Post a video

What us wrong with people. Yes sometimes cyclists can be idiots but you just wave your hands at them and carry on
Yes sometimes you get real idiots on motorbikes who think we should all move onto the footpath when they want to squeeze between traffic or pull out in front of you as its dark and their visit is so tinted they can't see but that's what mouthing swear words is for. You stick your middle finger up mouth a few choice words and carry on. You don't get out and attack them even if you do want to shake some sense into them

Not a very good quality of the video, but so hilarious! Unfortunately it was a fake set up, but does come across as genuine. Well: I fell for it when I watched it first time. I probably missed "Sweet talk - is important" quote. :D

Last edited:
I just think this is awesome in many ways. It even has an AC Cobra and a blink of XK150!

Click on the watch on the youtube option.

Last edited:
How amazing is he :kissgirl:
I love stories like that but also find them quite hard to watch. It is a great video though and I have so much respect for the couple that saw this gorgeous dog and decided he wasn't a lost cause :) I don't care how fluffy it sounds but stuff like that restores my faith in humanity :) It also makes me want a dog SO much but because of my work and personal circumstances it wouldn't be fair on the dog so I have to be sensible. One day though.......

I love stories like that but also find them quite hard to watch. It is a great video though and I have so much respect for the couple that saw this gorgeous dog and decided he wasn't a lost cause :) I don't care how fluffy it sounds but stuff like that restores my faith in humanity :) It also makes me want a dog SO much but because of my work and personal circumstances it wouldn't be fair on the dog so I have to be sensible. One day though.......

Having a dog is certainly like having another child.... wish I could post my dog on here as she has a face only a mother could love haha and lips that look like she's got a trout pout ...... love her dearly. Dogs are wonderful.