Not Like List

I

IndigoRose

OWO, because obviously. But I can't be bothered with the added risk and general paranoia surrounding getting a dirty dick, and this whole "at discretion" thing makes me uncomfortable because I don't want to have to upset people by telling them their dick stinks too much for me to suck. Get what I mean? Like, just why bother adding a service that's going to repeatedly put me in awkward situations when I'm doing fine without it and loads of people are happy I don't do it.. Not sure that it would necessarily increase clientele because I'd lose a lot that book me because I don't offer it.

Anal, which I don't offer because I'm too new to it and also because again, I wouldn't be able to guarantee it every time but feel too uncomfortable with offering something I can't realistically do in every booking.

Rimming on them, perhaps? I could see it putting a lot of clients off as well though.

BDSM services introduce so many new people, it's something I'd consider exploring in the distant future once I've got the whole GFE thing nailed (which I certainly don't).

Watersports maybe? Honestly never tried it. Don't think I could deal with receiving.

That's all I can think of. Honestly when it comes down to it I don't think anything besides BDSM and maybe watersports and anal would actually increase my client list. I think enough would be put off by rimming and OWO that I'd only gain the number I've lost.

P.S: I know somebody's going to say it - as far as I know there isn't conclusive evidence to tell if receiving cunnilingus carries the same risk as performing fellatio unprotected, but as I said in my profile's blog post, the biggest reason for me surrounds hygiene more than anything. I've heard too many horror stories and I'd rather do my job with as little need for paranoia as possible.

OWO, because obviously. But I can't be bothered with the added risk and general paranoia surrounding getting a dirty dick, and this whole "at discretion" thing makes me uncomfortable because I don't want to have to upset people by telling them their dick stinks too much for me to suck. Get what I mean? Like, just why bother adding a service that's going to repeatedly put me in awkward situations when I'm doing fine without it and loads of people are happy I don't do it.. Not sure that it would necessarily increase clientele because I'd lose a lot that book me because I don't offer it.

Anal, which I don't offer because I'm too new to it and also because again, I wouldn't be able to guarantee it every time but feel too uncomfortable with offering something I can't realistically do in every booking.

Rimming on them, perhaps? I could see it putting a lot of clients off as well though.

BDSM services introduce so many new people, it's something I'd consider exploring in the distant future once I've got the whole GFE thing nailed (which I certainly don't).

Watersports maybe? Honestly never tried it. Don't think I could deal with receiving.

That's all I can think of. Honestly when it comes down to it I don't think anything besides BDSM and maybe watersports and anal would actually increase my client list. I think enough would be put off by rimming and OWO that I'd only gain the number I've lost.

P.S: I know somebody's going to say it - as far as I know there isn't conclusive evidence to tell if receiving cunnilingus carries the same risk as performing fellatio unprotected, but as I said in my profile's blog post, the biggest reason for me surrounds hygiene more than anything. I've heard too many horror stories and I'd rather do my job with as little need for paranoia as possible.
At least your clients know exactly what the boundaries are and if they are happy with what you offer and you are doing fine then that is all that matters. By only offering OW then you are probably more likely to attract clients that are also particular about hygiene so it's a win/win. I personally prefer two for the obvious reason but still love OW and it's not a deal breaker. To be honest I have been wondering whether I should stick to OW only to minimise the risks but I still love RO so I'm still undecided about what my 'limits' are as a punter :unknown:

E

EnglishPhoebe

Anal (sorry guys - but it hurts, no matter what your size)
Swallow (something I love doing in my personal life and don't want to associate it with work)
Toys (really don't enjoy them, feels like being fucked by hard plastic lol)

I might make more money if I offered them, but I couldn't do this job if I didn't enjoy it so the money isn't worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could do watersports! Tried it with one of my first ever clients and just had full on wee fright, he seen I was struggling so asked me to give him OWO while sitting on the toilet so he could at least hear it but nope, still nothing.

I did break my cherry recently in a drunken mmff in my civvie life tho, not that the poor bloke wanted it, I dragged him into the bath as soon as I felt capable :D

I also want to offer anal but I'd have to charge extras (as I did in my brief period at la maison), but I do hate charging extras, it would simply be to keep the requests to a minimum.

I'd also love to do CIM and swallow again but it's not worth the health risks!

I think your maths has let you down on your AW profile. Your out call prices are clearly wrong.
Hope this helps with your business.

Anal play, rimming and water/hard sports. I don't like them so I don't do them and I know some of the prospective clients are put off but I can't help it
I'm surprised you say you don't like anal play when you list anal.
In my experience anal play is a precursor, to warm up the lady rather than diving straight in, as it were.

Anal play, rimming and water/hard sports. I don't like them so I don't do them and I know some of the prospective clients are put off but I can't help it
In my experience anal play is a precursor, to warm up the lady rather than diving straight in, as it were.
I like to give the lady a sensual oily buttock massage teasing the butt crack (sorry can't think of another way to describe it) before gently caressing her anus on the outside with fingers and thumb before gently inserting a finger. Once she is relaxed enough, that's the time to bag up and kick her back doors in!!!:thumbsup:.......

Only joking with this last bit:D

:dash:
Don't know what happened here - managed to post this before I had finished!!!!!:dash:
Fucking iPhones!!!!

Do not know if it is the vanilla in me but CIM is something I never ever request from a WG. I just find it disgusting (no offence)

Happened once with a civviewho was giving me a HJ and she just clamped her mouth on when I was shooting my load and it pissed me off. We never kissed again and that was the beginning of the end of the relationship.

Also will never come on any woman's face. I know some guys get their kicks out of it but it is just not for me

I understand that you like it, but you see, I don't like it:) Why should I do something I don't like just to please someone who does?
I do anal and I'm building up to it with kissing, foreplay and vaginal sex, I don't need a finger up my bum :)

Do not know if it is the vanilla in me but CIM is something I never ever request from a WG. I just find it disgusting (no offence)

Happened once with a civviewho was giving me a HJ and she just clamped her mouth on when I was shooting my load and it pissed me off. We never kissed again and that was the beginning of the end of the relationship.

Also will never come on any woman's face. I know some guys get their kicks out of it but it is just not for me
Not a deal breaker for me - but fuck me I love having the option to:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I understand that you like it, but you see, I don't like it:) Why should I do something I don't like just to please someone who does?
I do anal and I'm building up to it with kissing, foreplay and vaginal sex, I don't need a finger up my bum :)
I would never knowingly want to do something that the other person didn't want.
I was surprised about the anal play because I was always under the impression that if first contact with the anus was the act of penetration then more than likely it would cause it to "pucker up" and make penetration difficult and painful for the receiver

I

IndigoRose

I think your maths has let you down on your AW profile. Your out call prices are clearly wrong.
Hope this helps with your business.
I updated them from my London ones yesterday, don't think 12 hours has made much of a big loss in my business but thanks for noticing. :)

Speaking of "Not Likes", any chance of a 'Not Like" button next to those for Like and Reply on posts, Admin ?
Or could that risk damaging the friendly atmosphere that so far seems to be working well on here ?

Anal and CIM with swallow. Anal hurts no matter how much prep work you do- and swallow?? Nah not for me- I don't do it in my personal life so I won't be paid to do it xx

Same day bookings. I'll be able to take them in my new place, but my old place had flatmates that required me to clear with them in advance the days I would be working. I turned down a lot of work with people asking if I was available today and not wanting to book in advance because they had boners NOW :P Same applies to 15min quickies - old flatmates didn't want me taking them as they didn't want anyone to notice people coming in and out (I don't work much so I really don't think this would have been an issue, but it was a house rule) whereas in my new place I think I may investigate if they are worthwhile or not...

What on your Not Like List do you think would increase your number of clients if you added it to your Like List and why?
Penetration, FK, anal, BB, OWO, CIM, facials, hardsports, fisting, lactating, watersports, being a sub, being a 'cockslut', being humiliated or abused, feeding/gaining/stuffing.

These are the ones off the top of my head that I get regular requests for. I could probably earn 10 times more than what I make at the mo if I offered all this lot. Mind you, I haven't lactated for over 20 years, so would be almost impossible anyway!

I would get more clients if I put PSE back on and if I stopped having a lower age limit. A high number of my callers are under my age limit. I just cant be bothered with the fakery involved with a PSE and the boundry pushers who come attached who assume they can face fuck you, shove their thumb unexpectedly up your bum, pull your hair and kiss you so hard that you fear a loose tooth, the turkey slappers, fanny slappers and fanny spitters, they all love the term PSE etc neither can I be bothered with the total dramallamas that a lot, not all, but a lot of the younger puntership members have attached to them.

Penetration, FK, anal, BB, OWO, CIM, facials, hardsports, fisting, lactating, watersports, being a sub, being a 'cockslut', being humiliated or abused, feeding/gaining/stuffing.

These are the ones off the top of my head that I get regular requests for. I could probably earn 10 times more than what I make at the mo if I offered all this lot. Mind you, I haven't lactated for over 20 years, so would be almost impossible anyway!
yeah..and that plus allowing the big cocks for anal

Last edited:
I would get more clients if I put PSE back on and if I stopped having a lower age limit. A high number of my callers are under my age limit. I just cant be bothered with the fakery involved with a PSE and the boundry pushers who come attached who assume they can face fuck you, shove their thumb unexpectedly up your bum, pull your hair and kiss you so hard that you fear a loose tooth, the turkey slappers, fanny slappers and fanny spitters, they all love the term PSE etc neither can I be bothered with the total dramallamas that a lot, not all, but a lot of the younger puntership members have attached to them.
Spoilsport! :(

So I take it that you offer a wife experience Cat

If someone did anal withme then tried to shove cock in my mouth, Ass to Mouth attempts would illicit a smack on the cock, sorry, if a guy wants to pull the condom off himself and suck it then hey boy go for it..you arent kissing me again today ...or ever