Short Notice Or In Advance Bookings?

Question for both WGs and punters, do you prefer short notice bookings, bookings in advance or a mixture of both and why?

Usually I prefer short notice bookings as I wont know until I wake up whether I will fancy a punt or not, I would of already spoken to the WG (if it was really her) previously. Now this modus doesn't suit some WGs in my experiences though it hasn't been a problem locating WGs who do take short notice bookings, but I do punt in London so that helps.

Most of my short notice bookings end up being a disappointment. Usually following a cancellation or change of plan and little research done. Also due to limited chances to punt, I tend to book at least a week in advance.

I like a bit of both: it can be a thrill to go from horny to exciting encounter in short order; equally there is some enjoyment in the planning and anticipation of a future meet.

J

jonboy

My more successful punts have been those booked in advance (research and planning) and that's my preferred method, does have the drawback of cancellations owing to unforseen circumstances (had one girl cancel 3 times - really wanted to see her but last chance gone)
Got my Christmas present booked already
Though when the mood takes I sometimes punt at short notice

B

Butter wouldn't melt

As I work in Central London via day job bookings in advance are preferable, with the added issue of having to book the room also in advance. However I do and have done my best to accommodate on the same day as I understand many often don't know in advance if they will get the chance. It's also a thrill to sneak out between meetings and return with a smile on your face ;)
Perks of working for myself and not having to explain myself to anyone, within reason of course.

Advance bookings are also fun if there is banter, texting in the lead up also .... adds to the excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I punt when I have the opportunity, and generally I need to create that opportunity in advance. I've booked up to a month in advance - usually with someone I've seen before, as a wg who doesn't know me could think I'm a timewaster.

On the odd occasion I'll have a punt at short notice, I tend to find I have more trouble booking those than advance ones. I've had little to no problems with advance bookings and have certainly never been let down at short notice.

My more successful punts have been those booked in advance (research and planning) and that's my preferred method,
Got my Christmas present booked already
In order to see my best ( and now only ) girl, I have no option to book far in advance, as she's so popular that she's booked up for months ahead.
I now have bookings with her at approximately monthly intervals up to and including April 2016 !
I also find that having these bookings to look forward to allows me to get "added value" from the anticipation of them alone.

Question for both WGs and punters, do you prefer short notice bookings, bookings in advance or a mixture of both and why?
Usually I prefer short notice bookings as I wont know until I wake up whether I will fancy a punt or not,
I too don't know that far in advance whether I will fancy a session that day or not, and this must be a common problem for those booking well ahead of time.
However, I do know from past experience, that as soon as I see and get near to her, her amazing "aura" of sexual attraction will work it's usual magic on me and I'll be raring to go ! Hence, this has never been a problem for me ( with her anyway ) from the moment we meet, and once we've kissed hello, things always follow their natural course soon after :D:yahoo:

I like advanced bookings even with 1-2 months in advance as it helps avoiding the time wasters. Plus I like to plan my day and be able to fit 1-2 guys around my daily stuff like cleaning, cooking, going out for lunch etc. The only short notice meets I do are with regulars which I always fit into my day or at least try hard.

So far, due to demand it has had to be in advance, often months.

This can be a bit of a pain, as life is full of unplanned events.

I was thinking about taking it week by week on my return, which might suit myself and punters better.

Perhaps even leave one day a week free available for 'on the day' bookings.

I'm not sure though
Obviously only you can decide this but taking it week by week could give an opportunity to some punters who cant get a booking off you that suits them at present, and I know there are a number like that.

I was thinking about taking it week by week on my return, which might suit myself and punters better.

I'm not sure though
Can I ask , Lyndsey, there are lots of girls who insist on no more than 24 hrs notice, due to timewasters. Completely the opposite to what you and
Bristol say. I am happy booking ahead or on the day, but I do find it confusing. Do you think its a big city/small city thing??

Oh and that is my answer to OH, I'll do whatever the wg says as long as I get it right. Get yelled at otherwise.

Last edited:
I'm a spur of the moment punter, I don't know what I fancy until the day comes & maybe that's why I had a preference for parlour punting over indies?

I have said to regulars see you in a couple of days so I suppose I have booked in advance but sod that waiting for weeks or even months malarkey. I'm going for a shag not buying a house!

It's good to see that WGs are constantly reviewing the situation - the popular ones get so booked up in advance and that has led to frustration at times.
And it would be all too easy to suggest that punters should adopt an ambivalent approach except that the blood tends to rush to the lower head first :D

I admired @Adele4u 's approach when she returned to London in August..... discreetly contacted her biggest regular and his review served as a soft re-launch to announce she was ready for bookings.
A week-by-week plus one 'open' day strategy seems well-intentioned. I suspect that you will have to ease yourself back in, in a similar fashion to Adele, if only to minimise the tsunami of rabid punters wanting to enquire "how was the travelling?" and other such small talk :hi:

Last edited:
I'm fine with short notice, but to me that's an hour or more - I'm never going to be able to get ready in 10-15m, which some potential clients expect. Advance bookings are fine too. Probably a happy medium is booking the day, or two days, before - that's great for me because I can plan my day a bit (I also do another job from home.)

I would prefer to book same day but in reality that often leaves me with limited options and my short notice bookings are definitely more of a "punt" - so I tend to have one advance booking each week with someone I know will be good (trusted reg or well reviewed newbie) and then see what's available to mix it up a bit. I keep an eye out for girls on my hotlists who are touring and am happy to book weeks or even months in advance if need be - always good to have something longer term on the horizon as well. As I'm unattached and pretty much my own boss it's not a problem for me committing to a date / time.

Last edited:
It's advanced for me it works well because the days I can do I end up booked up , got bookings through to Christmas now but if someone wants to meet out with my time and we have good rapport by mail then I'll sort something out for them with a bit of notice :)X

I can see it is going to be a bit of a mixture of both for me. Some days I just feel hornier than others so I will keep making short notice bookings as and when the mood takes me. I generally like to have my booking made in advance though so I can plan around them. There have been a couple of occasions where I was on my way there and thought 'I'm not sure if I'm actually in the mood' but that changed as soon as the door opened and I saw the girl in front of me :wacko:

It's advanced for me it works well because the days I can do I end up booked up , got bookings through to Christmas now but if someone wants to meet out with my time and we have good rapport by mail then I'll sort something out for them with a bit of notice :)X
Good to know you will always try and fit another client in :thumbsup: ( and no, I'm not talking about DP or triple anal :D)

I'm not sure though
Hi,
Can I book for a day or two in March, April, Oct, Nov and Dec...2016
I would do the May - Sept but they would have to be outcalls as working abroad on business.

I want to give you as much notice as possible....
:hi:

I am a mixture of both.

Majority of my meets are arranged in advance (between 2-7days), but if the mood strikes me I will arrange a same day meet. Probably still 4-5 hours notice though.

Depends, during my testosterone cycle, I get the urge to immerse myself in some lady flesh at short notice. Most of my bookings however are made in advance except I see someone in my HL on tour.

In order to see my best ( and now only ) girl, I have no option to book far in advance, as she's so popular that she's booked up for months ahead.
I now have bookings with her at approximately monthly intervals up to and including April 2016 !
I also find that having these bookings to look forward to allows me to get "added value" from the anticipation of them alone.

I too don't know that far in advance whether I will fancy a session that day or not, and this must be a common problem for those booking well ahead of time.
However, I do know from past experience, that as soon as I see and get near to her, her amazing "aura" of sexual attraction will work it's usual magic on me and I'll be raring to go ! Hence, this has never been a problem for me ( with her anyway ) from the moment we meet, and once we've kissed hello, things always follow their natural course soon after :D:yahoo:
Brooke sure is a busy girl :D:D:D one day I'll figure out what the hell I am doing in 5 months time and book her. All my fault not hers.

The comments from all the popular girls on here echo the experiences I have had. The really good girls are booked well in advance so I am always planing about 2 to 3 weeks ahead. Only occasionally do I have a next day booking and don;t think I have ever done a same day.

I don't think it really matters if your a good sp then you will always have bookings.
Advanced bookings are good, as you know your days before you start.
I usually have some pre booked and then the slots left are usually filled in the morning anyway.

Last edited:
When I have a window of opportunity, I like to make sure I have secured a booking with someone from my hotlist. This means I have to plan ahead as my hotlist is mostly well reviewed girls, but the downside is by the time the date comes, around I might not be feeling particularly horny on the day :(

I have tried same day bookings, but thinking entirely with the small brain usually results in poor choices!

I do prefer same day bookings just because I never know what days I am working. However if someone wants to see me on a set date then I need at least 48 hours notice so I can rest for two days to ensure I can work on the day they want so I can do either way really

J

johnnyboy61

As I tend to see a few regulars it is important that one of them is free during the very limited time I am available during the week when I am working and I have just made a booking 12 days in advance, however, at other times I suddenly find that a window of opportunity opens up and I am sending texts off desperately hoping that I get a quick answer that someone is available.

Like Yorkie44, to see my preferred regular requires making a booking weeks in advance because she is in such great demand. Perhaps instead of checking Feedback or Reviews we might be better served checking the ;ength of the waiting lists to get some idea of the quality of service different girls provide

Most of my short notice bookings end up being a disappointment. Usually following a cancellation or change of plan and little research done. Also due to limited chances to punt, I tend to book at least a week in advance.
My sentiments entirely. I've booked months in advance on two occasions, when I was allowed out of the NW, and booked two very specific punts which were both top drawer. I used to have 3 or 4 lined up, but have stopped doing this now as I've missed a couple of touring girls this way. So now I only book in advance for specific punts and then just see what I fancy a week or so in advance.

I now operate with a rule that if a girl cancels at short-notice, I immediately go and have a wank. It helps to clarify my thoughts and stops me booking someone I'm not really bothered about.....

tcm

Advanced is good for me. I like to plan things, arrange time off. Clear the decks. It's nice to have something to look forward to. Sometimes I book 3 months in advance, sometimes a week, depends on the SP. Right now I have bookings made for December, January and February. Oh, and another for the week after next. When advanced bookings fall through it can be a bit devastating but I have hopefully learned to take it less personally. :rolleyes:

I would never book anyone who insisted on same day bookings as a rule.

Last edited:
The comments from all the popular girls on here echo the experiences I have had. The really good girls are booked well in advance so I am always planing about 2 to 3 weeks ahead. Only occasionally do I have a next day booking and don;t think I have ever done a same day.
Fortunately many really good WGs I have punted with over the years did offer same day bookings.

Much like Euripides (sic) I have to plan months in advance. A busy professional life dictates my punting patterns. When first appraoched, some new SPs are dubious, thinking I won't stick to my plan, whereas the women I know well are happy to arrange something months in advance. To date, I' ve only had one let me down at short notice, but Plan B was something of an epiphany.

Advanced is good for me. I like to plan things, arrange time off. Clear the decks. It's nice to have something to look forward to. Sometimes I book 3 months in advance, sometimes a week, depends on the SP. Right now I have bookings made for December, January and February. Oh, and another for the week after next. When advanced bookings fall through it can be a bit devastating but I have hopefully learned to take it less personally. :rolleyes:

I would never book anyone who insisted on same day bookings as a rule.
I'm guessing who that is and sort of not surprised. I tend to be looking 2 or 3 weeks ahead.

I'm guessing who that is and sort of not surprised. I tend to be looking 2 or 3 weeks ahead.
The January is someone else who generally works a month or two in advance but for various reasons I like to book to see her that far ahead because it benefits me, and she is kind enough to allow this so I can book cheap train tickets!

I'm not in London very often but when I know I'm going to be there, usually 3 or 4 weeks in advance I like to arrange something and know that something has been arranged rather than leave it to the last minute. Plus I'm not confident enough to call someone last minute!!! Booking over time also gives you the opportunity to get to know someone by email or text relatively.

I prefer in advance but usually take on the day bookings aswell. I do like a bit of notice but if a guy calls at the right time and asks if Im free in twenty minutes then thats fine too, so long as he doenst text ten minutes later to cancel, thats a bummer because you ran around like a blue arsed fly showering and getting ready all for nothing

It's always exciting to mix it up a bit....planning in advance as well as spontaneity! Although I have done the former primarily, I also like the thrill of the odd 'on the day' punt.