Last thing you bought

It was half price on Amazon about a month ago I think.

And no, I'm not planning on starting a review thread on my new fan!

Though I'll give a brief review here: Still overpriced at half off. Loud, has an annoying LED light on it that tries to keep me up at night, and doesn't seem to blow air as well as fans that cost much, much less.

It was half price on Amazon about a month ago I think.

And no, I'm not planning on starting a review thread on my new fan!

Though I'll give a brief review here: Still overpriced at half off. Loud, has an annoying LED light on it that tries to keep me up at night, and doesn't seem to blow air as well as fans that cost much, much less.
Looks cool as fuck though ??

Going to go & buy that new film about JRR Tolkien as a present for my dad, I've seen mixed reviews but I'll probably be watching it at some stage, then decide.

Thought about buying a nice Hugo boss shirt for work.

Last minute change of heart and went to the adjacent wine shop in the city and bought a nice Moët& Chandon 2003 grand vintage. Big drinking picnic on Saturday lined up with a girl that I have been seeing on and off as a drinking campanion

View attachment 1348

Well , to follow on from an earlier thread. I’ve just purchased 2hours of a certain lady’s life . Great investment certainly got a great return on my money .

Well I forgot to buy a Euro million’s ticket last night :dash:...and at some point this weekend I have buy a new monthly train ticket...so that’s my next thing.

Two trees for life calendars, the best calendars out there in my opinion.
Although I make calendars myself to give as gifts, I don't want to see my own work :blush: So I have the tfl calendar on my own wall, and will give another as a gift.