Showers - Sharing

Hopefully not a stupid question but as a relative newbie, one of the things I'd love to experience is to have some fun in the shower with the lady of my choice, is this something that a lot of ladies offer or is it relatively rare?

I know on most profiles showers are offered at the start and end of the time but just wondered if the option was there to spend more than just a quick clean at the start and end of it and for the WG to get involved in the fun?! Need to find someone who's happy to provide!!!

Any good and enjoyable experiences in the shower or bath while on a punt?

I'm in your shoes, never offered and so reluctant to ask. It's not like its on the likes list so I will wait to suggest it. The other thing is some of the showers I have seen are pretty rudimentary. You need a good quality incall apartment to even contemplate. Standing under a dribble in a bathtub is not my idea. More a walk in high pressure shower unit.

I've always loved bath/shower fun with civvies and it is something I would love to do in a booking too. I'm only guessing her but I would imagine that it may be a bit of a pain for some girls if they have other clients to see later and would need to do their hair again. Not so much of a problem for me since in takes about 5 seconds for me to dry mine :D

I don't offer it as I find it hard to stand for too long and my balance is crap so we would both probably end up in a heap on the floor with at least one injury between us which is just so not sexy. However from next year my new place will be rebuilt so I will have a decent wet room with non slip floor and railings and a collapsible shower seat so I can happily share a shower

Do you mean actually having sex in the shower? That's tricky but maybe doable. Some girls have joined me in the shower but often the limitation in terms of fucking right under the shower head is they don't want to get their hair too wet for obvious reasons. Maybe it could be different on an overnight as this wouldn't matter as much.

Anyway, if the shower is pretty big the girl can stand back a bit and scrub / massage you without getting her hair all wet. Had this before, mainly in hotels, and it's nice. Also great seeing her shiny body. :cool:

Do you mean actually having sex in the shower? That's tricky but maybe doable. Some girls have joined me in the shower but often the limitation in terms of fucking right under the shower head is they don't want to get their hair too wet for obvious reasons. Maybe it could be different on an overnight as this wouldn't matter as much.

Anyway, if the shower is pretty big the girl can stand back a bit and scrub / massage you without getting her hair all wet. Had this before, mainly in hotels, and it's nice. Also great seeing her shiny body. :cool:
there is something very tactile about soapy boobs/bum cheeks :yahoo:

Last edited:
It's more about sharing the shower, soapy fun not necessarily the sex in the shower - everything else I guess!!! Oh and glistening bodies!!

Nothing quite like a shared shower the next morning and getting your little chap ( inside his foreskin and all :wacko: ) washed so sensually and sexually by the babe he was inside a few minutes before :D

I would happily shower with a client and offer a soapy titwank/blowjob, but I wouldn't have sex in the shower as water can make things trickier with condoms.
Not a problem for me. Fucking is great of course but there's plenty of other things I enjoy just as much :thumbsup:

Yes yes yes! :yahoo: You might have to temporarily change your name to SlipperyNicky though ;);)
Ha I should put on my profile that I can change to SlipperyNicky if you like bubbles :D
Go "get a room' you two, or at least get together somewhere ?
I know this is a site that allows all sorts of thing, including flirting, but why don't you just get together for real ?

All the rooms at London Street Sauna in Edinburgh have jacuzzis and I often found myself in there at the end of a punt where the superb service didn't end.
I remember unwinding with my all time favourite girl Kerry and me reaching for the shower gel..only to be stopped in my tracks with her asking what I thought I was doing as that was her job as she proceeded to wash me from head to toe( and parts inbetween)..makes me want to weep!!

Yeah. ..I did half a booking in a shower once when punting abroad. was great soapy tits..ass crack an all that. But she was black and insisted on the shower cap over the afro..but she soon took my mind off it.Shower was a good size as decent place but wouldn't want to try in some shit small cubicle

I remember unwinding with my all time favourite girl Kerry and me reaching for the shower gel..only to be stopped in my tracks with her asking what I thought I was doing as that was her job as she proceeded to wash me from head to toe( and parts inbetween)..
Quality service provision :thumbsup:

I recall a first meet with a WG who then became a regular - after we'd finished the sex, instead of lying on the bed making small talk, she suggested a shower. We were soon soaping each other's bodies and mini-Salacious Heart was quickly revived, which certainly wasn't anticipated. Snogging her whilst our hands continued to explore every contour. Superb GFE moment right there :dance:

Shared a shower a few times with a regular. On the first occasion we were soaping each other up when she deliberately dropped the soap, she bent over to pick it up & turned to look back at me & said oops with such a naughty laugh & mischievous look on her face... it did'nt take long after that to get into the bedroom. Great way to start a booking :yahoo:

I sense it would be worth the drive :D
Indeed! Maybe if there was enough genuine interest and confirmed bookings on here it would make it economically viable? I'd put my name down for that :thumbsup: (would have to be in the new year though). If not I will have to try and arrange a work related 'customer meeting' in the area ;)