The Little Things In Life That Make You Happy

A mighty sneeze.

I actually think they can sometimes be better than an orgasm:yahoo:

It's unfortunate though that now when I have one, I worry that it could be the beginning of something serious.

When you’ve made your dinner the day before so all you have to do is warm it up - and it’s one of those meals that tastes better reheated the next day - lasagne.
I did the same with leftover curry at the weekend. Had it Saturday evening, Sunday morning and Sunday evening. It grew in heat every time :D

Last edited:
Brewing a great cup of tea from a teabag.... strange how different teabags fresh from the same box in the same conditions storage water temp etc can give me a full flavour brew or conversely an insipid pale cup..?

Brewing a great cup of tea from a teabag.... strange how different teabags fresh from the same box in the same conditions storage water temp etc can give me a full flavour brew or conversely an insipid pale cup..?
I always get the weak piss bag in my cup when i make a cup for me and the missus.
Her bag darkens the water in seconds whereas mine needs torture to extract the flavour.

I’m with you all the way on the fresh Coffee jar smell.
One of my great pleasures is my early morning walk round checking fences and Cattle with the Dogs especially on a cold frosty morning with clear blue skies. Sheer bliss.
Tonight will be good as I plan to sit in the garden with the Muts sipping G&T’s listening to Van Morrison and Radiohead. I’m a simple chap and happy to be so. ;)

The sight of a nice young lady fresh out of the shower :)

Customer had to get out to come and answer the door. She thought her husband was downstairs but he'd gone out with the kid. So she quickly threw on her PJs.

There was no need for that I thought, a towel would had sufficed....
This is always me! Seem to always knock when I'm half naked or in a towel.
I've stopped rushing to get dressed now - if they get flashed they get flashed :lol:

This is always me! Seem to always knock when I'm half naked or in a towel.
I've stopped rushing to get dressed now - if they get flashed they get flashed :lol:
I did have one a few years ago who was just in a towel, it started slipping and half came undone so she quickly hid behind the door to adjust it......I actually did quickly looking away that time :D

Paying £3.00 for an excellent black ink cartridge at Supa Inks in Byker when the Epson original costs £21.99 in Currys.
It's really a gamble when you buy printers, irrelevant to the price. I've probably gone through dozens of printers during the last 15 years. Of course, I've read all reviews if they can take the compatible inks, to avoid buying a Brand one which is usually cost 2-3 times more.

Most of them do take compatible inks, but after a few prints, various errors come out, and eventually, the printer is almost fucked.

That's why I love so much my basic Canon MG6300. Had it for over 6 years, the front panel chewed by the dog. It was dropped few times and fell apart and kept together by sellotape now. Still working and takes any cheap inks you throw at it without any problems! Lasted longer than some printers I paid £200+ for. :thumbsup:

It's really a gamble when you buy printers, irrelevant to the price. I've probably gone through dozens of printers during the last 15 years. Of course, I've read all reviews if they can take the compatible inks, to avoid buying a Brand one which is usually cost 2-3 times more.

Most of them do take compatible inks, but after a few prints, various errors come out, and eventually, the printer is almost fucked.

That's why I love so much my basic Canon MG6300. Had it for over 6 years, the front panel chewed by the dog. It was dropped few times and fell apart and kept together by sellotape now. Still working and takes any cheap inks you throw at it without any problems! Lasted longer than some printers I paid £200+ for. :thumbsup:
You’ve actually spoken some sense there :thumbsup:

One thing I won’t scrimp on is this ink. I’ve had so many non original ink cartridges wreck printers that I won’t risk it any more. And like you say, sometimes it’s only after a few cartridges that things go wrong.

One thing I won’t scrimp on is this ink. I’ve had so many non original ink cartridges wreck printers that I won’t risk it any more. And like you say, sometimes it’s only after a few cartridges that things go wrong.
Never had any problems with the cartridges I buy for my Epson and the results are excellent. It takes 5 cartridges which are either £21.99 or £24.99 each in Currys and even more in bloody Rymans. Whereas they are £3.00 each in this other place or they will sell you the set for £12.00 ! Bit of a no brainer really :)

I do love the endless messages the printer brings up when it finds the cartridges are non original. It's not angry it's just disappointed :)

Never had any problems with the cartridges I buy for my Epson and the results are excellent. It takes 5 cartridges which are either £21.99 or £24.99 each in Currys and even more in bloody Rymans. Whereas they are £3.00 each in this other place or they will sell you the set for £12.00 ! Bit of a no brainer really :)

I do love the endless messages the printer brings up when it finds the cartridges are non original. It's not angry it's just disappointed :)
That’s great you’ve had success with them. But you can also get original ones online for waaaay cheaper than Currys.

I've always bought Canon original cartridges. The annoying thing with my last printer was that it became unusable just because one of the little plastic paper feeders went skewiff. Even got a repairman in to look at it as it seemed so fixable but no luck.

Hearing my kids laugh properly. Not just a little giggle but an actual belly roll. It’s been a bloody long time for them in lockdown and no school. The world is a very different place and I think we as adults forget what effect this might have on the kids. So great to hear and see big smiles.
I just hope the schools can go back in september its realy impacted my child

Hearing my kids laugh properly. Not just a little giggle but an actual belly roll. It’s been a bloody long time for them in lockdown and no school. The world is a very different place and I think we as adults forget what effect this might have on the kids. So great to hear and see big smiles.
I had a huge fear of dying when I was a child, to have to contend with lockdown would have really scared the hell out of me as a child. On the whole kids have dealt with it amazingly.

its official beaver is being reintroduced to england....(did they never go away in the patriot countries?).........really made me happy an put a smile on my face.......nothing mentioned concerning those pesky badgers though...........?........:lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-53658375
I think they've been back in the south west for a while now and perhaps in other parts.

I'm fairly sure Yorkshire was reintroduced to the delights of beaver quite recently.

EDIT

T'beaver

https://www.forestryengland.uk/news/beavers-arrive-yorkshire-trial

Last edited:
When someone tries to explain the other person thinks you got things muddled up, and you reply.

No i didn't, he's a fucking liar.:hi:

How the fuck does this guy get away with things? he says yes to everything.
Wanker.:lol: