Last movie you watched...

Hadn’t heard of this before - reviews and critique look top notch... where did you watch it, can’t see it listed see on Prime/Netflix etc.
Dvd,had it for years.Thought i'd pop it in and leave it on but got really into it again.It might be available on some anime websites:unknown: but the dvd is cheap.It might eventually come on prime or netflix though

Sonatine,watched many times.Japanese crime film directed by Takeshi 'Beat' Kitano.Another one from my dvd 'collection.' Minimalist,different,culture shock:unknown:.Plot is simple.Sadly it's showing its age,more so to be honest but really like its minimalist style,soundtrack,quirkiness and charm

I was thinking it can be classed as lazy,too simple and crap but i really like it.I remember the first time i watched it during a Japanese season on Channel 4

Sonatine,watched many times.Japanese crime film directed by Takeshi 'Beat' Kitano.Another one from my dvd 'collection.' Minimalist,different,culture shock:unknown:.Plot is simple.Sadly it's showing its age,more so to be honest but really like its minimalist style,soundtrack,quirkiness and charm

I was thinking it can be classed as lazy,too simple and crap but i really like it.I remember the first time i watched it during a Japanese season on Channel 4
My favourite Takeshi film has to be the Zatoichi revival/reboot he did in 2003 where he both wrote, directed and starred in the lead role. Great stuff with loads of classic samurai action and some excellent touches of comedy. Loved it.

Sea Fever (2019) - with Connie Neilson, Dougray Scott and Hermione Corfield... A somewhat slow paced Irish/Swedish sci-fi thriller set on on a fishing trawler that comes a cropper when it encounters an unknown creature which latches onto the boat.

It's reminiscent of The Thing, but nowhere near as horrific, in that he crew has to discover what it’s dealing with and what to do when they find out. It starts off quite intriguing and its that intrigue which keeps you watching through the weaker second half of the film. Okay but far from a classic... certainly far from terrible, but only recommended if you like this style of film and have nothing better to watch.