The little things in life that piss you off.

long ass updates........................3 hours left...............................................................3 hours left....................................................................3 hours left:rolleyes:

When you queue for over an hour in the US and they only accept the correct change in the highway tolls. You get stuck and you delay everyone behind you. You end up begging people to change a note for you

Official Samsung contactless charger.:mad:

You need to work for NASA to position it just right to charge.
I have an unofficial contactless charger and it beats the samsung one hands down.

When your waiting at a train or tram platform, then the train/tram arrives and someone walks past / barges past you and everyone else to get on first and you end standing.....literally happens every day.

Duckduckgo is brilliant fron a security point of view and I tried to stick with it for several weeks but it just can't match Google for search results. So regretfully back to having my privacy invaded by Google I went.
Google is just to creepy as a search engine now. Your searches are propagated across devices and that could lead to extreme embarrassment. For a company whose motto is don’t be evil they are a bunch of hypocrites :angry:

Google is just to creepy as a search engine now. Your searches are propagated across devices and that could lead to extreme embarrassment. For a company whose motto is don’t be evil they are a bunch of hypocrites :angry:
Absolutely. I keep updating my security settings and telling it not to link devices and it just resets to linking again at the first opportunity. Dodgy fuckers... but very good at finding things and video hosting and satnav ! So I just have swallowed. You can only fight the machine so far :)

Absolutely. I keep updating my security settings and telling it not to link devices and it just resets to linking again at the first opportunity. Dodgy fuckers... but very good at finding things and video hosting and satnav ! So I just have swallowed. You can only fight the machine so far :)
Yes sadly it is the better search engine but big brother is watching you....

Tesco self service tills that seem to hang between taking the payment and then displaying the message about whether you want a receipt which most people don't bother answering no to. They're being green by avoiding printing lots of unnecessary receipts but they also slow the flow of people through the tills.

You can change your Google settings to stop that happening.

Agree. I see Sainsburys tried out a store with just self service tills but have had to scrap it as everyone just boycotted it. They should all be made illegal.
No, they didn't boycott it. They actually ended up with big queues at customer services of customers who didn't have the app and just wanted to pay at the till.

No, they didn't boycott it. They actually ended up with big queues at customer services of customers who didn't have the app and just wanted to pay at the till.
Oh yeah thats right :thumbsup: Good. Cashless stores and ones that only have self service tills should be discouraged.

I used a self-service till in M&S today and one of the items I bought was so light it didn't register on the bagging side - eventually I just pressed down with my hand so I could continue. Fucking PITA.

People who get on a packed train at rush hour and stand in the doorway, rather than moving down the carriage!!

Inconsiderate cocks!
And the dipshits don't seem to realise (or just don't care) that if they took their bloody backpacks off and held them in their hand that they wouldn't take up so much room and wouldn't hit the person behind them every time they moved (normally every 10 seconds). Wankers!

Nothing and I mean nothing would persuade me to drive in Italy again. Did it about thirty years ago and I have never been so stressed on a holiday. They are totally fucking mental.
Yep, used to travel there on business years ago . Drove hire car once, only ever got taxis after that. Scared shit outta me, like being in real world bumper car park. Horns going off, people gesticulating if you took more than
nanosecond to move after traffic light.

Post man handing over my parcel to a neighbour even though I was in my flat. As I have anxiety and dont know anybody in the building, did not want to go knocking their door. He was probably too lazy to use lift or stairs.
Speaking of postmen...why can't mine shut the gate when he leaves?! Leave my property in the state you found it - with a closed gate!

I'd love to meet whoever designed the reversing cameras in these new vans we've got. It's built into a rear view mirror housing and when the sunlight reflects onto it you can't see shit!

People spitting in the street. People smoking in public, especially around their children. Drivers using their mobile phones while driving.
Agree with all these, but also smokers who gather together at the entrance to building, literally have to run the gauntlet with my lungs every time I enter my office building as there is always 3 or 4 people creating a cancer cloud by the door.

People texting or watching mobiles whilst walking, not looking wtf they are doing and expect me to get out the way or want traffic to stop as they cross the road without looking.

“Personal headphones” that aren’t personal as everyone on the train/tram can here the shit your listening to.

People who have “private” conversations on their mobiles whilst on the train/tram so that everyone can hear, then lookup and wonder why your staring at them.

I have loads more. :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

Lycra-Louts!
Using our roads as their own personal Gymnasium.
Stuck behind one for about 3 miles on a rural road last week, no way of passing without turning him to mush (tempted muchly)
And he would not pull over to let me pass.
Glad to get that one off my chest :dash:

Windows 'update' STILL not loading, I've got work on my photography website all evening and these fucks are standing in my way, and why? What exactly do they gain from pointlessly slowing my work down?

People use e-cigarettes on the street while they're walking and you have to try to avoid the huge clouds they blow out. Keep it to yourself.
I fucking hate that.

They can use them inside aswell can’t they? I’ve seen people do that.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people parking badly, parking over the line or taking up two spaces. Boils my blood that one.