Post a random picture from your mobile

You mentioned having the Sony Rx10iv - have you updated the firmware to version 2? Just wondering if it’s worth the effort 🤔
No I haven’t yet, to be honest I didn’t realise there was a new version. I’ll have a look around some of the forums to see any reports before going for it. I’m just about able to navigate the existing menu system and don’t fancy learning a new one...

No I haven’t yet, to be honest I didn’t realise there was a new version. I’ll have a look around some of the forums to see any reports before going for it. I’m just about able to navigate the existing menu system and don’t fancy learning a new one...
Impatient sod that I am I just did it anyway :hi: - the only difference to the menu system I can see is they added animal eye focus option.

Not sure if you use a mac or pc, but I saw reports on the net that the upgrade didn’t work with Catalina os - my macbook has the latest version of catalina and it installed no problem

Last edited:
It’s always like a whole new camera - every time I pick it up I’ve forgotten how to use the damn thing :D
That’s the curse of the modern camera, way too many options, most of which you never use😂😂😂 I do my best to remember the basics and ignore the rest. This works until I accidentally change an option and can’t for the life of me remember how I did it. It’s my age I suppose. Real pain when you are swapping between two cameras whose menu system are completely and utterly different.

does anyone else think the tree this side of the wall, when combined with those behind it look like a chicken pecking at the ground ?

oh god i've been inside too long :scare:
It isn't actually that good a picture technically. If I were in that scene now I would cut out the tumps of grass at the bottom and the shrubs on the right, focusing on the trees, buttercups & background (which you can barely see in that image).

I am a better photographer than I was in 2013 but that place is so sumptuous you can't possibly go wrong.