Social Networking Meet

Would you like to see a Social Networking Event for WGs and Punters?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Would Entirely Depend on who's going!

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
We've got a thread going on a tongue-in-cheek Xmas UKE Party, but actually the sound of a Social Event, like an opportunity to Network between WGs and Punters in a no pressure environment sounds like a great idea to me at least!

It'll be an opportunity to talk to each other as proper people and have a get to know you. And if people want to make bookings with each other during/after the event, then awesome!

But would you turn up to an event like this, assuming we weed out any "outing" threats?

We've got a thread going on a tongue-in-cheek Xmas UKE Party, but actually the sound of a Social Event, like an opportunity to Network between WGs and Punters in a no pressure environment sounds like a great idea to me at least!

It'll be an opportunity to talk to each other as proper people and have a get to know you. And if people want to make bookings with each other during/after the event, then awesome!

But would you turn up to an event like this, assuming we weed out any "outing" threats?
Your keen on a meet I see, as I said on the other thread no I am not interested, too many nutters about for my liking.

As I also posted on that thread if a meet is to go ahead arrange the details by PM is my advice and I would also add get a WG or punter who is established and known on punting forums from their nicks and has been posting sometime to organise it. A really dodgy prick on UKP was posting about arranging such a meet not long ago, he got banned not long afterwards, I said to him I certainly wouldn't have any trust in him.

Your keen on a meet I see, as I said on the other thread no I am not interested, too many nutters about for my liking.

As I also posted on that thread if a meet is to go ahead arrange the details by PM is my advice and I would also add get a WG or punter who is established and known on punting forums from their nicks and has been posting sometime to organise it. A really dodgy prick on UKP was posting about arranging such a meet not long ago, he got banned not long afterwards, I said to him I certainly wouldn't have any trust in him.
Thanks smiths

yes I would be keen on something like this, good ice breaker type event. Of course if there was enough interest, I'm sure it would be arranged via PM, not actually on a thread like this. Just good to gauge interest first though!

No way. I'd be dubious anyway, and after recent events, absolutely not for me. Too many lunatic punters and prossies I've found,
Fucking right sadly. There would have to be so many conditions met for me to consider it that its not practical, mainly it would have to be organised by a poster I trusted. Anyway good luck if it goes ahead and be safe.

It's not for me - no one but me and the wg's I see know I do this, and thats how I prefer to keep it.

As mentioned on the other thread social meets between punters and wg's do exist and people generally seem to have a good time so if you do go ahead good luck with it.

Not for the married members I think, at least for me. I love you guys :kiss: but prefer to remain anonymous except the ladies I see. :hi:

Ive been to two over the years and Im not aware of anything bad coming from them. At the end of the day you can fish for personal info from someone till the cows come home, they dont have to give you it though do they.

J

johnnyboy61

Ive been to two over the years and Im not aware of anything bad coming from them. At the end of the day you can fish for personal info from someone till the cows come home, they dont have to give you it though do they.
Sorry, but having had a brush with two nutters over the past few weeks I wouldn't put it past somebody who found out where and when the meeting was to take a few covert pictures and post them somewhere.

Sorry, but having had a brush with two nutters over the past few weeks I wouldn't put it past somebody who found out where and when the meeting was to take a few covert pictures and post them somewhere.
Indeed and I wouldn't put it past someone like Asianbeast/McFly to do worse than that, or that TYE woman, these are real freaks, not normal human beings so could be capable of anything for all I know.

I'd like to think it would be like this, but what I've seen in the last 6 weeks or so was beyond your average Internet creep and fully into the realms of criminality. Some seriously sick fucks who also happen to be very manipulative and good at data mining. I wish I was exaggerating.

I'd like to think it would be like this, but what I've seen in the last 6 weeks or so was beyond your average Internet creep and fully into the realms of criminality. Some seriously sick fucks who also happen to be very manipulative and good at data mining. I wish I was exaggerating.
Plus they haven't found this site yet, or if they have they are keeping a low profile. I trust admin and the more good members we get the safer we are but we need to have eyes in the back of our heads and be on the alert .... tis the nature of the place where we play.

Indeed, freaks and dangerous ones at that, I know your not exaggerating.

I've attended several forum socials over the years, they do need to be organised well, with strict rules to prevent any issues arising.

Men both single and attached attended.

Not for me either I do not trust people enough to risk sly photos taken and published.
Not so much of a problem for me, but could affect other people badly.
Now a party with WGs and only me invited might work...

I've done a "social" with a local forum before, and while it was ok I'd rather go to the pub with my mates...people I have genuine things in common with. It's all very well meeting a load of punters and WG's but chatting about paid sex, who you've fucked and what you've done with them is a bit tricky in a crowded bar etc.

having attended BDSM munches ,:diablo: fairs and parties, Im happy to meet with other members to chew the fat ,( not referring to you raddy ) :D

If it were in a pub or other public place, and there was thus 'plausible deniability' I would try to attend. I see other men at parties - why not? Hell, I have done riskier things. Not on my bucket list per se, but doing new things is a 'yes'. (Otherwise I never would have gone along with live sex at Kestrels)

Nah..its bollocks, why even contemplate it, if thats the case get round your local town and meet some partners there.

Punters and WGs are what it is..business
.social networking ....ha ha , cmon, plse. get a grip!
Bang on the money Sam. Its bollocks. Thanks for being succinct. :hi:

I used to think it was a great idea too, but sadly recent events have cast a permanent shadow over that and now I am wary of it.
That's not to say I wouldn't be up for it but only extremely low key and only with people I think I can trust although saying that, trust is one thing that is sorely lacking

J

johnnyboy61

There's a couple of members who I've PMd both here and on UKP who I trust and possibly wouldn't mind meeting for a jar or two and I'm sure that some of the girls wouldn't mind getting together with each other. But as far as the two sides getting together are concerned, well that's what it's all about isn't it, but I'd prefer to keep it to the standard paid 1-2-1 meets.

However well organised I can only see it ending in tears

It sounds like a guys idea of a good idea, not sure of what the girls would get from it

In principle the idea of a get together, reinforcing that we are real people and therefore, helping to cement the friendly vibe of this forum, sounds good to me.

But...

And it's a big but.
  • Venue
  • Guest list
  • Publicity method
Would all require very careful consideration.

Good points made on both sides so far and at the end of the day we all have to make up our own minds.

I am a fence sitter, for now.

I'am absolutely no expert in this field but I would think it's a lonely profession to be in, a night out with fellow girls might come as a welcome relief and to let their hair down while being a bloke I can't imagine I'd want a drink with someone I didn't know apart from social media.
That would be my guess

I'am absolutely no expert in this field but I would think it's a lonely profession to be in, a night out with fellow girls might come as a welcome relief and to let their hair down while being a bloke I can't imagine I'd want a drink with someone I didn't know apart from social media.
That would be my guess
It's only an opinion of course but I'd guess if the girls wanted a night out together they'd be able to organise without having the need for any guys to be there, I'd imagine like most jobs most people wouldn't want to spend a night with customers / clients after a days work

J

johnnyboy61

It's only an opinion of course but I'd guess if the girls wanted a night out together they'd be able to organise without having the need for any guys to be there, I'd imagine like most jobs most people wouldn't want to spend a night with customers / clients after a days work
If the girls were on their own, should they choose to talk about the guys at least they can be honest. With the guys around I guess it would become more like a trade fair.

I thought this was a working weekend for the ladies. I was going to start saving up now. There might be some discounts going for early risers ;)

I love the idea in theory. In practice, not so sure, but I'd try it once. Preferably in a different city from my own. We could have a Christmas party with secret Santa! Also I have a fantasy about being auctioned off to a room full of men... But that's a different thing ;) x