Peops may wish to identify their gender on the profile

O

OldAdmin

I set it so it gets asked when registering, should encourage more to have it complete.
I can ask for other things on registering, if they are of importance, any suggestions?

Would it be better if punters in blue but prossies have a different colour. That way you don't have to go to their profile to know who is or isn't make/female. Not sure if possible on this forum as it is on some but not others

Several tweaks that make posting on this site enjoyable - such as the opportunity to switch font. Minor detail, but if that could be selected on the Profile settings, so that each user can choose their preferred style.
In general, this site seems a bit more intuitive to use, quite 'social media' friendly, with the opportunity to vote Likes on other posts, drop a comment on people's avatars, send a page to Twitter, etc. Opportunity to edit; embed images and external links.
Well thought out :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Would it be better if punters in blue but prossies have a different colour. That way you don't have to go to their profile to know who is or isn't make/female. Not sure if possible on this forum as it is on some but not others
I think this would be a useful change if it is possible.

I set it so it gets asked when registering, should encourage more to have it complete.
I can ask for other things on registering, if they are of importance, any suggestions?
It asked for region but not touring maybe a touring bit on there where you can add current location not just where an sp is based ? Just a thought x

This reminded me of the several people featured in the media recently who want to raise their kids genderless. Soon we will be having 3 types of toilets: Women, Men and Genderless.

set all male avatars to dic pics...i'm sure all the SPs would love that...:)
Location setting to aw/ukp region would be ok as well as current location..

I know this is an old thread but I don't have a problem enough to worry about it, I know from their posts what 99% of posters say they are, whether some are or not is a different matter as proven since UKE started.

You could book me for the ultimate disappointment when you step through the door.........:lol::lol:
You are joking, right? Not a fan of the guy and 'should I book a guy' when men are throwing themselves a me to buy me a drink if I bother to step in a bar? Not a drinker either........ or big eater. I am happiest left alone.... :)

This reminded me of the several people featured in the media recently who want to raise their kids genderless. Soon we will be having 3 types of toilets: Women, Men and Genderless.
If only it were that simple, you could need male, female, female to male trans, male to female trans, you may also need male to female and male to female trans pre and post op, gender fluid and gender neutral, it's possible each group may also demand specific disabled facilities, a potential for 18 different bogs, just to be safe, you wouldn't want to offend anybody and have a hard of placard bearing do-gooders protesting outside because the proprietor was being wholly unreasonable.