Post a random picture from your mobile

I know... :rolleyes:.
Company I was working for at the time came close to losing a lot of money when ISC dragged them down the khazi :thumbsdown:
Company I worked for used to send stuff to them for chrome plating.
Quite a big employer at one time in the Oldham area where i`m from.
Used to make generators for power stations, half the town would turn out to watch them leave the factory.

I always joke that I should get a blindfold so that, when I go to one place, I won't see another place and have to put it on my ever-expanding list of places to go to.

Yesterday I made my first visit to Loggerheads, Staffs, since 2016. I looked across from the high ground above the wood to Bishops Wood, Shropshire, and now I know this is the next place I must go to :kiss: DSC00773.JPG

I set out to climb Moel Famau a few years ago after my cousin's wedding at Ruthin Castle. Had a hangover but did it & felt pleased with myself, hoped to impress my followers by posting the pictures on my website.

Until I looked up Moel Famau on wikipedia and saw its summit, which is quite distinctive, and saw that whatever small hill I'd climbed it wasn't that :D:dash:

I set out to climb Moel Famau a few years ago after my cousin's wedding at Ruthin Castle. Had a hangover but did it & felt pleased with myself, hoped to impress my followers by posting the pictures on my website.

Until I looked up Moel Famau on wikipedia and saw its summit, which is quite distinctive, and saw that whatever small hill I'd climbed it wasn't that :D:dash:
If you like hills with a sexual theme, google fan y big and lord herefords knob

First visit to Cotton Dell in over 4 years. (cycled due to buses being bollocksed).
the dell is stunning and makes me proud to be a member of the Staffordshire Wildlife Trust.
From here you can look to Saint Wilfrid's, which is one of many Catholic sites in the area due to the support of the Earls of Shrewsbury, who were recusants and despite their name lived at Alton Castle. They commissioned many churches as well as Alton Towers and Pugin's masterpiece, Cheadle.
Someone told me @Hotpot and @BarrytheBadger used to be regular worshippers there, which is how they met :rose:

Didn't bring my camera but here's tumblr_o8ns68BY2K1rbuih7o3_500.jpg Cotton from Alton in October 2015 (now being converted into holiday lets!!!)

First visit to Cotton Dell in over 4 years. (cycled due to buses being bollocksed).
the dell is stunning and makes me proud to be a member of the Staffordshire Wildlife Trust.
From here you can look to Saint Wilfrid's, which is one of many Catholic sites in the area due to the support of the Earls of Shrewsbury, who were recusants and despite their name lived at Alton Castle. They commissioned many churches as well as Alton Towers and Pugin's masterpiece, Cheadle.
Someone told me @Hotpot and @BarrytheBadger used to be regular worshippers there, which is how they met :rose:

Didn't bring my camera but here's View attachment 25278 Cotton from Alton in October 2015 (now being converted into holiday lets!!!)
Have you been at the cider again?

Didn't bring my camera but here's View attachment 25278 Cotton from Alton in October 2015 (now being converted into holiday lets!!!)
What the actual fuck are you on about? I try not to venture north of Banbury if I can help it. I haven’t had my northern jabs. And as for idolising sky fairies :wacko: I love a good church but only to visit. Fuck that religious shit.

Fairly savage rise today around Eccleshall, Loggerheads, Cheswardine & many other places. If anything worse than yesterday.
Another grand Catholic home, Swynnerton Hall. (That strange looking thing is a hedge).
Would love to see inside but Lord Stafford, who still lives here, is not keen on the hoi polloi.

DSC00778.JPG