Something about your day

Been a strange day .... last night joined Twitter ... :eek::eek: .
... spent sometime this morning trying to navigate around it ... quite successful ..eventually
.. but to no avail ..then had to re-register on something called UKE ... found that just as difficult ..just what were my original settings ... never mind re-finding my avatar.

But feel a lot more comfortable now .. yes a strange day ... so back where I was a couple of days ago. :)

A

Amelia Andrews

Can finally post about my amazing weight loss. After gaining while being off sick, ive been working crazy hard at the gym and lost 4lbs. Feeling good and soooo ready for the weekend! Bring it on!!! :sneaky:
Buzzing mate!! Well done you.
I’m about to have a PT session in morning.
Gonna do tough mudder and GNR and a couple of 10ks next year

A

Amelia Andrews

Thanks. Funny thing is sure will put it back on all over the weekend but dont care. Will look and feel good. Cant wait for plenty of cocktails.

Good luck on your fitness goals :)
Nah mate keep at it :) and it’s all about being confident in yourself xx

Getting settled for the England match. Really wish could pop out to the pub but no way can sit in there and just drink water! :oops::eek::ROFLMAO:

Can finally post about my amazing weight loss. After gaining while being off sick, ive been working crazy hard at the gym and lost 4lbs. Feeling good and soooo ready for the weekend! Bring it on!!! :sneaky:
Well done! Amazing feeling to work off a few pounds (and now I feel like a proper lazy slob!)

Well done! Amazing feeling to work off a few pounds (and now I feel like a proper lazy slob!)
Awww dont! your not feeling well. I felt exactly the same after my wisdom tooth op. Couldnt exercise or do anything and I gained. Hence why going crazy at the gym now! not drank alcohol for nearly 2 weeks now! Dying but not long till the weekend now! haha

Awww dont! your not feeling well. I felt exactly the same after my wisdom tooth op. Couldnt exercise or do anything and I gained. Hence why going crazy at the gym now! not drank alcohol for nearly 2 weeks now! Dying but not long till the weekend now! haha
Oh jeez, wisdom teeth can be a right horror show. Hope you're well recovered now! Enjoy your well-earned weekend drinks :)

Wrastled with Twitter, got added to a list or two, drank several fuck-tonne-litres of coffee and pondered the meaning of life.

I also enjoyed seeing some old faces back in the New Old UKE.

M

Mrsfreckles

Starting something new today (I sign myself up for things I really don’t want to do - idiot). Collecting parcels and cooking makes up the rest of the day! Nothing exciting in the land of Mrfreckles today.

Filling in the Household Enquiry Form for the council. Supposedly to make sure we get our eligibility to vote. Pfft. As far as I know it's not compulsory
to vote but fail to send the form in and get a £1000.00 fine. Making sure they get their £1600.00 a year to spend on their gold plated pensions more like.

New work vans I'm driving don't have any kind of gear stick, just a selector on the right hand stalk so I'm forever reaching out with my left hand and grasping thin air.

M

Mrsfreckles

sounds like you'll need to replace your delete key! :D
Haha, you may be right there, I may need to replace the restart key too my phone won’t connect to iTunes now so just been uninstalling that and anything apple related... always needs so many restarts when doing rubbish like this. I’m not tech savvy at all so this is driving me loopy!

Haha, you may be right there, I may need to replace the restart key too my phone won’t connect to iTunes now so just been uninstalling that and anything apple related... always needs so many restarts when doing rubbish like this. I’m not tech savvy at all so this is driving me loopy!
I find spotify a better service actually

bit of a lazy day with an afternoon full of two lovely lassies one a reg back after a month off an a first visit......so feeling naughty but wi a really broad smile on my face.....a
ha beatha math.......

I’m afraid I may have summer man flu :( I didn’t even know that was a thing, as I usually only get sick in the winter!

I hope I recover soon, as I have fun things planned for next week ....

M

Mrsfreckles

Can’t you just log into the cloud on iCloud.com and transfer to pc that way, or if they are in the phone you can access it like any folder on file manager select all and copy to hard drive
My laptop isn’t recognising my phone when I plug it in.

iCloud won’t let me select all pictures. It lets me do them about 40 at a time into a zipped file but that’ll take forever as have about 2,000 to do.