woman :D

You've drank it, haven't you? :P:lol:
:lol: I’m sure you think I’m a huge drinker. Wonder who fills your head :D

It is satinwood actually :P

I hate it when you misplace things you no you had recently then they turn up when you dont need them
I used it on a ring as I forgot to remove it and now it’s disappeared :mad: To be fair, when I’m decorating, my house turns into a bomb site. Even rooms I’m not working on. I mean how does that happen?

I went to the local supermarket needs must.. and food must be purchased!!!... mask on...i looked to see that every single person... EXCEPT FOR ONE WOMAN...followed the government guidelines and were "masked up"... maybe she had special permission off "Boris" .. to not wear a mask🤔!!!👊👊👊

I went to the local supermarket needs must.. and food must be purchased!!!... mask on...i looked to see that every single person... EXCEPT FOR ONE WOMAN...followed the government guidelines and were "masked up"... maybe she had special permission off "Boris" .. to not wear a mask🤔!!!👊👊👊
And you know if that woman has any health reasons for not wearing it?

Maybe she has a hidden disability and has a exemption

not forgetting the arrogant twats sitting behind a wheel..
At least the arrogant twats behind the wheel actually contribute in terms
Fuel duty
Car road duty
Tax
Initial tax on car
Jobs - factory / garages / spares / fuel stations / construction

How much do cyclists contribute to the infrastructure & government coffers? I sure without motorists all our income tax would rise - same cant be said about cyclists

Fuel duty
Car road duty
Tax
Initial tax on car

How much do cyclists contribute to the infrastructure & government coffers? I sure without motorists all our income tax would rise - same cant be said about cyclists
... and drivers have to take a test to obtain a licence, which can be suspended for misdemeanors - no such penalty for cyclists, they do what the fuck they like :angry:

And drivers have to have insurance (or should).

Fuel duty
Car road duty
Tax
Initial tax on car

Cyclists might own cars
Nah sorry that would be stupid wouldn't it