Outdoor Sex

I used to love the beach where I grew up as many miles of secluded parts but as I got older the sand which I never used to really notice is now very noticeable and off putting. I have got boring in my old age and much prefer the comfort and warmth of being indoors

I used to love the beach where I grew up as many miles of secluded parts but as I got older the sand which I never used to really notice is now very noticeable and off putting. I have got boring in my old age and much prefer the comfort and warmth of being indoors
I grew up by the seaside too and could walk home from a night out along the beach if I felt like. Myself and various young ladies have left bum/elbow/knee shaped divots in the sand over the years ;) It was always a popular spot for a bit of hanky pinky, especially in the summer, and you would often have to walk quite a way to find a clear section of beach that wasn't in use :D

Last year for the first time I had sex on a speed boat off a Greek island, we were to anchor, not speeding along. I will be looking to do it again but I will wait till I visit those lovely calm seas of Greece once more.

When I was 17 I had sex on a swing in a childrens' playground. Thankfully it was about 11.30 at night but not my finest hour :)

This thread is bringing back some memories :D I'll add...... on one of the greens at a golf course I sometimes played at (late at night with a girl who loved outdoor sex). I can vividly remember that she was wearing silk french knickers which she kept on while we went at it in doggy as she was holding onto the flag. Of course I had to tell my mates and whenever we played at the course that particular hole was referred to as 'Hanks' Hole :lol:

In Marbella, I believe, there are places where there are secluded villas that hold parties where you can cavort with girls by the swimming pool and have a great barbecue!

Anybody know of any such places, in Marbella? or the rest of Spain or here in Britain?

In Marbella, I believe, there are places where there are secluded villas that hold parties where you can cavort with girls by the swimming pool and have a great barbecue!

Anybody know of any such places, in Marbella? or the rest of Spain or here in Britain?
Puerto Banus near Marbella is the place where all the wannabe girls go hoping to meet the rich n famous

But I have been to a few villa pool parties in holiday resorts because of my job but never seen actual fucking lots of kissing in the pool. The guys stayed in the pool the longest as they all had hardons. :D

On really warm summer afternoons, and provided we were sure that we`d got rid of the kids for s few hours, my wife and I would often sunbathe nude on the lawn and this usually resulted in of sex. I would add that my garden is well shielded with trees and not overlooked.

At a work's Christmas party about 15 years ago I was feeling a little worse for wear so stepped outside for some fresh air.

I had walked out using a side entrance and stumbled across my mate doing doggy with one of the ladies off my team.

It was particularly amusing because she was bent over a mini skip while my mate was going at it for all he was worth :)

TBH I did just stand there and watched them for about five minutes before getting bored. Before leaving I gave him a little slap on his white hairy ass and wished him 'good luck' :D