Memes are life ;)

Luckily they’re all in one lovely thread here which you can avoid

Do you not like to smile hotpot? ;)
Yes, but this is a sex work site - do we really need threads on dogs, cats and bloody memes? The latter is also IMO a little thoughtless with regards to Admin's server space. Facebook is there, why not use it? :unknown:

Yes, but this is a sex work site - do we really need threads on dogs, cats and bloody memes? The latter is also IMO a little thoughtless with regards to Admin's server space. Facebook is there, why not use it? :unknown:
I have posted sex related threads, and many of the memes posted here are also sex related. I’m happy if admin wants to delete the thread, I opened my post with something along those lines.

It’s a bit of fun and hopefully most will see it as that, if not then they can ignore the thread

Agree with you Hotpot but it would be much better if all this stuff is in Off Topic so you can just ignore it easier.
Yes, I fully appreciate Admin's workload etc before anyone gets all sanctimonious on me.

I have posted sex related threads, and many of the memes posted here are also sex related. I’m happy if admin wants to delete the thread, I opened my post with something along those lines.

It’s a bit of fun and hopefully most will see it as that, if not then they can ignore the thread
Also I’m not sure what Brexit has to do with sex but I’m sure you were pretty active on there and a few other unrelated threads

Until admin decides what he wants to do with this and any other unrelated threads, then I think we should just carry on as we are don’t you? @Hotpot

Last edited:
Agree with you Hotpot but it would be much better if all this stuff is in Off Topic so you can just ignore it easier.
Yes, I fully appreciate Admin's workload etc before anyone gets all sanctimonious on me.
They can always be deleted .....posters are happy if you want sex pay for it ..........afternoon all :hi: