Ladies, What Tips Would You Give to Guys When Giving You Oral ?

Don't stick your tongue in the hole as though you were fucking us with it.

NO TEETH unless specifically requested.

Sucking hard can be very uncomfortable.

Facial hair is fine, but don't trim the same day as the meet as it's uncomfortably spikey.

Find the clit and keep a rhythm.

If your neck gets sore, try coming in from the side, or have the lady's legs off the edge of the bed (so you can kneel and keep your neck/spine aligned).

No spitting unless asked for. Try not to drool too much - it leaves a cold wet patch on the bed.

Assuming RO and rimming, if applicable, have been agreed beforehand, I just get stuck in, but am more than happy to be directed. Invariably the girl will tell me if I'm being a bit too enthusiastic and it is always nice when she lets me know that something is particularly nice. I think over time and with meeting different girls, you get a feel for what works and what doesn't. Personally I feel slightly awkward if I have to tell the girl what to do, for instance when giving a BJ. Variety is nice and we all have our preferences and different techniques, but the basics should be pretty much the same for both parties I would imagine.

Don't stick your tongue in the hole as though you were fucking us with it.

NO TEETH unless specifically requested.

Sucking hard can be very uncomfortable.

Facial hair is fine, but don't trim the same day as the meet as it's uncomfortably spikey.

Find the clit and keep a rhythm.

If your neck gets sore, try coming in from the side, or have the lady's legs off the edge of the bed (so you can kneel and keep your neck/spine aligned).

No spitting unless asked for. Try not to drool too much - it leaves a cold wet patch on the bed.
I`ll take a screen shot and take this next punt:thumbsup:

B

british-bombshell

All I can say is softly does it lol! Since having my clit hood pierced my sensitivity is out of this world soft clit licking sends me into a pretty intense orgasm :p xx

Have to agree with Cat on this one. NO TEETH PLEASE. The amount of times I have had someone bite on my clit is insane. Even gentle nibbling is too much. It is the most sensitive part of the body and if a tongue pressed hard can sometimes be too much what on earth makes someone think that biting it would be ok?
My advice for oral would be to listen carefully to the signs she gives you. A soft moan means you are doing it right. Again so many will here her moan and stop what they are doing and do something else instead. So take note of sighs and body language as some women wont say what they like but will try and edge you to it instead

Personally I ask the WG for guidance knowing everyone is different.
Me too. I now know my reg well enough to get it right for her most of the time, and I can tell from her body's reactions and the contended noises she makes when I am getting it right that she's enjoying it :thumbsup::D

Start of gently all around the outside even inner thighs then back in again and on and off gentle sucking of the clit then when you hear me really start to enjoy it please dont stop,kneel up, shove two fingers in whilst thumb rubbing my clit so hard it makes me think you are trying to crush her out of existence and start wanking furiously at your cock as this stops me enjoying it as I then realise you are one of those guys who isnt doing it because you want me to have fun too

Last edited:
Start of gently all around the outside even inner thighs then back in again and on and off gentle sucking of the clit then when you hear me really start to enjoy it please dont stop,kneel up, shove two fingers in whilst thumb rubbing my clit so hard it makes me think you are trying to crush her out of existence and start wanking furiously at your cock as this stops me enjoying it as I then realise you are one of those guys who isnt doing it because you want me to have fun too
Did this guy have 3 arms or have i read it wrong

Any tips you can give me to ensure Erica get 7 orgasms next time instead of the paltry 6 will be greatly received :sarcastic:

Raddy

No lol

two in the fanny and thumb on the clit plus his wanking had firmly on his cock...its not A guy, many have done this sort of thing over the years and its just so *sigh* disappointing if they were actually doing it right before they stopped

No lol

two in the fanny and thumb on the clit plus his wanking had firmly on his cock...its not A guy, many have done this sort of thing over the years and its just so *sigh* disappointing if they were actually doing it right before they stopped
Shit!!! I thought you were saying that's what does it for you!!! I was going to try that very thing in a meet this afternoon!!!:DGuess I'll stick with the alphabet:P

Shit!!! I thought you were saying that's what does it for you!!! I was going to try that very thing in a meet this afternoon!!!:DGuess I'll stick with the alphabet:P
Thats what I thought......was going to go stampeding in there....shouting "Chloe reckons this is what you want"!!!

As Jessica says, very gently inserting a finger while the tongue action carries on seems to get results. But it is amazing how many girls wont allow this. I guess I should show them my clean well trimmed nails at the beginning.

Well she may like it, I just find a guy changing tactics from something you were obviously enjoying to something completely different midway a bit baffling