MMF - MMMF - MMMMF

Not a Gangbang.... what would you be comfortable / happy with
Perhaps your fantasy?
How much would you charge and for how long?

E

EnglishPhoebe

I've never have a legitimate inquiry for one, I would do it if I knew both guys were safe. Don't think I could handle more than 2 though!

I think most of us would answer the same way. If the enquiries were genuine (the majority are not they are just Wank fodder type calls or emails) and if both men were known to be safe then the answer would likely be yes. It's putting a huge amount of trust into those two or more men as safety wise the female is at a huge disadvantage so trust would be the paramount concern

I think most of us would answer the same way. If the enquiries were genuine (the majority are not they are just Wank fodder type calls or emails) and if both men were known to be safe then the answer would likely be yes. It's putting a huge amount of trust into those two or more men as safety wise the female is at a huge disadvantage so trust would be the paramount concern
Absolutely agree Dani, having just completed one with a genuine couple it was so relaxed and so hot.... With one of you favourites (to look after you) and another one or two trusted guys I would think it would be hot

I'm not interested in bookings with more than one person.

I did receive enquiries from men who want me to see both him and a 'mate', they are usually drinking or morning after 'now' type requests. Even if they were sober, I'm not interested.

I've been involved in group sex in a good number of combinations (a plethora of Ms and Fs), mostly at parties.

In terms of the dynamics, I would say stick to two men. After that it gets difficult to coordinate so that everyone is having a good time (my favourite in a two M situation is to team up to put the F into pleasure overload :rolleyes:).

In terms of arranging, I don't have a punting buddy, so I haven't tried to do that.

I

IndigoRose

I wouldn't even consider two men. I do want to try a threesome some day but the maximum men I'd want there is one. The truth is I am far more sexually attracted to women and the concept of any kind of group sex only appeals to me if there's another vagina involved, but I'm not so enthusiastic about dicks that I want more than one - they are fun and nice but I'm with you boys - pussy is where it's at. :coolgirl: In terms of work, for safety I just wouldn't bother considering MMF and even with people I had seen already, just doesn't appeal to me.

That being said I'd probably consider a moresome with more than one guy if the ratio of women was more, but that's a consideration for in the very distant future when I have a lot more experience.

I've had two MMFs in my personal life, and loved them. But I wouldn't do it again, or more, unless it was with men I knew very well. Plus, arranging them is like herding cats!

I love the thought of a mmf or more and have many a fantasy about this kind of situation but ive seen them advertised and not yet had the baws to go through with it also with working and family but never say never eh

I've had quite a few inquiries about, "me and my mate". I wouldn't accept a booking on that basis because I'd be genuinely concerned about my safety. I have had 1 MMF meet though - 2 regular clients both separately asked if it was something I'd be able to arrange and after agreeing some ground rules - it happened and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Exactly. I've never had any inclination towards other men, but I'm perfectly able to enjoy an MMF session.
I'm not inclined towards men, but have done both straight and bi mmf's. When bi, its the cock I enjoy, not the guy attached to it. One bi mmf included dfk with him which was a bit weird, but I was ok with it. My next session is a bi mmf but not sure how much interaction to have with him. My mind says 'do it all!'

Id agree with some of the girls comments about having met both parties before. Safer, and far more likely that both guys will show. I got pissed around by one and had to let my reg know it wasn't happening - not nice. Fortunately she's a sensible lass who told me not to worry about it.

tcm

I see couples quite regularly. And they've had a male friend of theirs join us so I've had a MMFF. I've done parties where 5 males and 5 females and we've swapped a couple of times. But not a genuine MMF.. I don't like being at a disadvantage and put into a position where I can't protect myself or the situation gets out of control. Xxx

You know me Raddy I'm up for anything ;)

If I was alone, id charge my normal hourly rate but per guy...

If its with me and Jessie (like last time ) then £200 per guy for both of us!

xxxx

You know me Raddy I'm up for anything ;)

If I was alone, id charge my normal hourly rate but per guy...

If its with me and Jessie (like last time ) then £200 per guy for both of us!

xxxx
Toooooooooooo right you are.... dirty sl*t
right up my street :D

Unfortunately I have never had a booking where I am on my own with more than one M.

However, I have done an MMMMMMFF.

The options were for the men to stay for either 2 or 3 hours.

We each charged our 1 hour rate for 2 hours, and our 2 hour rate for 3 ours, per person.

It was a hell of a lot of fun.
It's an automatic reaction now but whenever I read a comment like that from a girl on here I have to click on their AW profile link just to make sure they are on my HL :D

I've done one MMMF through AW I orginsed that one myself it was fantastic, however my biggest was a 21 guy gang bang orginsed by friend amazing it just how I imagined I couldn't do that every weekend knocked the life out of me that one :D

Absolutely agree Dani, having just completed one with a genuine couple it was so relaxed and so hot.... With one of you favourites (to look after you) and another one or two trusted guys I would think it would be hot
Really Raddy?
You never mentioned it.
:D:D:D

I've done one MMMF through AW I orginsed that one myself it was fantastic, however my biggest was a 21 guy gang bang orginsed by friend amazing it just how I imagined I couldn't do that every weekend knocked the life out of me that one :D
Bet you couldn't sit down for a week!

Unfortunately I have never had a booking where I am on my own with more than one M.

However, I have done an MMMMMMFF.

The options were for the men to stay for either 2 or 3 hours.

We each charged our 1 hour rate for 2 hours, and our 2 hour rate for 3 ours, per person.

It was a hell of a lot of fun.
I think I'd like to know if you do that again :)

vt

Banned
A safe way for girls to enjoy moresomes is at parties...I've enjoyed plenty of MMF & MMMF with some very greedy girls.

A couple of weeks back a slinky Brazilian girl called Mel invited 3 of us guys to the love-swing....my job was to fuck her 'til she came while the other two stood each side getting a BJ...Mel had to apologise for neglecting them as she thrashed around with her climax! :D

I've also been a greedy boy and enjoyed multiple girls...FFM, FFFM and an FFFFFFFM once or twice...boobs & pussies everywhere...talk about sensory overload! :cool:

Last edited:

vt

Banned
Every man should do at least one of these before he dies.
Yes, FFMs are one of the great pleasures of punting...almost impossible to obtain in civvie-land for us guys...but fairly easy to arrange when punting...finding two girls who work well together is the biggest challenge.

I keep having fantasists ask, but as of yet I haven't even had an MMF booking (total 1.5x the usual rate for a threesome, then just 1x per extra person).
Plenty in my personal life (including gangbangs - airtight is my all time favourite thing to do!)
One of my regulars keeps saying he'll get his rugby team together and I'll have a 6 guy booking, but frankly I think that's more of a fantasy than a reality for him as it involves telling his rugby team about his punting life... Still, a girl can dream!