Memes are life ;)

Big day today off to Tesco .. and it is face covering day so I look like maskie maskboatface ... thankfully Tesco is preparing itself for the customers .. good signage in the stores.................

That’s so true. The number of skanky chavs in their pyjamas / onesies walking around Tesco. Glad to say that I don’t get that in Waitrose. There’s a reason why I pay more for my shopping, as well as the evil practices Tesco employs by screwing their suppliers into the ground. You get what you pay for.

That’s so true. The number of skanky chavs in their pyjamas / onesies walking around Tesco. Glad to say that I don’t get that in Waitrose. There’s a reason why I pay more for my shopping, as well as the evil practices Tesco employs by screwing their suppliers into the ground. You get what you pay for.
Yes Tesco has a uses it scoops up these undesirables .... to misquote Stephen Fry who said ... "Sainsbury's [or insert name of any other supermarket] is a very useful supermarket, it keeps the scum out of Waitrose!"

That you, Robert Dean II?

2/30 - tried Quinoa once, sort of accidentally - never again :vomit:. Rolled Ice Cream - I assume that's where they pour the liquid onto a frozen plate - sort of reverse griddle :unknown:. Actually, the OH had one, and I tried a little bit, so maybe 1.2/30!

Scored 1. Rosé. I'm assuming that's the wine, and being fair the main point I consumed it was when in Portugal with my parents when I was in my teens. Not quite sure how that makes "millennial" status!
I’m fairly fairly sure it’s not about “blush” wine. Thinking more along the line of rose petals, dried or fresh, as a part of a vegan salad or some other faddy dish.

Dodgy pic lol.

I’m thinking not wine since Rosé has been around in its current form since the 1800’s in France and probably goes back to first testament times historically. Can”t see wine being on a millennial’s list of faddy modern wank.
No, I think it is the wine because it's become more acceptable over the past couple of years, especially in terms of men drinking it. I only scored 2 - rose and kombucha.