The Little Things In Life That Make You Happy

Far too many jeans hit the spot these days, if hit the spot means crushing my balls so hard my voice goes up a couple of octaves. The current skinny jeans culture is doing my nuts in, literally.
From Levi's I've found 514's and (some) 501's ok but there were some jeans I've tried on that I've no idea how anyone harbouring any hopes of future fatherhood could possibly wear.
OK, Billy Big Balls... Just stick to your kilt!

What's an improper shave ?
One I have in a rush, quick wash and once over with a cartridge razor.

Proper one for me is a good long shower, facial scrub, hot flannel followed by shaving soap with badger hair brush, 2 or 3 passes with a DE razor, hot rinse then COLD flannel on the face. Post shave balm and moisturise. I enjoy the ritual and the relax of it all.

Proper one for me is a good long shower, facial scrub, hot flannel followed by shaving soap with badger hair brush, 2 or 3 passes with a DE razor, hot rinse then COLD flannel on the face. Post shave balm and moisturise. I enjoy the ritual and the relax of it all.
Fuck sake. Leave me alone!!! What have I done to you? Cunt. Hope you slit your throat.

"Badger" hair brush
:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

Fuck sake. Leave me alone!!! What have I done to you? Cunt. Hope you slit your throat.
Don't worry, this one is from before you became "Le Blaireau"

"Badger" hair brush
:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:
Yep, Shaving brushes have traditionally been made from badger hair (several different grades) and boar hair. Top quality paint brushes are made from it as well. I think it's normally tail hair.

I still have to stay professional even with the rude ones, I'd never give them the reason to get on the phone as soon as I'm gone.
I've had to bite my lip numerous times some cunts need to remember I'm just trying to make a living.
One cunt in particular got my goat strange every time I went to his after. The second time he was a knob well he never seemed to be at home after that.
I never even got out of the van to find out mind

I've had to bite my lip numerous times some cunts need to remember I'm just trying to make a living.
One cunt in particular got my goat strange every time I went to his after. The second time he was a knob well he never seemed to be at home after that.
I never even got out of the van to find out mind
They need to remember too that we're giving them a service right onto their doorstep, some do like a moan but the good as gold ones far outweigh the miserable ones.

:thumbsup: Congrats, can almost imagine you standing back with a big smile on your face :thumbsup:
I did, I completed my dressing room yesterday and apart from the curtains have finished my daughters room this evening :yahoo::yahoo: just need to remove a wardrobe from my room tomorrow then varnish the floor and paint the wall where it lived and then I have finished all 3 rooms, eek. Hopefully I can move enough tomorrow to complete

Cucumber, radish, onion and dill salad with sour cream...cut, chopped and tossed in the front of me, while I was watching the "procedure" of it.
Had it today and I don't remember when I felt so so happy.... for about last 9 years.
Unfortunately you have listed nearly all the foods I detest most in the world. Just needed to add beetroot for the whole set :)

A ride in the countryside on a fine, cold day with kites whirling on a stiff breeze, spring flowers budding everywhere and early blossom showing on the trees. What a time it is to be alive.
Yep, nothing better than an English spring. Can't wait for it to get a bit warmer and go on long walks beside the river at Durham. Finishing with tea and scones at one of the riverside cafes of course.

Gregg's girls. Never been served by a miserable one yet.
The same applies to the staff in Waterstones. No matter what book I purchase they always seem so enthusiastic about it (even the wonderfully non-PC 'Flashman' books!) and can usually recommend similar reads to try....oh and some of them are definitely what you would describe as posh totty as well!:D

On the subject of our 'arry. I recently accidentally bought a "Flashman" book by mistake on Kindle. Turned out to be a spin off series by Robert Brightwell about Flashmans almost as cowardly but (slightly) more PC uncle in Napoleonic times. They are in fact brilliant and well worth checking out.

The same applies to the staff in Waterstones. No matter what book I purchase they always seem so enthusiastic about it (even the wonderfully non-PC 'Flashman' books!) and can usually recommend similar reads to try....oh and some of them are definitely what you would describe as posh totty as well!:D
The Flashman books are a great read.

I don't really buy this 'pc' rot. Only a handful of crackpots spout it. The problem is the rest of us indulging them.

I agree with you about Waterstones, the people working there are always friendly and seem knowledgeable.

Scented candles. I have a sweet banana bread one at the moment, and I love that I can smell it as I'm turning the corner on the floor to my apartment. ♥
There used to be a smell in the building xhannahx was working in at the time but it then turned out that was because a pothead lived below her :scare:

Wincing as the 18 year old, baseball capped, Lewis Hamilton wannabe cut me up on a blind bend on the A692. But smirking as he shot straight through the speed camera positioned for just such cretins. 60 mph ish in a 30 zone should bring some grief into his life.
Those tools amuse me greatly. In their shitty old pimped up pieces of shit and me in my middle aged 400bhp family car, what are they trying to prove?