Out calls in the cold weather

• Thread starter ~LittleMissOrla~
  • Start date
L

~LittleMissOrla~

What do you girls wear to do an out call in the colder weather? And do you guys mind if we turn up dressed a bit warmer and change when we get to you?

L

~LittleMissOrla~

Big coat, knee or furry ankle boots, opaque stockings, scarf, gloves. Many places I visit are out in the wilds so flat boots a must.
Mine are in London so I'm ok with my heels. I tend to travel in flats though, just comfier.

Time to go shopping for a Winter wardrobe I guess.

What do you girls wear to do an out call in the colder weather? And do you guys mind if we turn up dressed a bit warmer and change when we get to you?
I don't mind the slightest bit if a lady turns up in warm clothes in the winter because obviously it's cold and also because if she would draw attention to herself if she was not wearing warm clothes

Any lady visiting me in winter is entitled to dress as warmly as she wishes. She will be greeted by a warm log fire infront of which I will remover her outer clothing, a cup of hot tea or coffee if she wants one, and a warm bedroom for everything that follows.

L

~LittleMissOrla~

Any lady visiting me in winter is entitled to dress as warmly as she wishes. She will be greeted by a warm log fire infront of which I will remover her outer clothing, a cup of hot tea or coffee if she wants one, and a warm bedroom for everything that follows.
I love the sound of the log fire!

That sounds wonderful Archimedes, you'd be surprised how many people stay in 'economy' mode and don't put the heating on. Women tend to be more sensitive to cold, I'm worse as my body fat reduces and I'm not relaxed if there's a chill in the air.

I remember one client having the window open in a freezing December. I think he was trying to hide the smell of heavy smoking and drinking. I whacked the heater on as soon as I got into the car. I will now ask for the heating to be put on if I'm not warm enough, and also make my smoking and alcohol policy very clear on my website, AW profile and at the time of booking.

I should also have mentioned - on more than one occasion, the cushions have been stripped from the settee and dumped on the floor in front of the log fire and the evening`s proceedings have taken place there rather than upstairs.

There is a girl I see late at night due to me working shifts who I pick up in the car and go to a quiet spot
Iam sick of telling her that she should ware something to keep herself warm rather than the short dress she insists on wearing.

L

~LittleMissOrla~

There is a girl I see late at night due to me working shifts who I pick up in the car and go to a quiet spot
Iam sick of telling her that she should ware something to keep herself warm rather than the short dress she insists on wearing.
See I'd be happy to oblige there, I wonder why she doesn't?

Think its ridiculous to expect a girl to come out this time of year in next to nothing, you expect an xmas present wrapped and half the fun is the anticipation of carefully unwrapping it to see what you have got!:dance:

Quite apart from what she wore ( actually a tight fitting gold dress and no underwear :wacko: ) for our first ever meeting in the winter of 2012 / 13, she had to delay the booking by 24 hours due to the snow making it impossible to travel :(.
"Those days were the days my friends" ( song ), when she had sufficient flexibility in her bookings !
Nowadays, I have to book months in advance to get her "slot" ( if you'll pardon the expression :lol: ), at the times I would like.
I try to stay ahead of the game on this, and my latest confirmed request for her to visit me is for April 2016 !! ! ! !!
I much prefer her to travel "comfy and warm", and shower and get into her sexy little bits after she's here :D.

I'm from down south and still haven't got used to the weather up here so if I did an I call in the winter I would probably turn up wearing either long johns under my trousers or a onesie as I don't do cold at all. That's why I don't do them as no one wants me turning up dressed for the artic

This slightly off topic but why do some girls offer outcalls only? Would it not be more beneficial to rent an apartment/hotel room? I would guess those who offer incalls would be busier?

L

~LittleMissOrla~

This slightly off topic but why do some girls offer outcalls only? Would it not be more beneficial to rent an apartment/hotel room? I would guess those who offer incalls would be busier?
I sometimes do in calls but most of my work is out calls. Firstly because you never have a guarantee of work, you could pay for a hotel and get no bookings at all which makes you out of pocket. Secondly because I feel safer on out calls for the most part, I realise that's mostly in my head though! And finally because I don't tend to want to do multiple bookings in a day. I very rarely take more than two bookings (usually only one) because I want to provide a good service and not be tired and aching (or bruised from a sub booking).

I sometimes do in calls but most of my work is out calls. Firstly because you never have a guarantee of work, you could pay for a hotel and get no bookings at all which makes you out of pocket. Secondly because I feel safer on out calls for the most part, I realise that's mostly in my head though! And finally because I don't tend to want to do multiple bookings in a day. I very rarely take more than two bookings (usually only one) because I want to provide a good service and not be tired and aching (or bruised from a sub booking).
That makes sense, your on my HL so maybe one day I'll catch you on an in call day;). I wouldn't be too popular if invited a WG back to the house and I don't travel or book hotels so don't really see a way round it! I do feel I miss out on a whole selection though because of this!

L

~LittleMissOrla~

That makes sense, your on my HL so maybe one day I'll catch you on an in call day;). I wouldn't be too popular if invited a WG back to the house and I don't travel or book hotels so don't really see a way round it! I do feel I miss out on a whole selection though because of this!
I normally say to check my profile and if my in call rates are showing then that means I'm taking in calls on that particular day but, because I'm so nice, I'll send you a message on here to let you know when I'm next doing in calls.

I normally say to check my profile and if my in call rates are showing then that means I'm taking in calls on that particular day but, because I'm so nice, I'll send you a message on here to let you know when I'm next doing in calls.
Thank you, I apriciate that :thumbsup: and hopefully we can make it happen. I guess they would be on London and I'm not that far away.

L

~LittleMissOrla~

Thank you, I apriciate that :thumbsup: and hopefully we can make it happen. I guess they would be on London and I'm not that far away.
My pleasure! I might actually be doing some this Friday, I shall let you know though. What area are you? If you don't mind saying.

My pleasure! I might actually be doing some this Friday, I shall let you know though. What area are you? If you don't mind saying.
I'm in Oxford but already have a booking for Friday, my first as a direct result of UKE and I'm thinking you could be the second:lol:... Do rooms rented by the hour exist in London or are they likely to be aweful?

I much prefer it when a girl turns up looking "normal" whatever time of year - it's a bit of a give away for all the neighbourhood curtain twitchers if some hot young thing comes tottering up my path in heels and a short dress!

J

jonboy

I much prefer it when a girl turns up looking "normal" whatever time of year - it's a bit of a give away for all the neighbourhood curtain twitchers if some hot young thing comes tottering up my path in heels and a short dress!
I like the girl next door look anyway )(only done incalls so far) but set me wondering about how much notice do people actually take of who comes and goes? Maybe we notice and think because of what we do?

J

jonboy

I'm sure it is, however I suspect that Joe Public are thinking about 1001 other things.
I do wonder where people are going and what they are doing... Like the early 20s lady on a train to Gatwick Airport the other week, with a little case at about 6pm nothing strange you say, but she had a day return...

I'd much rather a girl arrives warm, comfortable and happy rather than cold, dithering and miserable. Plus I prefer the girl next door look as opposed to full on glam. And peeling the layers off is half the fun.