Poor Service Providers / Dodgy Service Providers

Afternoon ladies, before I start, I want to thank you for providing some excitement in our boring lives. Also thank you for opening up our minds significantly and thank you for fucking our brains out, much appreciated.

Okay, fluffiness out of the way. It really annoys us when we book to see a WG and get a crappy service or get our time wasted or as is common with a lot of our friends from Romania tend to bait and switch and are such horrible punts, they make you reconsider this hobby. I actually was walking away from the last punt I had with a WG from Romania thinking to myself, need to get rid of my punting phone and go back to civvy life.

Apologies for rambling but I would like to know, do these terrible Service Providers irritate you as much as they irritate us? For me personally it is not about the money as I had planned to spend it already but it is the time wasted.

Your thoughts please

Regarding the bait and switch, the puntership are equally responsible for the existence as the bait and switchers themselves. If every guy who encountered a bait and switch turned and walked away after saying "you are not the girl in the pictures" then the bait and switchers would have no income , not a penny. You guys give them money which makes bait and switch a profitable enterprise for them. Ive read guys moaning that they had a bait and switch but liked the look of her so stayed anyway...so who is really to blame, the bait and switchers are to blame for trying it, the punters are to blame for making it a valid source of income for those who do it.

Last edited:
Regarding the bad service though, thats all relative, one mans meat is anothers poison etc, its all down to expectations and some guys happily put up with shite service because the girl is absolutley stunning and others slag off girls who offer an excellent service simply because they didnt find them stunning. There is no consistency in the expectations of the puntership

It never will be consistent either because its based on laws of attraction which are diverse at the best of times

Last edited:
Yes, bad SPs do annoy me because of the negative ideas they create about us in general, though I agree to an extent with Chloe that some punters don't seem that bothered so long as she fits their physical criteria.

It boggles my mind when I read about in-calls in crappy flats with a bare mattress on the floor, no working shower, only dirty/wet towels, cleaning up with wet wipes and getting dressed again in front of the client etc. etc. Or girls who can barely speak English, or suddenly charge a load of extras and/or don't do the services advertised. You would hope men would walk away if faced with such scenarios, but I wonder how many actually do?

Regarding the bait and switch, the puntership are equally responsible for the existence as the bait and switchers themselves. If every guy who encountered a bait and switch turned and walked away after saying "you are not the girl in the pictures" then the bait and switchers would have no income , not a penny. You guys give them money which makes bait and switch a profitable enterprise for them. Ive read guys moaning that they had a bait and switch but liked the look of her so stayed anyway...so who is really to blame, the bait and switchers are to blame for trying it, the punters are to blame for making it a valid source of income for those who do it.
No punters aren't equally responsible in my view if they punt in good faith, its the lying low lifes that are 100% responsible. It is a shame some punters stay and punt with the switch thinking with their dicks which is what these low lifes rely on some doing though of course.

Those of us that will and have walked from a bait and switch on principle I imagine are in a minority, and that's not even taking into account when your not aware it was a bait and switch, on occasion I have only found this out after the punt from others.

I absolutely agree Chloe although it is sometime hard to think with your big head as opposed to your little one when you have been gearing yourself up for a booking and looking forward to it all day. Sadly it's too easy to just think 'fuck it' and go ahead anyway even if it is just playing into their hands. When you are horny willpower sometimes goes out of the window :unknown:(well it does for me anyway - and I say this more from a civvy standpoint rather than a punting one as I have been very lucky with all my booking to date :thumbsup:)

No punters aren't equally responsible in my view if they punt in good faith, its the lying low lifes that are 100% responsible. It is a shame some punters stay and punt with the switch thinking with their dicks which is what these low lifes rely on some doing though of course.

Those of us that will and have walked from a bait and switch on principle I imagine are in a minority, and that's not even taking into account when your not aware it was a bait and switch, on occasion I have only found this out after the punt from others.
They do not create the bait and switch but the punters perpetuate the belief that bait and switch is profitable. You are only going on good faith till she opens the door. Once the door is open , the guy can see it's not the woman he thought he was visiting and pays her anyway he has crossed over from good faith punter to a man complicit in her deception so I fully stand by my original statement. Men are not ruled by their cocks, if they don't walk just because this time they fancy her then they lose the right to comain if next time they don't . Bait and switch is bait and switch regardless of what the woman looks like. Seems to me a lot of guys only dislike bait and switch when they don't fancy the faker x

E

EnglishPhoebe

I do appreciate that price doesn't always = quality. However, going for a cheap+unreviewed girl, you shouldn't be expecting it to be good. You have to wonder why some girls are so cheap :)

Yes, bad SPs do annoy me because of the negative ideas they create about us in general, though I agree to an extent with Chloe that some punters don't seem that bothered so long as she fits their physical criteria.

It boggles my mind when I read about in-calls in crappy flats with a bare mattress on the floor, no working shower, only dirty/wet towels, cleaning up with wet wipes and getting dressed again in front of the client etc. etc. Or girls who can barely speak English, or suddenly charge a load of extras and/or don't do the services advertised. You would hope men would walk away if faced with such scenarios, but I wonder how many actually do?
Being single I have the opportunity to book whenever I like but I guess some guys have limited opportunities and funds and they may realise that their next chance could be some time away so just go with it anyway rather than walk away.

J

johnnyboy61

These are the ways I would deal with meetings that hadn't been up to scratch:

Bait and Switch or use of very old photos, it's easy - just walk. Worst I've had is to be shouted at from the front door in Romanian as I turned and walked back to my car. Leave a review so that others are aware that they could be wasting their time.

Services not as listed or performed perfunctorily without any enthusiasm - report as such to other punters by writing an honest review. Obviously don't return.

Meeting just not up to expectations, but everything is delivered as promised and you can't quite put your finger on why it didn't work out and it could have been your fault - don't review, but if there are reviews that tally with what you found comment on the thread that you found the same.

Fortunately if you do your home by studying profiles carefully and cross-refereeing them with honest reviews then the chances of you coming across a bad service provider are greatly diminished.

I do appreciate that price doesn't always = quality. However, going for a cheap+unreviewed girl, you shouldn't be expecting it to be good. You have to wonder why some girls are so cheap :)
I don't necessarily agree there. A girl may put herself cheaper than usual in her area for a variety of reasons possubly she is happy with a lower fee or she has low self confidence and wrongly assumed guys won't think her worth booking especially if she has seen lots of girls with flashy professional airbrushed pictures and is new to the business. Sometimes the worst ones are charging the same or more

They do not create the bait and switch but the punters perpetuate the belief that bait and switch is profitable. You are only going on good faith till she opens the door. Once the door is open , the guy can see it's not the woman he thought he was visiting and pays her anyway he has crossed over from good faith punter to a man complicit in her deception so I fully stand by my original statement. Men are not ruled by their cocks, if they don't walk just because this time they fancy her then they lose the right to comain if next time they don't . Bait and switch is bait and switch regardless of what the woman looks like. Seems to me a lot of guys only dislike bait and switch when they don't fancy the faker x
I certainly don't agree they lose their right to complain, I also disagree about some thinking with their dicks, I did so myself for years virtually never walking. I don't disagree that some punters will punt with the switch if they find her attractive, and some will only complain if they don't fancy the switch.

Ultimately the responsibility lies with the liar in my opinion, sure it doesn't help others if punters punt with the switch though.

I certainly don't agree they lose their right to complain, I also disagree about some thinking with their dicks, I did so myself for years virtually never walking. I don't disagree that some punters will punt with the switch if they find her attractive, and some will only complain if they don't fancy the switch.

Ultimately the responsibility lies with the liar in my opinion, sure it doesn't help others if punters punt with the switch though.
So them being complicit in the lie is what? An oopsy daisy. Either you agree with bait and switch or you don't, you can't say that attractive bait and switch is fine but less attractive is out of order lol

E

EnglishPhoebe

I don't necessarily agree there. A girl may put herself cheaper than usual in her area for a variety of reasons possubly she is happy with a lower fee or she has low self confidence and wrongly assumed guys won't think her worth booking especially if she has seen lots of girls with flashy professional airbrushed pictures and is new to the business. Sometimes the worst ones are charging the same or more
I do agree there which is why I said price doesn't always = quality, but it's a warning sign when they are also not reviewed by anyone. That's why on UKP they call it TOFTT, it's a risk :)

There is NO correlation between what a WG charges and how good she is, what makes and breaks a good WG is her attitude NOT what she charges as I know from paying £350 an hour some years ago and finding those WGs no better than others that charged £100 an hour. Punting is ALL about locating good WGs, not my bag but some Soho Walk-Up WGs charging £32 are highly rated by some punters. I have punted with many good WGs who charged me under £100 an hour.

I ALWAYS expect a good service with anyone in or out of punting I do business with, I uphold my end of the deal, I expect each and every WG to do the same, I will give a negative review and bad mouth them if they don't offer it.

I

IndigoRose

They don't bother me, though they do concern me and I do get upset for the punter. For me my first concern is how she got into the industry, if she's offering such a poor service she probably wants out of it. That being said, I know somebody who is quite a bit older than me now and very well known, and she was telling me how at my age she had zero interest in repeat clients and pleasing them and she'd just go through the motions without thinking about future business. I found that quite interesting, she evidently didn't hate her job or anything but didn't see the need to put extra effort in as long as she still got the money. Mind you, this was way before the days of UKP and so on, so maybe that was the majority back then?

E

EnglishPhoebe

There is NO correlation between what a WG charges and how good she is, what makes and breaks a good WG is her attitude NOT what she charges as I know from paying £350 an hour some years ago and finding those WGs no better than others that charged £100 an hour. Punting is ALL about locating good WGs, not my bag but some Soho Walk-Up WGs charging £32 are highly rated by some punters. I have punted with many good WGs who charged me under £100 an hour.

I ALWAYS expect a good service with anyone in or out of punting I do business with, I uphold my end of the deal, I expect each and every WG to do the same, I will give a negative review and bad mouth them if they don't offer it.
As you should, this is a service job and it should be good. But like any service, some people just don't give a shit and just want the money. For anything over the £200 p/h mark there should be something spectacular imo... that's kinda insane pricing lol

So them being complicit in the lie is what? An oopsy daisy. Either you agree with bait and switch or you don't, you can't say that attractive bait and switch is fine but less attractive is out of order lol
As I said and you don't agree with, in my view some punters DO think with their dicks as I used to, that doesn't mean they are responsible for being bait and switched though. Of course it would be great if every punter walked from a bait and switch they are aware of, I have and would.

What really annoys me is when they advertise a service and don't deliver it...
If I go in expecting GFE I expect GFE
If I go in expecting PSE I expect PSE
If they say they are Sub they should be a Sub

If it is on your profile do what you say you will do...

I`ve walked from a B&S romanian who was so pissed she couldnt stand up.
Really cant imagine why you would carry on with the punt if it wasnt the girl in the pic.
never ever ever would I go to see a romanian again.

As you should, this is a service job and it should be good. But like any service, some people just don't give a shit and just want the money. For anything over the £200 p/h mark there should be something spectacular imo... that's kinda insane pricing lol
Indeed some don't give a shit which is where UKP comes in to identify such people so punters who read UKP can hopefully avoid them.

The service I get from a WG at any price should be good or better in my opinion and VFM as I see it. My absolute max limit is £200 an hour nowadays in fact, in London anyway there are many good WGs charging under that, no need for me to consider paying more.

No, I really don't think punters are complicit in b&s most of the time.

The bait and switch is more complicated than you seem to think Chloe - firstly you've only seen a few pictures on the internet, obviously made up to the nines, possibly photoshopped - unless it's really obvious then the girl you see could be the same girl just without makeup or having an off day. I once didn't realise for definite it was a b&s until I got out and looked at the pictures again and could only be sure because of a birthmark on the girl in the pics that I definitely didn't see on the girl I was with. I wasn't about to get my phone out mid-punt look up her profile and compare looking for birth marks was I?

Second, the bait and switch is often as much about services as anything else - you book based on being attracted to the pics but also wanting specific services. So to answer your question a more attractive b&s who delivers the services you want isn't ideal but it might still result in a good punt.

However more often than not a b&s advertises services that are then not available. It's usually not til you're mid punt and you realise she's not actually FK'ing for example, and she then tells you she doesn't kiss, or doesn't do OWO. By this stage of course you've already handed the cash over, so to back out now is not so easy. The chances of her handing back your cash without a fight are pretty slim. For all you know she has a pimp in the building somewhere just waiting in case of trouble.

I take my hat off to any punter who manages to get out of that situation with all his cash in hand.

E

EnglishPhoebe

Indeed some don't give a shit which is where UKP comes in to identify such people so punters who read UKP can hopefully avoid them.

The service I get from a WG at any price should be good or better in my opinion and VFM as I see it. My absolute max limit is £200 an hour nowadays in fact, in London anyway there are many good WGs charging under that, no need for me to consider paying more.
Completely agree, I charge less than that when I'm in London!! :scare:

I'd be more concerned about the girl. Ok bait and switch would be annoying (but to be expected on some level in this game) but if these girls are giving a crap service or are too pissed to stand surely that must ring alarm bells, and what kind of man never mind punter would continue with the booking
A man that doesn't care for the girls well being

As I said and you don't agree with, in my view some punters DO think with their dicks as I used to, that doesn't mean they are responsible for being bait and switched though. Of course it would be great if every punter walked from a bait and switch they are aware of, I have and would.
Fair enough x

The bait and switch is more complicated than you seem to think Chloe - firstly you've only seen a few pictures on the internet, obviously made up to the nines, possibly photoshopped - unless it's really obvious then the girl you see could be the same girl just without makeup or having an off day. I once didn't realise for definite it was a b&s until I got out and looked at the pictures again and could only be sure because of a birthmark on the girl in the pics that I definitely didn't see on the girl I was with. I wasn't about to get my phone out mid-punt look up her profile and compare looking for birth marks was I?

Second, the bait and switch is often as much about services as anything else - you book based on being attracted to the pics but also wanting specific services. So to answer your question a more attractive b&s who delivers the services you want isn't ideal but it might still result in a good punt.

However more often than not a b&s advertises services that are then not available. It's usually not til you're mid punt and you realise she's not actually FK'ing for example, and she then tells you she doesn't kiss, or doesn't do OWO. By this stage of course you've already handed the cash over, so to back out now is not so easy. The chances of her handing back your cash without a fight are pretty slim. For all you know she has a pimp in the building somewhere just waiting in case of trouble.

I take my hat off to any punter who manages to get out of that situation with all his cash in hand.
Well if the guy can't tell at the door then that's different I guess

Advertising services you don't offer is out and out deception and annoys us escorts as much as you guys I think

You make a good point about having already paid, some punters have to save up to punt so some of them and some others might take the view that they cant afford to lose that money for nothing or arent prepared to lose it so decide to make the best of the situation and punt anyway. Its nowadays rare fortunately for me but I have walked after asking for my money back to be told no chance, or fuck off. Now as I am not going to get heavy or physical with a WG I leave and post on UKP instead.

I can usually tell a dodgy WG in person before I hand my money to them so walk before doing so, they just cant keep a good attitude up, they start to get arsey and sometimes abusive, I walk and once back in my car or whatever I think good decision and ring my plan B option. This isn't foolproof though of course, a couple of English scumbags did me a few years ago in Hatfield, great on the phone and in person before I paid them but when they returned from stashing my money what they had agreed was off the menu, both had bad gums so couldn't offer kissing and OWO now. I did ask for my money back, they both looked at me with utter distain and said no way. I couldn't and more importantly didn't want to touch either of them, they disgusted me so I walked.

I do agree there which is why I said price doesn't always = quality, but it's a warning sign when they are also not reviewed by anyone. That's why on UKP they call it TOFTT, it's a risk :)
Fair enough. I remember when I first started using aw I didn't understand really how it worked ie local, available today etc so got hardly any bookings from it. Took me about 5 months to get feedback by which point I'd received messages from punters saying I must be really shit to still have no feedback, reality was I had only about 4 or 5 bookings from it and they had been via phone call when guys emailed asking for my number

E

EnglishPhoebe

Fair enough. I remember when I first started using aw I didn't understand really how it worked ie local, available today etc so got hardly any bookings from it. Took me about 5 months to get feedback by which point I'd received messages from punters saying I must be really shit to still have no feedback, reality was I had only about 4 or 5 bookings from it and they had been via phone call when guys emailed asking for my number
I am generalising, doesn't make it the rule. But it does make it more likely especially if they aren't new.

And some punters like me sometimes are prepared to punt with a WG with no reviews/feedback in search of a gem, sometimes it pays off, sometimes not in my experiences. There is a reason some WGs on A/W have little feedback which is because they mainly work off their phones, I have punted with many like this over the years and had good punts so no or little FB doesnt necessarily tell the whole story. If a punter is risk averse then punting with WGs rated by punters they find credible is the smart thing to do of course.

L

~LittleMissOrla~

What does TOFTT stand for? I've seen it used a lot and can't figure out the acronym at all!

Thank you both! It's been bugging me for ages that I couldn't work that out.

We all started with zero feedback, it's good that there are punters willing to take the risk with us at that point.
Absolutely agree. However it's often not just the zero feedback that has alarm bells ringing; at the risk of Rom Bashing again, it's the copy and paste profiles, standard pricing strategy, 'tick all' likes list, same location etc. Personally I have never seen a girl with zero feedback, but I have seen some with very few: in fact one turned in to my regular. But if I see a profile that looks genuine, ie. None of the above indicators, and the girl looked like the sort I would like to meet, then zero feedback alone wouldn't stop me. :hi:

I will put my hand up and say my nature would make it very difficult for me to walk away from a B&S. Hats off to the guys that can do that and it is definitely what should be done. But we are not all wired the same. So I have to find a different way of dealing with it. Namely do my research and make sure the girl is who she says she is in the profile. So far this has worked for me and I have never had to deal with the issue.

In answer to some of Chloe's comments. There are 2 ways to stop B&S from being perpetuated. 1) As smiths says, walk every time 2) Research thoroughly and make sure you are not faced with a B&S. Either way should lead to a dusty phone as it is called.

My last comment is this sounds like I am reluctant to see a new girl and am leaving it to my brothers to do the hard work. I have thought about this a lot and I think what I will do is tell little brain to shut up before I arrive and not expect anything and try to do what smiths says. Fingers crossed :thumbsup:

When I walked I got my cash back....Sergei was actually apologetic and asked me to go back the next day.
It seemed to me that the boss was the older woman who forgot she could speak English

J

johnnyboy61

Thank you both! It's been bugging me for ages that I couldn't work that out.

We all started with zero feedback, it's good that there are punters willing to take the risk with us at that point.
Although I am mostly risk averse, occasionally I will TOFTT with an unreviewed girl. In one case I even saw a girl whose only review was a negative one, but her profile looked genuine, although there were no face pictures, she looked very attractive, I liked what she had written about herself, and as far as I could tell she was an independent. She turned out to be a real sweetie and I have been back to her often and had some really fun times with her. Of course I gave her a good review and since others have visited and thought likewise.

I walk when it is a bait and switch. With regards to services, my needs are vanilla so would prefer always to spend my time with an enthusiastic WG than one "pretty" WG providing "robotic" services I have no interest in.

What I hate the most is the WGs and I know a lot of punters will know what I mean, that make you feel worse after the punt than you were before it

I would be very happy with a nice chat before the sex started but some would consider the lady was giving a bad service because she wasn't having sex for the full hour
Yes I remember one man who said he thought I was holding back from intercourse because I'd concentrated on oral for the first 15 minutes. Many of my clients have told me they don't like rushing, have told me about others who do rush them which they consider a ploy to shorten their time. They tell me specifically that they like kissing, oral, foreplay for at least the first half of the booking.

This man gave me no indication that he wanted to jump in to intercourse, and if he had I'd would have certainly done that.

Escorts using fake photos, bait and switch, massively out of date details, short timing, cutting service short, unreliable make it harder for the geniune providers. They also give great excuses for timewasters. "Will you really do that, really, are those photos you, really, really?Are they, I need to know because some aren't...............".

On the other hand I know that some men will visit and repeat visit Escorts who use fake photos, mislead hugely about their age, even treat their punters badly. It appears to be a challenge or any port in a storm mentality, hoping that something will improve - which usually by the time they are mentioning it, it's gone very much down hill and they are feeling scammed.

Completely agree, I charge less than that when I'm in London!! :scare:
London in-call prices are kept low by the good supply of great Polish, Latvian, Spanish, Potugese, Czechs, Russians. No need to go anywhere near a Romanian IMHO. The City, near East, West End, West London and North West London are punting heaven. It's a myth that London prices are higher.
If I was an English WG I wouldn't base myself in London because the costs are so high. Touring with a healthy pre-booked schedule is probably a great idea

All IMHO

I`ve walked from a B&S romanian who was so pissed she couldnt stand up.
Really cant imagine why you would carry on with the punt if it wasnt the girl in the pic.
never ever ever would I go to see a romanian again.
Earlier this year I met two separate Romanians one well reviewed and one TOFTT. Both were OK, I reviewed the TOFTT as a neutral on UKP.

Previously I had encountered some awful ones.

It's not the nationality but the individual that counts.

I hope I will continue to keep an open mind.

Lets turn it on its head
You have a long waited appointment with Raddy, and Hank show up....:(
How bad are you going to feel.:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Do you kick him and his money out

or

Go ahead with a sub standard meeting

That's the dilemma

Sorry Hank...:D

Raddy

Lets turn it on its head
You have a long waited appointment with Raddy, and Hank show up....:(
How bad are you going to feel.:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Do you kick him and his money out

or

Go ahead with a sub standard meeting

That's the dilemma

Sorry Hank...:D

Raddy
That's it Raddy, you're blocked now :angry:

:lol: Anyway, kick me out?! They would probably breath a sigh of relief :P

I walk when it is a bait and switch. With regards to services, my needs are vanilla so would prefer always to spend my time with an enthusiastic WG than one "pretty" WG providing "robotic" services I have no interest in.

What I hate the most is the WGs and I know a lot of punters will know what I mean, that make you feel worse after the punt than you were before it
Can I ask in what way? Disappointed? Or something more poignant? Lol

I think all the general untruths (pics, services, age, size, likes) hurts both sides.

Wrong pictures are not always bait and switch. Amber Starr uses pictures that are not her. But she is just as nice looking as the pictures she uses - it is her version of identity hiding. Not great, but this is a minor yellow card to me. Real bait and switch, for example, was an operation near Heathrow that used a great picture and sprung any old girl on you - they truly switch. A short Portuguese girl is not a tall blond Russian. (I would never go back, but I bet it wouldn't even be the same girl if I did. If I go back and see Amber it will still be her.)

Another annoying thing is profile selling. I have feedback from a girl I didn't recognise. Old age setting in? Did I forget a punt? Took me a while to figure out she took over the profile a few weeks back, keeping 40 positives (one from me, though I have never met her). This strongly suggests Sergei is involved too.

Last edited:
...Another annoying thing is profile selling. I have feedback from a girl I didn't recognise. Old age setting in? Did I forget a punt? Took me a while to figure out she took over the profile a few weeks back, keeping 40 positives (one from me, though I have never met her). This strongly suggests Sergei is involved too.
Yes definitely - I saw a girl who was not all that but on the basis of lots of feedback. In talking to her she made it clear she'd only been in the country a few weeks yet the profile fb went back over a year.