The Little Things In Life That Make You Happy

Just for those small and insignificant things that brighten your day. A few of mine already today:

The unfailing good cheer of the early morning Long Threaders.

The smell from a new jar of coffee as you open it.

The lovely smile from the girl in the petrol station.

The antics of the cat as she bounces and twirls with excitement as her breakfast is being served.

Blue skies ... grass with dew still on it.... and the dog by my side ... just like this morning.... boots wet the dog's feet wet but we enjoyed the walk... so quiet with no one around lovely

My OH did that in the ice a few years ago. Wasn't hurt and even started to laugh herself. Then the ice cracked and she found herself sitting with her arse in a pool of icy water. THEN she got pissed off !

Same here... luv it when folk use local phrases/language... were no all saxons eh?...
I love the word cantachlydd. Words are often used wrong by my mother who passed them onto me.

To use it as my mother would "you're such a cantachlydd child" as in, cantankerous child. But it actually means centipede. Lol. More insulting than she would intend lol but didn't like to correct her.

One perfectly blended coffee first thing in the morning, and the world is alright again.
Those rare mornings where nobody is on the road and I can cycle so gracefully.
Stopping whatever I'm doing just to pet a cute cat after work.
Waking up to a message from friends in a completely different time zone.
Random little acts where you know you've cheered someone up.
Approaching fellow gamers online and NOT being shot on sight. 😂
Waking early enough to game before work.

Just for those small and insignificant things that brighten your day. A few of mine already today:

The unfailing good cheer of the early morning Long Threaders.

The smell from a new jar of coffee as you open it.

The lovely smile from the girl in the petrol station.

The antics of the cat as she bounces and twirls with excitement as her breakfast is being served.
1 As I woke up healthy, 2 coffee smell, 3the voice of your loved ones,4 motorcycle noise🤩etc

Getting my new pair of Levi's out of the bag. Still a buzz after all these years. No other jeans hit the spot.
Far too many jeans hit the spot these days, if hit the spot means crushing my balls so hard my voice goes up a couple of octaves. The current skinny jeans culture is doing my nuts in, literally.
From Levi's I've found 514's and (some) 501's ok but there were some jeans I've tried on that I've no idea how anyone harbouring any hopes of future fatherhood could possibly wear.

Far too many jeans hit the spot these days, if hit the spot means crushing my balls so hard my voice goes up a couple of octaves. The current skinny jeans culture is doing my nuts in, literally.
From Levi's I've found 514's and (some) 501's ok but there were some jeans I've tried on that I've no idea how anyone harbouring any hopes of future fatherhood could possibly wear.
Agree. Given up on Burtons and the like for jeans. Skinny jeans are just so shit. Debenhams is the only place for jeans I can find now. There is a American classic second hand clothes shop in Newcastle that has some wicked vintage Levi jackets. Might treat myself tomorrow.