Ladies with partners - does your partner punt ? Do you let him join in the fun?

As the title says I'm curious as to whether you ladies with partners agree to them punting, do you get ladies to join you both so he has his fun too or does he join in with any of your meets ?

A number of years ago I had lovely lady off AW contact me to book her husband in for half an hour and he does that each week.

Do you go about things in a similar way ?

Last edited:
My partner has punted a couple of times, I'm very happy for him to see norty ladies who can give him an hour or two of fun. I actually use UKP to research any ladies he's interested in, to make sure they aren't scammers/dangerous etc.

He doesn't (and wouldn't) join in with a booking, he's just not like that at all.

My partner has punted a few times whilst we have been together. At first it was out of curiosity, now he does it for a bit of variety.

We are in a sexually open relationship, so I'm happy for him when he has a chance to be slut. I usually demand to hear all the sexy details afterwards!

I used to advertise the option of MMF threesomes with him, but after a few bookings with regulars, it seemed to attract a lot of timewasters.

My partner has punted a few times whilst we have been together. At first it was out of curiosity, now he does it for a bit of variety.

We are in a sexually open relationship, so I'm happy for him when he has a chance to be slut. I usually demand to hear all the sexy details afterwards!

I used to advertise the option of MMF threesomes with him, but after a few bookings with regulars, it seemed to attract a lot of timewasters.
Definitely on my bucket list but never seem to get decent replies when I ask on AW

Mine did but he didn't really enjoy it that much and prefers swinging as he is more of an observer as in he likes to see me being pleasured by other men. I don't however let him join in with my work bookings as I prefer to keep my work and social life private. If he joined in at work then he would become part of my work sexlife and I feel it would ruin the sex between us as he has become part of work. Not sure if I'm explaining it well enough but I want to keep him as just pleasure and not work

Mine did but he didn't really enjoy it that much and prefers swinging as he is more of an observer as in he likes to see me being pleasured by other men. I don't however let him join in with my work bookings as I prefer to keep my work and social life private. If he joined in at work then he would become part of my work sexlife and I feel it would ruin the sex between us as he has become part of work. Not sure if I'm explaining it well enough but I want to keep him as just pleasure and not work
It could become an extra pressure.

Just let him hide in the wardrobe - everybody's happy. :drinks:

Always happy to join a couple.....

tcm