Last album you listened to

Waylon Jennings - The Rambling man.. love a bit of 70s country
Been watching some old Dukes of hazzard..waylon did the theme tune and was the narrator on the episode's.. all them good old boys from texas ...and of course daisy duke ...

UFO Obsession, not their best album, but I love the track Cherry

By far, my favourite Schenker UFO album is his first, Phenomenon.
It was recorded very cleanly, and has incredibly powerful songs and guitar playing on it. Schenker was so young it's incredible.
It's my go to album oftentimes; it has strong emotional feelings for me.

six months after I moved , I only just dug my dvd/ blue ray music out, Has to be alterbridge live in Amsterdam first up .

Last edited:
Ive gone through the first 3 inspiral carpets albums,..
The beast inside , revenge of the goldfish, devil hopping ...
Such a cracking indie band great songs , certainly underated of those manchester bands to come out of the late 80s early 90s ...

The dandy wharhols ..thirteen tales from urban bohemia ..
Indie rock with country running through it ..a brilliant American album
totally agree, it’s a shame that this band will only ever be remembered for a few radio friendly hits, out of interest did you ever listen to welcome to the monkey house ? I thought it was a great album, different but great, no one else ever seems to like it though.

totally agree, it’s a shame that this band will only ever be remembered for a few radio friendly hits, out of interest did you ever listen to welcome to the monkey house ? I thought it was a great album, different but great, no one else ever seems to like it though.
Absolutely everything the dandys have done is brilliant by me such a cool band
It was a tough follow up to thirteen tales though..i actually like the 2nd album come down better than monkey house but yes still love it...never get tired of listening to the dandys...