Premier League football prediction league

Well this round of games has the most complicated set of fixtures I have seen...

Aston Villa are home to Wolves tomorrow (Saturday) at 12.30pm

Then 1 game on Sunday at 4.30pm, one at 8pm on Monday, one at 8.15pm on Tuesday, 4 on Wednesday (3 at 6pm and one at 8.15pm) and 2 on Thursday (6pm and 8.15pm)

I really cant be arsed to login......What we have back isnt football imho
The way I am doing i still won't catch you :dash:

But I agree I have almost no interest in it all at the moment
I would like to join at start of next season if that’s okay ?
That's fine.

But to be honest, you might as well register now and join the league so you get the notifications when next season starts.

It does weekly and monthly tables as well, so you can take part at any stage

Is it weird it reminds me of USA 94 World Cup? Slow play needing water breaks lack of atmosphere......Then there is Still VAR :dash:
they don't play with VAR in Birmingham apparently ....

all I remember about USA is Diana Ross missing the bloody goal ... the emergence of the Republic of Ireland and the Divine Ponytail .. could have torn off his head .. as they say what do you find under every pony tail ...............
yes an arsehole

The way I am doing i still won't catch you :dash:

But I agree I have almost no interest in it all at the moment

That's fine.

But to be honest, you might as well register now and join the league so you get the notifications when next season starts.

It does weekly and monthly tables as well, so you can take part at any stage
I have just registered and using same name as on here .

And we start again with the next set of fixtures starting this evening at 8.15pm (with games every night this week - this set of games finishes on Friday and the next one starts on Saturday)

well lots of surprising results
....e.g. last two days Chelsea couldn't really care less the lazy sods 1- 0..... and then Man Utd.. can't you defend you fuckas!!!
Ah well off we go again another cycle of matches tonight

Don't forget that the last games are all at 4pm tomorrow - so if you are late you miss out on all 10 and not just the one at a time over the confusing last month of 6pm kickoffs