The best thing about this holiday.

ok so the destination does not fill me with longing to return. I have just come back from an Irish bar (it's the closest on a lazy day) with karaoke. Was tempted to get up and do Matty Groves, I kid you not. I would have enjoyed it any way. But what I am loving about this holiday is eating garlic till it comes out my ears. Mmmmm garlic.

ok so the destination does not fill me with longing to return. I have just come back from an Irish bar (it's the closest on a lazy day) with karaoke. Was tempted to get up and do Matty Groves, I kid you not. I would have enjoyed it any way. But what I am loving about this holiday is eating garlic till it comes out my ears. Mmmmm garlic.
Try singing the fab Molly Malone, never better sung then when Sinead OConnor sang it on the brilliant album Sean-nos nua and live on the second disc on She Who Dwells.

Try singing the fab Molly Malone, never better sung then when Sinead OConnor sang it on the brilliant album Sean-nos nua and live on the second disc on She Who Dwells.
Oh no if any one could here me sing they would pay me not to, never mind pay me for sex.

I use to like Sinead OConnor but I soon developed a dislike after some aversion therapy, due to the fact when my daughter was a baby she never slept and I walked the floor with her with music channel on and Notthing Compares seemed to be on a loop.